Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,332 members, 7,842,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1511013 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:14am On Aug 17, 2023
Dsimmer:

Lol. He no wash Esther pants na. He and Esther were washing their clothes together and then Esther left to go sundry her clothes but left her undies in a bowl which was captured besides Frood (she probably didn't want to sundry her undies in the full eye glare like her clothes). I think he washed Esther's towel at one point but that was because he used it.

He only used tears to spoil Esther's game abeg. Why are some even complaining when he showcased same behavior on the show? He's always been the type who feels entitled and get angry whenever he doesn't have his way. Same Frood climbed into Esther's bed unsolicited after Isiloma left thus Esther had to send him away from her bed. Thus his unwarranted sobbing tears which he used to spoil Esther's game. He almost sexually assaulted Esther at some point sef. It was Esther who saved his ass from disqualification.

It wasn't even all about Esther sef. I remembered a time when Ike (who wasn't even that close to Frood) saved Omashola because he felt he should pay back Omashola for stealing his coins in the first week, Frood almost lost it in that week with his unwarranted anger because he felt Ike should have saved him with the veto. He felt so entitled everytime on the show and was always playing the victim whenever he didn't get his way. Now imagine such person with money? He would believe everything belongs to him and he's the mafia.
I've never fancied him.Something just seems off about him.I noticed he's trying to take charge now and kinda control the house mates in many situations. Acting as if he knows better.He wasn't that close to Mercy during the game, but when Mercy won, he desperately got close to her and asked her to link up with cubana.Mercy helped him with some connections, otherwise, he for dey Oyo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:19am On Aug 17, 2023
See power couple kissing oooooo.

This ship i dan fall finally.

Venita you are welcome.

Even if the ship sink after the show......for now you are a good support for my KING.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 17, 2023
Mr and Mrs Olopade.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:21am On Aug 17, 2023
I'm not an Adekunle fan but I I've once said, I like this his ship with Venita. He will flourish with a more mature mind. I pray they blossom and last beyond shippers gifts

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:26am On Aug 17, 2023
kowema:
I'm not an Adekunle fan but I I've once said, I like this his ship with Venita. He will flourish with a more mature mind. I pray they blossom and last beyond shippers gifts

Yea......venita is kinda matured about everything.

They are actually bringing out the best in each other.

Matured and less sexual ship.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:26am On Aug 17, 2023
How can you move from bad boy decks to family man in 3 weeks?

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:31am On Aug 17, 2023
davodyguy:
How can you move from bad boy decks to family man in 3 weeks?

Venita captured him oooo.....lol

Everyone in that house even know how much she ready to go for him....it will be difficult for any lady to mess with Adekunle in that house...honestly Venita is kinda a blessing at the point.

They are Bringing out the best in each other and really compliment each other.

Black and yellow.

handsome boy and fine girl.

The all star power couple.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:36am On Aug 17, 2023
davodyguy:
Adekunle team members, let us pepper everyone on this thread.

Adekunle

Adekunle
Adekunle

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:39am On Aug 17, 2023
Godoverevery:

Everyone in that house even know how much she ready to go for him.......honestly Venita is kinda a blessing at the point.

They are Bringing out the best in each and really compliment each other.

Black and yellow.

Venita is a nice girl..
I love the fact that she didn’t judge him based on what she heard before d show..
I’m just scared for my Ade,I don’t want her to phuck up..I don’t want to see him down this season..I just want him to keep enjoying himself..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:41am On Aug 17, 2023
Godoverevery:
See power couple kissing oooooo.

This ship i dan fall finally.

Venita you are welcome.

Even if the ship sink after the show......for now you are a good support for my KING.

No vote sharing o..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:44am On Aug 17, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Venita is a nice girl..
I love the fact that she didn’t judge him based on what she heard before d show..
I’m just scared for my Ade,I don’t want her to phuck up..I don’t want to see him down this season..I just want him to keep enjoying himself..

They might have off days.....but I doubt if big Bleep up go happen inside that house...maybe outside.

The reason am cool with it now is cos they are not doing too much.........it is organic and they are moving accordingly.

Promises aren't throw here and there.....just enjoying each other company basically.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:46am On Aug 17, 2023
Aguwanyi:

No vote sharing o..

Ofcos.......King get every single vote.

Maybe if King have Immunity and she is up we might give her some vote.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 1:03am On Aug 17, 2023
TheEnforcer:
I've never fancied him.Something just seems off about him.I noticed he's trying to take charge now and kinda control the house mates in many situations. Acting as if he knows better.He wasn't that close to Mercy during the game, but when Mercy won, he desperately got close to her and asked her to link up with cubana.Mercy helped him with some connections, otherwise, he for dey Oyo

In fact, most of his fight with the housemates were mostly about feeling entitled and playing the victim unwarranted with so much vicious anger. Lol. and note, he fought with all the housemates, including Mercy. He was always telling Esther that Mercy was problematic and an ashawo who should be avoided at all cost and he could never have anything to do with someone like that but look at him running after Mercy to link him up as soon as she won 🤣 I even remembered when Esther left and he was telling Mike that Esther was the only friend who had his back on the show.

