Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1468689 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:
If mercy and her cohorts will treat doyin this way, why pick her for BFF.....

Doyin too get her own for body.

With her okpolo eyes,does she not have foresight?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
garfield1:

Mr Man face front biko!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
garfield1:

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣.
God epp us on this thread.
E go really bloody

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
davodyguy:
What Doyin did to Adekunle during Reunion may be the cause of what's happening to her. She created a terrible impression about Adekunle

I feel sorry for her
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
Bennytwin:

Just because I said the truth about adekunle,you think I am a fan of pere? Lol.

I dislike pere so much.
But that doesn't mean I will turn a blind eye to what adekunle did to him and Neo.

I see you cant do without insulting someone in arguments.

I dont do that though.
Enjoy!

I hate ade ship with venita,I hate how he interferes in veni neo affairs but either ade took out pere or vice versa
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
DownChelsea:
Las las, Frodd is ruling that entire house through Mercy.

He decides what happens in the entire house.
But he still gives Mercy her due regards (as HOH) while he does it.

Mercy trusts him so much that she's okay with him running the house

Yes as chief of staff Abba kyari/Femi.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
I don see new meme for this thread moving forward

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

Mr Man face front biko!

Face doyin's flat behind.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
safarigirl:
I don see new meme for this thread moving forward

Give updates
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 11:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ceec,calm down,we know what this shalaye is all about ! Orisirisi,Cross is now even your family member,mtcheww ! You're not just comfortable seeing Ilebaye and Cross together !

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 12:03am On Aug 16, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:
If mercy and her cohorts will treat doyin this way, why pick her for BFF.....

Doyin too get her own for body.

They didn't pick doyin as bff because they wanted it but it was to pay her back for apparently giving mercy the win ( she didn't)

If they knew doyin was actually trying to win herself. They wouldn't have picked her

She took venitas spot

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 12:15am On Aug 16, 2023
Cross is a child in an adults body.. He also gives me pedophile and child grooming vibes...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:17am On Aug 16, 2023
garfield1:

Give updates

Trabaye and Dodo are having their 5,689th discussion about their mutual interest, Cross the Resident Ashawo.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:18am On Aug 16, 2023
FrankGiel:
Cross is a child in an adults body.. He also gives me pedophile and child grooming vibes...

Cross is a child in an adult's body, and he is still giving you pedophile vibes.

Na you dem suppose sue for defamation. Pedophile vibes why? Which child has he expressed interest in?

Check yourself, maybe you're projecting, because pedophile from where?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 12:23am On Aug 16, 2023
Ok....Now Venita is hashing things out with Pere.

Glad to see its on a calm note they're relating.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:24am On Aug 16, 2023
See Doyin again with her Cho Cho Cho mouth. Who told her that Tbaj had problem with Baye paddy affirmation to Neo? Tbaj wasn't angry at Ceec's words to Neo but would be angry at the incoherent Baye? Humour me some more grin

Doyin would just think something in her head and would start to do Cho Cho Cho about it to everyone. Just the way she said she dreamt about Adekunle and started doing chochocho about it to Allyson..

Meanwhile, Biggie camera should help Tolanibaj in this week (who knows if it could..), I mean show her when she's with others, not only when she's with Neo. She said she was with Pere yesterday but it wasn't shown. I know she no dey flirt with other guys aside flirting with Neo, but at least her interaction with other guys should be shown too.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 12:30am On Aug 16, 2023
safarigirl:

Cross is a child in an adult's body, and he is still giving you pedophile vibes.

Na you dem suppose sue for defamation. Pedophile vibes why? Which child has he expressed interest in?

Check yourself, maybe you're projecting, because pedophile from where?
Charge and bail lawyer.. Sue who for defamation?? with his interaction with ILebaye, that's the typical way Child groomers act.. He tried to use a kiss to get his way the last time.. I didn't call him a pedophile, I said he gives me those vibes and that's not defamation.. but what will a nairaland charge and bail lawyer know. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:30am On Aug 16, 2023
So funny how a black guy can comfortably refer to a fellow black guy as a niggar but get irritated or angry when a white dude calls him a niggar!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:33am On Aug 16, 2023
FrankGiel:

Charge and bail lawyer.. Sue who for defamation?? with his interaction with ILebaye, that's the typical way Child groomers act.. He tried to use a kiss to get his way the last time.. I didn't call him a pedophile, I said he gives me those vibes and that's not defamation.. but what will a nairaland charge and bail lawyer know. grin grin

Your Baye is actually the rapist.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 12:35am On Aug 16, 2023
Dsimmer:

Your Baye is actually the rapist.
lmao shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 12:41am On Aug 16, 2023
FrankGiel:

I think she was just being sarcastic Sha.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 12:43am On Aug 16, 2023
How much are IUCs sold? I have four premium ones. Geezeem?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:45am On Aug 16, 2023
Mercy is a horror liar sha.
I no get power to type.
Hopefully person go give the update of her current gist with Venita

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaintBishop: 12:50am On Aug 16, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaintBishop: 12:50am On Aug 16, 2023
garfield1:

Nursing experience.pere is a gorilla
And What is Sister Adekunle? A sissy,toto licker,a transgendered, confused gender or Venita bltch? undecidedAfter ranting that he's from island,the king Kong had to run to big brother and start crying like the sissy that he is. Pathetic.🤮🚶🚶

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 12:54am On Aug 16, 2023
kowema:
Mercy is a horror liar sha.
I no get power to type.
Hopefully person go give the update of her current gist with Venita

Mercy can lie for africa.

Na her know those wey go vote am,gv her the 120m. Always pretending. She and whitemoney. The only way they can win it is with their pre organised iucs.

I have stanned her once,she won.

But u see this all stars,her game is so annoying. Doing every damn tn for the camera.

Cant she be real for once?

Abeg let the real ones win this.
Cee c for instance,or even cross.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:56am On Aug 16, 2023
SaintBishop:
And What is Sister Adekunle? A sissy,toto licker,a transgendered, confused gender or Venita bltch? undecidedAfter ranting that he's from island,the king Kong had to run to big brother and start crying like the sissy that he is. Pathetic.🤮🚶🚶

General pere shed tears,hot one

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 12:59am On Aug 16, 2023
Lauryn41:
Doyin doesn’t owe illebaye shit

Make everybody rest

Why should doyin constantly be babysitting baye 😑😑

I tire

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 1:05am On Aug 16, 2023
Bennytwin:

Mercy can lie for africa.

Na her know those wey go vote am,gv her the 120m. Always pretending. She and whitemoney. The only way they can win it is with their pre organised iucs.

I have stanned her once,she won.

But u see this all stars,her game is so annoying. Doing every damn tn for the camera.

Cant she be real for once?

Abeg let the real ones win this.
Cee c for instance,or even cross.

No single housemate there is real.

Everyone of them have adjusted their personalities for the sole purpose of winning the prize.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Graysons: 1:19am On Aug 16, 2023
garfield1:

Nursing experience.pere is a gorilla
Between Pere and that clown who acts like a confused gender,who looks like a gorilla? The sissy was even shaking his booty like a girl 🤦🚶🚶

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:19am On Aug 16, 2023
Ike is mad😂🤣🤣.
They are talking about strip clubs in Atlanta
Ike does sign of spraying money
Kidd: You slapping asses?
Ike: No, dey be slapping you with ass.
(Read Ike's part on his voice)😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 1:22am On Aug 16, 2023
Deks no fit contribute to this uk ,Us discussion like this .one day sha..Make kidd and ike no intimidate am sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.