Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1500884 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
Yaaaaaaassssssssss CeeC, strut that strut😎

We love you Cross, our Padi of Life 🥰

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
Who will now pick Neo if Tolani didn’t pick him?🥺🥺
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
WM…. If u no pick Alex, e go touch me o
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by shawnmendes: 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Doyin convinced the housemates to pardon her when they planned to pardon Ilebaye. But Doyin will not stop telling anyone that has ears that she doesn’t know if she can trust Baye!
Angel confirmed what Frodd and Mercy were saying. They planned to give Ilebaye the pardon me but Doyin came in and chanced her. Is this what a true friend does? You come in and change the plan to save your supposed friend so they save you instead!
Yet she told ilebaye she wanted them to pardon her but the clique said no!
I think a lot of you are dishonest. Doyin saw a chance to save herself and she did. Y’all will hail anyone else for being smart and strategic. Will you put yourself on the line for your friend? Does it mean you don’t love them if you put yourself first? Especially in this kind of set up.

I think we should understand that some of these housemates know they are not as strong as others and will do anything for self preservation.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
Angel for Soma or Mercy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
Wait oh, Frodd said what? Doyin stopped them from pardoning Ilebaye?

Is this not a lie?

I think I even reported it here when Doyin asked them to pardon Ilebaye but Frodd said no because Baye had already created a “narrative” for herself and that she has not even completed her punishment. Then Mercy also said No because Baye had become stronger..

I remember even hailing the OGs as being able to read the game…. shocked

This game ehn yeesh….

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
ultraviolet27:

Does the Baye Even need Pardon me self don't Her Fans boast here that them full gidigba for here they are an Army Bla bla bla!! And they don't need Frog Eyed Fans Votes the People that needs that Pardon me were Neo,Tolanibaj and Doyin

And If you take that biased Lying Fools Update here den You dey Jonze Because I watched it myself there was never mention of PPDG deliberating on Pardoning Ilebaye it was Neo they deliberated on

Funny she was almost pardoned as much as Doyin since Ike told everyone that she reported him to Biggie for bullying her. Doyin only edged her by few votes. In fact, the same Frood and Mercy were the same people who disagreed with Angel yesterday because they felt Rude Baye had yet to learn her lesson thus preferred to pardon Doyin. In fact, the reason why they're now having the discussion about Doyin was because Doyin was bringing food to Baye who's never had Doyin's back.

Doyin isn't responsible for Baye's bullshit behavior nor was she brought to the show to babysit Baye, even though Doyin is problematic herself and I have always felt she and Baye deserve each other grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
Whitemoney mercy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
Angel abeg pick Soma cos I don't want to see him cry this evening

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
Amillionnn:
Abi Doyin wan win by force.

I don’t know how to feel about this her move.
Who will WM pick?

Mtchew.

WM don make me vex

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
Amillionnn:
Wetin cross Dey talk oh! Buhahahahaha

The guy make Me laugh die

Instead of saying this award goes to ceec he said this person goes to cee c

It was just funny in general

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
Pere should pick Alex o

Someone must pick Alex🥹😢
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
Altrarecords:

The guy make Me laugh die

Instead of saying this award goes to ceec he said this person goes to cee c

It was just funny in general

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Are u serious

Didn’t notice
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
Mercy 2 Venita 2

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
Angel just pity the Soma give am the award cos she no want make tears full everywhere tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
Cross have alot of explanation to make tonight ooo.

Ilebaye will feel very sad..........cross is just catching cruise and manipulating her.

After that deep kiss inside the toilet yesterday......he just did her dirty.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Kw kwa kwa kwa
Someone posted this and wrote “Mercy’s ex”!
Choi!
I don die!🤣🤣🤣

Tati ma pami now…. Goodness, Ike should NEVER do skin cut again. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
Fairdamsel:
Pere should pick Alex o

Someone must pick Alex🥹😢

Hope so too but I feel it may be Ceece
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
Mercy will be feeling like don chi chi.

Pere na Alex e go pick.

Wait! Is it Cee c

It’s Cee c.

Fairdamsel:

Who will WM pick?

Mtchew.

WM don make me vex

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
Fairdamsel:
WM…. If u no pick Alex, e go touch me o

Aww don't take it like that embarassed

Forgive Whitemoney
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
MamBi:

Tati ma pami now…. Goodness, Ike should NEVER do skin cut again. grin
Lol!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
Amillionnn:
Mercy will be feeling like don chi chi.

Pere na Alex e go pick.

Wait! Is it Cee c

It’s Cee c. Hi

I think it is Alex

It might be CeeC o
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
Pere cheesy grin

How won't they hate you? cheesy grin

I love this annoying side of Pere sometimes wink cheesy

This was very deliberate Pere but I love it grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
Adekunle though, there’s no way you will listen to him speak with his calm demeanor and you won’t fall for him.
Game or no game, those words were touching Doyin kiss

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Kw kwa kwa kwa
Someone posted this and wrote “Mercy’s ex”!
Choi!
I don die!🤣🤣🤣
Bald uncompleted head grin
Angel mouth no good grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
Godoverevery:

Ilebaye will feel very sad..........cross is just catching cruise and manipulating her.

Guy, if English too hard you, dey write in pidgin abeg. Stop murdering the English language! Hopeless tribalist angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
Oh my gosh it’s Venita.

This Pere ehn.

Strategist. Lol

Modified-
Ok it’s Cee c. Phew! At least Cee c didn’t lie when she said he would always call her

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
Pere lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
Godoverevery:

Illebaye is more concerned about her fake friend than cross but it’s fine cos she now knows her place in Cross’s life!
At least,he won’t be able to manipulate her againgrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lauryn41:

If it’s doyin , yes I will shame doyin because she caused hell for Adekunle last season

I will shame her with my whole chest

Geddifok

Pained motherfvkers

Cry yourself a river

How did she cause him hell? Because she rejected his broke jobless ass? Or you think we've forgotten when Adekunle said Doyin is the female he was attracted to in the house?

What hell did she cause him compared to when he gathered Allyson, Chomzy, Eloswag, Giddyfire and Rachel (who was a newcomer at the time) to say all sorts of rubbish about her to the point of her feeling their negative energy about her. Did Doyin ever talk maliciously about him in that house till she found out all the trash he was saying about her behind her back? Be truthful! I watched when she thought he was still her friend and she went to meet him to ask why he's lying on the bed and keeping to himself, he said he's just tired. That night he still gossiped about her with his midnight crew. If anybody caused anybody hell in that level up house, it was Adekunle to Doyin!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
Amillionnn:
Oh my gosh it’s Venita.

He won get underneath Adekunle skin.

This Pere ehn.

Strategist. Lol

No na😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

(1) (2) (3) ... (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.