Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1502931 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2023
Giel:
Alex thank you for talking pere out of taking voluntary exit.
You're very kind kiss
Reminds me of how pere stood up for you in week 1 when you needed it

If only pere can stop plotting to get you out of the game cry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2023
Alphagan:

Leave pere alone angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
To those concerned. Being afraid and feeling unsafe are not same cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
Godoverevery:
Adekunle have every right not feel uncomfortable in that house after Pere threats.

Pere made alot of threats yesterday and infact he almost hit him.

Pere is way older than him .......forget people call him a military nurse we all know all military personnel get the same basic combat training....in a physical fight Adekunle has no chance against him.

Inside they are both in each other faces every min so his feelings are justified for me.
Oh please!
Phyna threatened to break Bella’s legs and send people to beat her up and biggy didn’t even blink!
Pere only said it out of anger,he won’t do shit!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ilebaye's diary session

Big brother please after her call whitemoney

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
carammel:
Adekunle’s color code for the week is green..
Let your haters green with envy! Deks!
Period!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
Giel:

Leave pere alone angry

Just wondering the level of humiliation that could have warranted his decision to want to voluntarily exit the show.

Adekunle is not nice cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
IghravweIG:
Please vote for Ilebaye, the content queen and Gen Z baddie.
Yes o!!!
Illebaye for the mullah!grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Oh please!
Phyna threatened to break Bella’s legs and send people to beat her up and biggy didn’t even blink!
ofcourse nothing will happen to Adekunle but the game is the game grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
RightDecision15:
So Adekunle knows he is partly wrong hence why he is apologizing
Guilty conscience!grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
RightDecision15:

He said that many times yesterday and even apologized.......he felt biggie was disappointed from the way he spoke to him during the game

He was kinda forced to do the dirty game........Pere and Neo were too daring.

The girls in the house felt really irritated by the pere team move.......Adekunle had no choice.

Imagine people telling you........you are the one target of people who didn't obviously like you......how will you react??

I am totally against what he did but honestly he had no choice.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
Giel:
Ilebaye's diary session

Big brother please after her call whitemoney
I wish I was watching o!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
It's everybody that'stepping on Ilebaye's toes. She not stepping on anyone's toes. Make she shift go one corner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
RightDecision15:
He apologized to Biggie yesterday too..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
O Pete’s threat got to him?
I thought he was feeling like a don?
Lmao!!!

The guy is scared oh.
He literally was trying to find out from Biggie if some persons were outside waiting for him with big big stones. grin grin grin.
I can really imagine.
If Biggie's house had windows, Kuku would be peeping through the curtains every 2 seconds.

Rare Picture of what kuku saw in his dream last night 😂👇

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
Amya:
It's everybody that'stepping on Ilebaye's toes. She not stepping on anyone's toes. Make she shift go one corner.
Are you hating on GenZ baddie?
Make Tatiana4u catch you tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
Jack500:

Keep fooling yourself. You will eventual get Sense.

Tell me, your fave that's more relevant, the whole HOH game yesterday was all about Adekunle and pere.

Adekunle, steadily pressing your neck. I love it.

LMAO! You are the actual one fooling himself, I'm sorry to let you know.

My favorite is the one and only, numero uno, MERCY EKE. The first of her kind, the last of her kind.
Lamborghini Mercy, the content queen, the queen of highlights.
She won her season resoundingly, packed the brands, got the cash, gathered the accolades, kicked the asses, took the names. Adekunle is a FVVCKING EARTHWORM where she is.

She is THAT housemate! A focused and strategic beast who maintains beauty while winning hearts.
Mercy is the very person who currently stands as the HOH, and also holds the strongest influence in the house.
She controls the women there, and is respected by the men. She rallies for a housemate's pardon, and has her way INSTANTLY, back to back.

Who the FVVCK is Adekunle?
His first coming was a FLOP.
He finished the game and stayed a loser.
His fans had to rally to buy him a phone.
He got desperately jealous of Sheggz because he had the life he'd never have. His bitterness consumed him to the point he FAILED to land even one single endorsement after his season.
He came back for the reunion and got verbally destroyed and humiliated by Doyin on NATIONAL TV! 😂 She even insulted his mom and he was totally helpless!
Imagine getting rejected by Allysyn! She dumped him for Hermes. She was sick of his worthless melted ass! 😂

Please, Adekunle is a BOTTOM FEEDER where Mercy is!
He is currently a loyal slave to Venita, who is a fan of MERCY.
Therefore, Mercy is the MOTHER that MOTHERED his MOTHER!

Your noise ends within Nairaland.
You were losers before, and you will be losers again! 😂

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
kowema:

The guy is scared oh.
He literally was trying to find out from Biggie if some persons were outside waiting for him with big big stones. grin grin grin.
I can really imagine.
If Biggie's house had windows, Kuku would be peeping through the curtains every 2 seconds.
For your mind
cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Guilty conscience!grin

When a rational person reflects on issues and identifies few grey areas in his actions or inactions, it is a sign of strength to make conscious efforts for possible redress.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
Psychedelia:

LMAO! You are the actual one fooling himself, I'm sorry to let you know.

My favorite is the one and only, numero uno, MERCY EKE. The first first of her kind, the last of her kind.
She won her season resoundingly, packed the brands, got the cash, gathered the accolades, kicked the asses, took the names. Adekunle is a FVVCKING EARTHWORM where she is.

