Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1500170 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Seyi seem to be a really selfless person and he goes all the way for his friends.
There is no way they won’t favor him anytime they have the chance to do so.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
ItisHi:
No award grin
Them plenty o

Baye… Alex… Kuku

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
So nobody pick Cross, Ike, Pere, Ilebaye and Alex? I wonder how they feel right now sad
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Doyin wont enter finals even if she sucks biggy’s dick!
It’s your frog eyed bat with a dry pussy that will be disqualified!grin
Who Pere dey kiss like this?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Is it Doyin my new found friend that u finished laidis..

The way I laffed cos of this comment..
Since when did Doyin become your friend?grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Aquafina go soon get Oluwole standard..Just like Eva went the fake way...

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Them plenty o

Baye… Alex… Kuku
Kuku got from Doyin.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tbaj picked Kidd
Wotowotoman:
So nobody pick Cross, Ike, Pere and Kidd? I wonder how they feel right now sad
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
Wotowotoman:
At least Illebaye get hope!
No be only her dem reject!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
Well I hope that she is being genuine. I noticed yesterday when they were plotting she kept saying at the top of her voice for Adekunle to hear that she wants Adekunle to win the HoH and that she is biased towards her Level up housemates.

Also, when Adekunle and Pere dem were shouting when they came back in the house, she was defending him. He returned the gesture by telling Mercy and Doyin that they know what to do when they get back to compete with Neo.

So, I guess they were already slowly finding a way back to each other.

MamBi:

I am just happy for the very public apology to a very public nonsense statement.

They probably might never get back to kumbaya level because he also did some hurtful things to her.

I see Adekunle was touched and this is what matters most…. Hopefully they can both move on. Even better if they can have a talk and clear things up.

Na the fans I dey feel sorry for.. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tatiana4u:

God bless Neogrin
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
Wotowotoman:

They picked Kidd- TBaj

So no one picked cross too?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
Amillionnn:
I think I kind of get what he was trying to say. He said what you wrote but I heard Doyin say, me self I want the pardon me. Ehn you people should pardon me. So in other words she didn’t fight enough for baye. Once frodd and Mercy said what they said, she put herself forth without hesitation.

Is there anything wrong with her asking for the pardon for herself if they refuse to give it to Baye?

Why is Frodd making it seem as if they wanted to give the pardon to Baye but Doyin stopped them from doing so?

That is a gross mis-representation of the facts…

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
grin
Aguwanyi:

Is it Doyin my new found friend that u finished laidis..

The way I laffed cos of this comment..

My Jaw still de for floor
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
My showmax don caput oh!

Anyone else experiencing same?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tatiana4u:

At least Illebaye get hope!
No be only her dem reject!grin

Lmao

Stop joor🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Geezeem:

Na now I know why you farm ginger

Continue hawking your expressway for airtime
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
EmmyCC:

Na Doyin o!
See as all her arteries and veins stand like person wey wan fight!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
EmmyCC:

Kuku got from Doyin.

Ohh

True

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Three sef😢😢😢😢

Chai. 😥
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
scondy:

Hahahaha....abi na....my dear brother in whom I am well pleased.
Okay o...
Na small thing seperate am from Soma..🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Venita and Neo could not even use this opportunity to mend things..which kain family be that one..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Lmao

Stop joor🤣🤣🤣🤣
Na my fave,so I go drag am!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
ultraviolet27:

Shouldn't you have Known that Giel Moniker Since PPD Season?? She is a Liar and a biased narrator Something I watched myself too and I am surprised you People aren't Defending Doyin here considering you are original Fan She is no Saint but the hate on Her is too much I have been doing that since morning
Why Vote for Baye though Her Fans are the Ones who Hate, Decampaign and Smear Her name the most

Well, I am one of Baye's fan that doesn't hate Doyin any longer. I used to but not anymore, I just feel she's misunderstood and people will always read meaning into anything she does or says. Like I said earlier today, Doyin is not a bad person I just realized that today.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ilebaye is my own padi of life.

kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Na my fave,so I go drag am!grin

E touch me

All the people dem no pick, I like them

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
Fairdamsel:

They picked Kidd- TBaj

So no one picked cross too?
Kidd speech was for Cross's sha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
As long as he iis doing the misrepresentation to his pepper dem crew who were part and parcel of the gist, e no concern me because they were all there and know the truth so that’s their business.

MamBi:

Is there anything wrong with her asking for the pardon for herself if they refuse to give it to Baye?

Why is Frodd making it seem as if they wanted to give the pardon to Baye but Doyin stopped them from doing so?

That is a gross mis-representation of the facts…

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
kowema:

I'm even happy she is unbothered.
She gave Neo his flowers and poured out her heart.
If Neo wanna last in the game, he better ship Gen Z Baddie else na Na Call to [/s]Glory[s] next week

God forbid that gigolo for Baye!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
EmmyCC:

no be kiss o. Na meat they bin de share.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

Yeah he cried, he's human and he is good now.

Next!!

The funny thing is, if Pere's tears is a sign of weakness, why is Adebore afraid? wetin dey cause the paranoia?

The sissy started his DS today by seeking assurances from Biggy that he is safe... Island boy in the mud cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Na Doyin o!
See as all her arteries and veins stand like person wey wan fight!grin
Reminds me of her kiss with Cyph. That girl dey take kissing very serious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.