Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1491442 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Inner19(m): 12:39am On Aug 18, 2023
Things I have noticed about the Housemates from when they were on their different season and now that they are on this season.

1) Mercy has become darker
2) Ilebaye has become more outspoken. She wasn't this way during her season.
3) Neo has grown taller
4) Soma has grown more taller
5) Seyi have developed what I call "Dad Bod" (Daddy's type of body).
6) Frodd looks like a daddy with 3 children.
7) Ike has grown taller
cool White money has added weight
9) Kiddwaya has gained more muscle mass on his upper body.
10) CeeC has become darker and way shorter grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:39am On Aug 18, 2023
Big brother I would rather watch whitemoney being quiet than all this nonsense shout from ceec abeg
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Inner19(m): 12:39am On Aug 18, 2023
"Some of you Nigga's suck more dick than us here" - Angel

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:40am On Aug 18, 2023
fitzmayowa:
IIebaye needs to stop drinking she is always getting into this crap anytime she drinks.....

Her highlights is powered by shayo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 12:40am On Aug 18, 2023
Venita and Neo hugging.......cool.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:40am On Aug 18, 2023
Giel:

Did you hear mercy talking with seyi about the right time to do something

I think she was talking about the right time to face ilebaye?

This why the gal need to use her head and not near alcohol, saw her drink today, Mercy will sure want get her out.....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 12:41am On Aug 18, 2023
What a beautiful sight to behold. Neo and Venita hugging.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:41am On Aug 18, 2023
Big brother I don't want to watch Venita and neo whisper too
Seeing Venita this night just irritates me.
Such a nasty person

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:41am On Aug 18, 2023
The gals are insulting the guys about the gals winning but if the guys start their own now, Angel will start shouting misogyny bull crap.....

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 12:42am On Aug 18, 2023
Giel:
Big brother I would rather watch whitemoney being quiet than all this nonsense shout from ceec abeg
....then he'll start acting retarded and waving his hand in that irritating way like he's chasing non existent flies??

Naah, I'll pass.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kalan: 12:42am On Aug 18, 2023
safarigirl:
I don't even care how rude some people claim Ilebaye is, when you are surrounded by people who want to trample on you constantly, it is a survival instinct to snap at them back.

The rudeness she exhibits is because it is how she protects herself. She is already pissed at Kidd's act of subversion earlier today, only for Seyi to come and try to do his own again.

The girl is increasingly exhausted, because these old men want to keep coming at her as small fry that they see her as, easy pickings. If they cannot exert their manliness anywhere else, it is on her they will show it.

Spineless, worthless and useless bunch.

Old.men, how old are they? 31yr? They all are same age mate. Ilebaye and Angel are age mates but she is more respected? I think it's carriage and capacity.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:42am On Aug 18, 2023
Neo and his family don settle.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Inner19(m): 12:43am On Aug 18, 2023
This venita and her 5...5...minutes cry cry.

I can tell you for a fact that outside the house, these two cousins don't like themselves.

Anyways, let me watch their family fued season 2

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:43am On Aug 18, 2023
Those that decide to pick side in a family matter shey una don see now Pere and Deks......

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:43am On Aug 18, 2023
Just saw someone call Leonardo DiCaprio a pedophile, and it instantly reminded me of the person who called Cross same some days ago.

The internet has so desensitized people that they don't know the meaning of words anymore.

The word for older men that date significantly younger ADULT women is PREDATOR. A pedophile is attracted to MINORS/CHILDREN
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 12:43am On Aug 18, 2023
fitzmayowa:

This why the gal need to use her head and not near alcohol, saw her drink today, Mercy will sure want get her out.....

Mercy na gamer, she's familiar with baye's kinda strategy and she obviously knows she's making buzz outside the house.

If seyi no do am before he's evicted Mercy go do am herself 😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:44am On Aug 18, 2023
kalan:

Old.men, how old are they? 31yr? They all are same age mate. Ilebaye and Angel are age mates but she is more respected? I think it's carriage and capacity.

