Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1464920 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ike & Doyin
Alex & Seyi

Others came to play so far
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
Seyi just dey regurgitate rubbish... wetin be we have an acquired land and we want to expand it to improve our hen and cock for egg production... using accent to confuse 😕

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wow I am loving these presentation

Doyin and Ike

Soma and tbaj

Kidd and ilebaye

Nice
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
davodyguy:
Ike & Doyin
Alex & Seyi

Others came to play so far

Alex and seyi dey play as well...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
All day, at work in a land far, far away
I tried to send maney, no...tried to log in to Nairaland for updates, no...tried Twitter, no...DSTV Now, no...to check my WhatsApp to ask 2 people for updates, no...I had to ask some people around, if it was the case with them too. I was told that MTN network is poor in that part of the state. That calmed me down some, and I waited for after work..
I got back to the "city" lipsrsealed...around 3, and encountered the same, I must have restarted my phone more than 7 times, no exaggeration...zilch.

I had given up and was just waiting for tmr to come, so I can leave this place, to amazingness, when a miracle happened.
I dunno how I looked at my message inbox not long ago, and saw that my data was exhausted (I never check that place as a matter of fact)
Yhooo
I have not been traumatized like I was today, in a looong time, I am really a BB addict (wailing)
I was in hell.
The storm is over sha, I have been catching up...and I am watching the 5M pitch
Thank you
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
Weldone Kidd my boy kiss
Sommy nwa weldone too kiss
I missed Ike's own....weldone my gansgster kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
Which kind eye Péré dey take look Adekunle? 👀👁️🕵️🕵️‍♀️🕶️

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I can't wait for him to get kicked out of the house same crap he did during lockdown season......Whew!!!
Their must be something wrong with ur brain!! He should be kicked out because cos of a 1minute presentation.... as if u can match his presentation skills in anyway nonsense!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
Eeghe:
I tried to send maney, no...tried to log in to Nairaland for updates, no...tried Twitter, no...DSTV Now, no...to check my WhatsApp to ask 2 people for updates, no...I had to ask some people around, if it was the case with them too. I was told that MTN network is poor in that part of the state. That calmed me down some, and I waited for after work..
I got back to the "city" lipsrsealed...around 3, and encountered the same, I must have restarted my phone more than 7 times, no exaggeration...zilch.

I had given up and was just waiting for tmr to come, so I can leave this place, to amazingness, when a miracle happened.
I dunno how I looked at my message inbox not long ago, and saw that my data was exhausted (I never check that place as a matter of fact)
Yhooo
I have not been traumatized like I was today, in a looong time, I am really a BB addict (wailing)
I was in hell.
Thank you
cheesy

Hugs and Kisses! kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
Lol

Eeghe:

Yhooo
I was in hell.
Thank you
cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
DaisyMellow:

Can you stop lying?
You have no source and you don't have any inkling of what the actual votes are.
Ilebaye was in the bottom 4 last week, but yet you claimed she topped.
You are so clueless I wonder why anyone believes you.

Okwu ozo a puta, chim cheesy
How about Cross, Doyin, CeeC and Ike, please?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
Amuche, ehn, weird woman. She’s the height of most male housemates but weakens it whenever in their presence. Their presentation was beautiful. The best I’ve seen so far followed by Neo’s.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
PNomsule:
Seyi just dey regurgitate rubbish... wetin be we have an acquired land and we want to expand it to improve our hen and cock for egg production... using accent to confuse 😕

To produce eggs ..."to mention a few"...
He only mentioned one thing, where the few dey? 🙄🙄
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
davodyguy:
Pere and Frood want die
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
Threebear:

Daisy hibiscus abi daisy grass ....you told us that three housemates are going home on Sunday and the juries will comprise of Ozo , TBoss and Jeff.
We shall know on Sunday whether you're a trusted source 😭😭😭🤣😭😁😁😁
Be patient, you'll have your day in court.

3 people, how? In an hour and with Miss Vee and her segment?
Would be nice though, it is time for more focused viewing. There are too many people in the ous now, enesly
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
davodyguy:

We are bored with your delawood
Go and see if Frood fans will give you attention

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
Adekulem
See presentation na kiss

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
PNomsule:

Pere want die
The 🤳📸 sef come focus on him grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
I see Nairalanders are still stealing comments. Walahi, una no go school.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Eeghe:

I knowww
I relate to her energy, and now I know why!
Happy Birthday kowema, you will live long and happy and you will have great grandchildren too
God had got your greatgrandma, okay?
Cheers

Thanks A lot Doc!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Does Adekunle know the meaning of a "fintech"?

How does an app that connect artisans with clients become a fintech?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
POWER COUPLE OOOOOO

E MA PAMI NA.

see brain

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Adekunle and Venny making perfect brain.
Real breath of fresh air.
Hope the others learn how intelligent people deliver a pitch.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Deku really needs this, he left nothing at home, no deals, no cash, no business, only mummy’s car that he drives around, neither is he going back to anything after the show.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
1% of 20 million na 1 million? 🤔

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dynamicboss: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Mehn! See presentation nah!!! Adenita dey burst brain!!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Carry go, no retreat no surrender grin
Glad you're enjoying yourself dear.
At the end of the day, it's just a game tongue cool

Thank you darling kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
May be it's bias, but Adekunle's presentation makes sense

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wow..
Adekunle come let me give you the funding.

Makes sense..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
ToyinDipo:
Deku really needs this, he left nothing at home, no deals, no cash, no business, only mummy’s car that he drives around, neither is he going back to anything after the show.

They said he isn't broke but that Pere is
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
Tonnyray:
Adekunle and Venny making perfect brain.
Real breath of fresh air.
Hope the others learn how intelligent people deliver a pitch.
Super couple

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
ToyinDipo:

Adekunle steadily pressing your neck, may it break

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.