But when he got out, the first thing he did during his media round was to throw Esther under the bus in his bid to cover up his crying image that were plastered everywhere online, as if that wasn't the pity card strategy that helped him while it sabotaged Esther in the process. I didn't even know why Esther was still friendly with him after all that bullshit, although I did remember Esther wasn't friendly with him after the betrayal he did during his media round, considering Esther protected him during her own media round and had even campaigned for him, apart from giving him all her coins which even annoyed Mercy thus Mercy continued to say shit about Esther unwarranted. Until the music festival when he met Esther and probably apologized to her but what he did during the media can't be undone. How was Esther supposed to even trust his sneaky ass if she had even wanted to give him a chance, considering Esther didn't even fancy nor trust him to begin with and was only beginning to trust him a bit, only for him to start saying shit in his media round and shattered the trust? Lol. Anyway, They became friendly again after the festival and that was all I knew until the reunion when he came to play the victim again because Esther wouldn't date him with the money he claimed to have. He was even wailing over the 136th floor where she turned him ddown when he asked her out.Na by force?

Anyway, he's always been the same character na. When he didn't have money, he always felt everything belonged to him and was always angry whenever he didn't get his way, added to his sneakiness. With money, it's the same mindset, now he feels he's in control of everything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:09am On Aug 17, 2023
Godoverevery:

They might have off days.....but I doubt if big Bleep up go happen inside that house...maybe outside.

The reason am cool with it now is cos they are not doing too much.........it is organic and they are moving accordingly.

Promises aren't throw here and there.....just enjoying each other company basically.

Yes no unnecessary kissing..
I love the fact that they both respect each othe and they are not going extreme..Ade is a very responsible guy and I love him for it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:11am On Aug 17, 2023
Godoverevery:

Ofcos.......King get every single vote.

Maybe if King have Immunity and she is up we might give her some vote.

I won’t lie to you,I doubt if I will give Venita my votes if Ade isn’t up..
Its a game,eliminate ur opponent and she is..
And besides I don’t want her in finals..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:19am On Aug 17, 2023
Godoverevery:

Everyone in that house even know how much she ready to go for him....it will be difficult for any lady to mess with Adekunle in that house...honestly Venita is kinda a blessing at the point.

They are Bringing out the best in each other and really compliment each other.

Black and yellow.

Oga,venita senior am first first.plus she's a divorcee with 2 kids,an expired product.haba

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:20am On Aug 17, 2023
Godoverevery:

It will end before the final week plus it cannot work outside

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:20am On Aug 17, 2023
Aguwanyi:

I won’t lie to you,I doubt if I will give Venita my votes if Ade isn’t up..
Its a game,eliminate ur opponent and she is..
And besides I don’t want her in finals..

Correct
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:21am On Aug 17, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Yes no unnecessary kissing..
I love the fact that they both respect each othe and they are not going extreme..Ade is a very responsible guy and I love him for it.

Never.if ade isn't up,we vote seyi or soma.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 1:29am On Aug 17, 2023
Ike has gone to prison numerous times. Hmmm
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:50am On Aug 17, 2023
garfield1:

Never.if ade isn't up,we vote seyi or soma.

Its unfortunate Seyi might not survive this Sunday
He loves Ade

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:52am On Aug 17, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,venita senior am first first.plus she's a divorcee with 2 kids,an expired product.haba

Haba..
Expired product bawo..
Abeg everyone deserve love and I’m not saying cos its Ade and Venita

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 2:11am On Aug 17, 2023
"Perelex" dey sound like drug wey dem dey give pesin wey dey purge.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 3:10am On Aug 17, 2023
Threebear:
Typo error please....

Ilebaye has surpassed CeeC and Adekunle 😁

As dem dey give me I dey report.
i dont believe but i say a big AMEN to dat...
Baye tribe...lets try harder

VOTE ILEBAYE

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Davida33: 3:37am On Aug 17, 2023
Angel and soma are awake by this time
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Davida33: 3:40am On Aug 17, 2023
Pls vote for Ike, the guy is too entertaining to let him go this early in the game.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 5:04am On Aug 17, 2023
Wotowotoman:

You are either articulate or not. Nobody cares if you have a PhD. Whitemoney is not articulate. Period! Maybe you meant to say he’s articulate in Igbo.. undecided

He struggles to pronounce words and express himself clearly in English. Even he knows that he doesn’t speak English very well. This na person that calls Mezzanine ‘mezawin’ grin

This guy.
I find the confidence with which you spew nonsense astounding.
Whitemoney is very articulate. When he speaks there is a flow. He holds a good conversation and is actually one the most exciting speakers in the house.
You either do not watch his DS or you are being mischievous, as usual.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:41am On Aug 17, 2023
Sanqa:
Alex is the best grin
Always grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:50am On Aug 17, 2023
garfield1:

When you typed this down, how did you feel?

People like you are a shame to the world!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by sucobaba(m): 6:13am On Aug 17, 2023
BBNaija dot TV

Good for bloggers/content creators using the BBNaija niche.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:49am On Aug 17, 2023
Illebaye’s speech made me cry!!!
https://twitter.com/symply_kim/status/1691939623595806993?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow
My baby girl must make it big!!!
Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:54am On Aug 17, 2023
Thank you Dano Milk!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.