A 31-year old is not and can never be age mates with a 22-year old. They are not mates. One person was possibly in Secondary school at the time the other person was born. At no time in their developmental years could they ever have been in the same room academically, so, they are definitely not mates.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kalan: 12:45am On Aug 18, 2023
Giel:

Did you hear mercy talking with seyi about the right time to do something

I think she was talking about the right time to face ilebaye?
Mercy wants to play Tacha solution all over again using an agent....Hahahaha. strategist baddest.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:45am On Aug 18, 2023
kalan:

Angel rolls with those guys outside and the kind peeps she mingles with, while for IIebaye she is unknown and they feel she is not on the same level with them or Angel, hence why they constantly talk down on her and disrespect her.

She too sometimes doesn't help matter because of how naive she sounds, the experience is good for her though....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:46am On Aug 18, 2023
kalan:

Mercy wants to play Tacha solution all over again using an agent....Hahahaha. strategist baddest.

Thunder will continue to fire mercy and multichoice for me angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:47am On Aug 18, 2023
Neo and Venita

Mtcheeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kalan: 12:47am On Aug 18, 2023
safarigirl:

A 31-year old is not and can never be age mates with a 22-year old. They are not mates. One person was possibly in Secondary school at the time the other person was born. At no time in their developmental years could they ever have been in the same room academically, so, they are definitely not mates.

They are of the same generation sha. If a generation is 20yrs span. But why are they disrespecting her becos of her age? Why are they not doing same to Angel?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:47am On Aug 18, 2023
aroundnaija:

Mercy na gamer, she's familiar with baye's kinda strategy and she obviously knows she's making buzz outside the house.

If seyi no do am before he's evicted Mercy go do am herself 😁😁

She should run away from alcohol as her trigger days are Thursday and Saturday and the reason is because of alcohol any other day she handles herself better by walking away or not saying anything......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 12:48am On Aug 18, 2023
Giel:
Seems mercy told Seyi that it's not time to fight Ilebaye that if he does now, he'll be the only person loosing and told him the time is coming.

I don't know

Makanaki updater. The actual remix update woman. The h8 wey you get for this girl no get part 2. Since you no hear well, you for no update oh. Itchy hand when it comes to giving false and negative update about the housemates you don’t like.

🫡

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:49am On Aug 18, 2023
Geezeem:

Her highlights is powered by shayo cheesy

Yes o, Thursday and Saturday are her highlight days....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 12:49am On Aug 18, 2023
Inner19:
This mercy's yansh is yanshing

The yansh be like 50naira soft moimoi.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 12:49am On Aug 18, 2023
Not me tuning in to see Mrs Adekunle Olopade crying sad
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:49am On Aug 18, 2023
Big brother pity me na

Why am I watching neo and Venita? cry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 12:50am On Aug 18, 2023
fitzmayowa:

This where she needs to stand up but not overly react, 2 strike is not a joke small things as charging against someone takes her out and these guys know this.....
When you say something as simple as people in this house are crazy o. And someone's already on your neck. Wahala dey be that.
Something CeeC says daily.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kalan: 12:51am On Aug 18, 2023
Giel:

Thunder will continue to fire mercy and multichoice for me angry
It's a game. And in games of thrones, you sniff out your likely opponent using their weakness. Baye should watch her back. Seems Mercy and Frodd have discovered she is trying to game the show and wants to eliminate her threat. These are OGs in reality shows.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:51am On Aug 18, 2023
Adexchelsea19:
Una ehnn, una no dey narrate something as e happen. That was not where it started, she started the insult first
I'm surprised at the way they are changing the whole thing on this thread. The rude girl even confirmed that she called Seyi "Crazy". The agenda on this thread sha.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 12:51am On Aug 18, 2023
Venita, you're blowing this thing out of proportion. Just hug your cousin and settle with him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.