Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1526909 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2023
To those who intend to waste their votes on Adekunle, mind you, he's a Tinubu supporter. He's part of the reason why we're all suffering today. Just be guided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:26am On Aug 16, 2023
Meanwhile Inanet is chewing doyin raw for calling kid a bastard once again
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 11:26am On Aug 16, 2023
What's this week's wager task?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:27am On Aug 16, 2023
Who is going to gist us about doyin and Cee c gossip
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:27am On Aug 16, 2023
meobizy:
How much are IUCs sold? I have four premium ones. Geezeem?

lol
Are you this question is meant for me?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:27am On Aug 16, 2023
dominique:

Design and present Money

7 denominations of the naira
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 11:28am On Aug 16, 2023
So because he is Yoruba mean he is a Tinubu supporter?
YoungDaNaval:
To those who intend to waste their votes on Adekunle, mind you, he's a Tinubu supporter. He's part of the reason why we're all suffering today. Just be guided

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:31am On Aug 16, 2023
dominique:

The week's Theme is Money.
They are to design their own currency and do a presentation on it
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:32am On Aug 16, 2023
As in! I only stumbled in at the end when they were talking about Neo being the baby boy of the season and Cee c saying she does not understand what everyone is seeing in Neo like that. That’s what I heard o! I also heard her telling Doyin partially what cross told her last night. They then went on a break.

Lauryn41:
Who is going to gist us about doyin and Cee c gossip
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:33am On Aug 16, 2023
YoungDaNaval:
Dominique you need to take care of this chap

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 11:33am On Aug 16, 2023
Alheeri:
Seems level up housemates are against general pere...
Doyin to pere...nobody wants you,no one needs u around ,you re bad at everything u think u re smart but u not chaiiiiiiii

Adekunle still topping da chartttt

I really hope this translate to votes.

I want Adekunle to win "all this stars season"

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2023
Lauryn41:
Meanwhile Inanet is chewing doyin raw for calling kid a bastard once again

That's my biggest worry for her this week she got immunity. She will use her mouth to out herself in trouble🤦‍♀️

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 16, 2023
YoungDaNaval:
Let me pump some votes for him, you have actually triggered my likeness for him.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2023
YoungDaNaval:

You need fresh brain, so you can stop embarassing yourself, don't bring your nonsense politics here.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2023
Ibukzy:
Seun Osewa that owns this platform was a subtle supporter of BAT and was so attacked on Twitter, called tribalist etc.

I wonder what he's doing here on the site of a Tinubu supporter.

I knew that if that nonsense talk that started after the eviction of Uriel is allowed, things are going to degenerate ti this level.

They must bring in politics and tribalism into everything.

Let's see who would caution him now

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:40am On Aug 16, 2023
YoungDaNaval:

How do you know

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:
After antagonizing the GENERAL,some people have become sick!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I no mention names o!!grin

Mention name joor dem no go beat you. Okay make I help you mention Adekunle's name 🤣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 16, 2023
davodyguy:

Seun Osewa that owns this platform was a subtle supporter of BAT abd was so attacked on Twitter, called tribalist etc.

I wonder what he's doing here on the site of a Tinubu supporter.

I knew that if that nonsense talk that started after the eviction of Uriel is allowed, things are going to degenerate ti this level.

They must bring in politics and tribalism into everything.

Let's see who would caution him now
Seun was never a Tinubu supporter. He was supporting Obi

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 11:43am On Aug 16, 2023
Ibukzy:
Is that the issue? So what,if he was a tinubu supporter.
Some people are inherently stupid.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:43am On Aug 16, 2023
YoungDaNaval:

This is a lie thou

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2023
fitzmayowa:
There is trouble in PD Venita is not happy with the group, they will turn on each other soon.....

I saw This coming the moment she and adekunle wasn't picked for either bff or pardon
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2023
Funny enough Adekunle never declared his support for anyone

lokoloko84:
Is that the issue? So what,if he was a tinubu supporter.
Some people are inherently stupid.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 16, 2023
Amillionnn:
As in! I only stumbled in at the end when they were talking about Neo being the baby boy of thief sim and Cee c saying she does not understand what everyone is seeing in Neo like that. That’s what I heard o! I also heard her telling Doyin partially what cross told her last night. They then went on a break.

Who is thief sim?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:53am On Aug 16, 2023
kowema:
Na from this HOH lounge we go get many premium gossip.

Aswearugad! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 11:54am On Aug 16, 2023
scondy:

He should....he isnthe grandson of Obafemi Awolowo...one of the founding fathers of Nigeria.....his lineage reach to brag about..
Emancipate yourself from Mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds!!!!
Even the grand children of the late Queen of England do not have such type of ego! Aunty relax!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2023
Ibukzy:
Funny enough Adekunle never declared his support for anyone

It doesn't matter. We all have the right to support anybody we want.
This is a free world.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 11:55am On Aug 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lolgrin
Angel was thesame age as illebaye during their set but no one ever treated her like a child…because she never acted like one!
Even Saskay never behaved like a child.
Illebaye na Aje butter wey Dey act like a street girl but she’s quite naive,innocent,easily manipulated but strong willed.
Cross treats different women based on their vibes and energies while Neo treats his women or interests based on their worth!
I think he knows about Illebaye’s wealthy family,that’s why he’s enjoying the attention she gives him.grin
Tolani looks stingy and domineering that’s why Neo doesn’t rate her!grin
I am not claiming to be right.. Cause I have no single proof.. he also hasn't touched her inappropriately without consent.. You just might be right though

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2023
toluxe0075:
Adekunle don get wife and two pikin grin

Adele Oba!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:57am On Aug 16, 2023
FrankGiel:

You will know people that don't have TV in their house.. Angel and which Pere?? grin grin

no wonder you live for update grin grin

He knows what he is doing.
That person is Adekunle's supporter grin

Some of them lie so blatantly!

Just keep close watch on their posts, you will see a pattern.

Very unfortunate lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2023
ColdHunter:

You just dont like Frodd for obvious reasons.

He complained that Doyin always takes HOH items downstairs thereby leaving the HOH guys stranded when they want to use the items.

He went ahead to say Doyib is a snake for betraying Ilebaye and going ahead to 'famz' her. Same opinion we all had anyway.

So how was he cocky?

That person dragged Frood for saying Adekunle is a boy. He was not speaking up for Doyin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:59am On Aug 16, 2023
dominique:

That's my biggest worry for her this week she got immunity. She will use her mouth to out herself in trouble🤦‍♀️

She should just calm down a bit

Many agendas don dey agend for her head

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
Jack500:

You need fresh brain, so you can stop embarassing yourself, don't bring your nonsense politics here.
I stated fact.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.