She is THAT housemate! A focused and strategic beast who maintains beauty while winning hearts.
Mercy is the very person who currently stands as the HOH, and also holds the strongest influence in the house.
She controls the women there, and is respected by the men. She rallies for a housemate's pardon, and has her way INSTANTLY, back to back.

He got desperately jealous of Sheggz because he had the life he'd never have. His bitterness consumed him to the point he FAILED to land even one single endorsement after his season.
He came back for the reunion and got verbally destroyed and humiliated by Doyin on NATIONAL TV! 😂 She even insulted his mom and he was torally helpless!
Imagine getting rejected by Allysyn! She dumped him for Hermes. She was sick of his worthless melted ass! 😂

Please, Adekunle is BOTTOM FEEDER where Mercy is!

You were losers before, and you will be losers again! 😂
Delawood Mercy winning? Stop daydreaming grin this is not PD season.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
Allnacruise:

Period!!!!
A verrrrryyyyyyy fine bobo kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
Send ur opinion to the place it belongs
Psychedelia:

[s]LMAO! You are the actual one fooling himself, I'm sorry to let you know.

My favorite is the one and only, numero uno, MERCY EKE. The first first of her kind, the last of her kind.

He came back for the reunion and got verbally destroyed and humiliated by Doyin on NATIONAL TV! 😂 She even insulted his mom and he was torally helpless!

Please, Adekunle is BOTTOM FEEDER where Mercy is!

You were losers before, and you will be losers again! [/s]😂

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Oh please!

Can phyna take on sheggz in a physical combat

Maybe you didn't see how pere bang the table yesterday.......my dear what if he loose it totally (we have to keep the option open).

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
Allnacruise:

Are you hating on GenZ baddie?
Make Tatiana4u catch you tongue

Who she be..?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
Adekunle will tell d housemates that he did nothing wrong & that Biggie affirmed it but will go into d diary room to apologize for what he did. So who’s fooling who? No one is a saint in that house so you lots won’t make Pere d villain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ibukzy:
Send ur opinion to the place it belongs

Wow. I didn't know Adekunle ended up working as a dustbin collector after his season.
Chai. I can understand why now. No brands wanted him, so his only gig was influencing for a dustbin.

Sha, at all at all, na im bad pass.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
Godoverevery:

Can phyna take on sheggz in a physical combat

Maybe you didn't see how pere bang the table yesterday.......my dear what if he loose it totally (we have to keep the option open).

You are as paranoid like your fave, chill nothing will happen. It's all game. cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
Alphagan:

Just wondering the level of humiliation that could have warranted his decision to voluntarily exit the show.

Adekunle is not nice cheesy

Adekunle must be punished

With more Votes!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
Giel:
Bits of Alex's diary session.

Big brother starts the diary session by asking her if ilebaye inspired her outfit and she laughs and says she's 1996 and she's in between gen z and millennials so sometimes her gen z side takes over.

For pardon me
Alex would have pardoned whitemoney because he said he pardoned her or ilebaye but they decided on Doyin.
It's true Alex he pardoned you.

For angel.
Alex says angel is a sweet girl and she hasn't noticed her before but she is noticing her now

On hidden food
Alex is asking big brother why he removed her food from it's hiding place. That she doesn't eat much. Big brother asked her if it's only her food.
Alex says it's not just her stash but at least she didn't hide tuber of yam lmao
Oh my God grin
I just remembered that someone hid a rubber of yam
This all stars house is different grin

On wager, mercy's win and hoh and wager stakes.
Alex says she will support Mercy's wager because mercy has been one of the most supportive Housemates when it comes to wagers
She says she's not expecting any problems with the wager with mercy as hoh.
She says she's always hearing people say they will step back and she's wondering why because mercy has been the most supportive of other hoh
Alex says there are is one spirit that comes out when it's time for wager and blows powder and the next thing everyone will start to craze.
LMAO Alex is hilarious
She says minimie gave them plate because minimie knows they will finish themselves with noodles.
Alex says she needs food
Alex staked 350 because she believes in mercy's government
She says for the wager they were looking for it yesterday but she hopes they have seen it now.
She also says she doesn't think the wager is as easy as they see it.
Alex is The real women supporting women

On what money means to her and how important it is to her, her anti bullying campaign and her creative school.
Alex says that she uses her money outside to help others.
She's does her anti bullying project outside the house so money helps her achieve all those things. She even wants to sponsor a creative school too

On pardon me and nominations
Alex says she and her family understood it's not every week she'll be up and with the new method of pardon me she feels she's being a drain on her family and friends.
Alex says she didn't keep millions for anyone to vote for her.
She says she feels bad for her family and friends and she feels like they are going through a lot.
She wants to know when nominations will start.

Big brother tells her she has a long time to lobby for pardons. He then tells her that her diary session is over.
Alex says see someone that asked me to express myself
She says big brother is not her friend again for now but she'll get over it.
👌

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
Psychedelia:

Wow. I didn't know Adekunle ended up working as a dustbin collector after his season.
Chai. I can understand why now. No brands wanted him, so his only gig was influencing for a dustbin.

Sha, at all at all, na im bad pass.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
Na friendship dis one wan do for biggie house. Tearing up because of Doyin. What a dry ass storyline.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
I knew deku is scared of Pere, someone that was avoiding eye contact during confrontation.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.