Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,930 members, 7,814,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466803 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:27am On Aug 18, 2023
jenifer007:
Omo if Doyin leaves that house before Baye, Baye is a goner

The gang up is heavy

Doyin wey dey set ilebaye up too?
Even with Doyin ilebaye is in danger

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 1:27am On Aug 18, 2023
Aguwanyi:

She wont escape this Saturday with d way this guys are moving..
I pray she has sense not to drink on saturday and see through these guys…

She will go very far if she is not disqualified
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 1:27am On Aug 18, 2023
Giel:

Doyin wey dey set ilebaye up too?
Even with Doyin ilebaye is in danger

Poor Baye

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 1:27am On Aug 18, 2023
Giel:
Ike was saying that the girls get grace after grace that if it was the guys saying what the girls were saying about no guy winning

Pere says they should set up Ilebaye for another strike.
He's talking to cross, Ike, kiddwaya, seyi in the closer.

Seyi saying ilebaye was the one that started with him.
Ilebaye took his bottle of water from his space.

Seyi says ilebaye couldn't give any idea in the dano task yesterday and they named the cocktail after her.
She just sleeps
They cook for her

Pere says angel didn't act like ilebaye. Seyi said angel behaves like late 20s is.

Pere says it's again that they need
Pere says the one we set her up for that gave her 2 strikes. We need to set her up for another one.

Ike says biggie will give her another warning

Ilebaye if you like don't wise up.
See your father.

Kiddwaya says he'll get farther by playing villain
Ike says most of the girls are limited because they are scared about their brands

Ike says the one in the brands.
Ike said when the girls leave the house they will go and suck dick for dollars
Pere said they suck dick for naira they have to work up to sucking dick for dollars.
Ike says the girls in the house are misbehaving because of strikes.

Kiddwaya says he thinks ilebaye is playing a gen z game
Pere says he thinks this is her and he's not going to give her the benefit of being smart enough to play a game.
Ike says let's not get too dark

Pere says one weakness ilebaye has is she doesn't know how to control her temper and emotions.
Pere says she will gradually get there.
Ike keeps saying let's not get too dark

Wow. Wonderful.
The summary is, she's been poking them and they choose not to react but now they are about to dash her the final strike.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:28am On Aug 18, 2023
5 grown just finish meeting for on top smallie wey suppose don leave the house.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 1:28am On Aug 18, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Even d Doyin no be better person..

I pity Baye o
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:28am On Aug 18, 2023
If ilebaye like make she no wise up.
The guys are plotting on her.
It seems mercy is too.
Doyin is too.

Ilebaye knows she's on half a foot in this big brother house.
She needs to continue to be calm and stop looking for people to hold her

Why did she forget what she told whitemoney earlier today?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 1:29am On Aug 18, 2023
baye is a goner..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 1:29am On Aug 18, 2023
OldBeer:
This nonsense Tolani.
No matter how much you mark Neo, you won't be an Akpofure

And who told you she wants to be one? If she wanted to be one, she would have dated him long ago, even as she was asking him not to think she wanted relationship from him. Neo could only keep mute when She asked him about it several times if he was thinking she wanted relationship from him?

I think it's because there are no suitable guys available on the show per se and the fact that Adekunle has been quickly kolobied. There's Kidd but she's always wanted him for Erica. She also wanted Ike for Mercy. She probably sees Cross like a bro, considering she's close to Cross' sisters although Cross does want to flirt with her tho. Who else?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:29am On Aug 18, 2023
jenifer007:

Poor Baye

I feel for her
As she no see help from anyone make she help herself

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:29am On Aug 18, 2023
Who dey kiss and why is big brother hiding camera?

Wasn't it mercy and kiddwaya that kissed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 1:30am On Aug 18, 2023
Kayode cheesy you de mad. That sound is unmistakable

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 1:30am On Aug 18, 2023
Mercy and Kidd are kissing. Ye!

Modified- So kidd really wants to boink this Mercy.

If Ike finds out… I wonder how he will feel though.

So Mercy and Kidd think they are smart. We still heard the sounds of the kissing and the mumu girl was whispering I kissed tonight.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godseye70: 1:30am On Aug 18, 2023
Kidd and Mercy were kissing and kayode didn't show us

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:30am On Aug 18, 2023
OldBeer:

Pere, that girl calls you daddy, have no hands in her disqualification. grin

It's so shameless.same thing that happened in things fall apart.okonkwo was told not to partake in the killing of ikemefuna since he calls him father.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 1:30am On Aug 18, 2023
Wait, did Mercy kiss Kidd now?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 1:30am On Aug 18, 2023
Peres tongue will be his downfall.. He is too foolish for a man close to 40.. As they say, a fool at 40 is a fool forever..

He wants to plan DQ for a silly girl, not knowing that it will also be his downfall!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 1:30am On Aug 18, 2023
If no be Frodd, Kidd for don do Mercy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:31am On Aug 18, 2023
IIebaye should be responsible for her own stay in the house, Doyin, Angel and Neo cant be holding her down all the time she needs to control her crazy temper.......

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 1:31am On Aug 18, 2023
eleshin:

Yes
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:31am On Aug 18, 2023
Kidd and Mercy kissing.......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godseye70: 1:31am On Aug 18, 2023
Mercy thinks she is smart

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 1:32am On Aug 18, 2023
kowema:
See how Ancient of days men are planning against one small girl.
Pere the idiotic so called Ilebaye father is here talking expressly about how dey should set his daughter up for disqualification.
All of you are claiming serial entrepreneurs and the girl decides to keep quiet during business tasks so she can learn from supposed CEOs. She has said she doesn't have as much experience yet una no go let her breath. Useless lots.

Pere is the most disappointing...at least Ike has told us clearly that he is not for love and light.

Kidd says he's going back to the table now to trigger her

Pere fall my hand tonight, scheme if you want to scheme but don't do it to have a HM disqualified.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:32am On Aug 18, 2023
crystalpapers:
baye is a goner..

Doyin once said no matter what we do to win the mulla,we shouldn't destroy our humanity in the process

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:32am On Aug 18, 2023
TheMainMan:
I pray she has sense not to drink on saturday and see through these guys…

She will go very far if she is not disqualified

I pray she uses her brains well..everything no suppose be fight for now,120 million is involved here..
And I will be d first person to curse her if she allows d guys to get he disqualified..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:32am On Aug 18, 2023
eleshin:

Kayode will crumble.
I heard the sounds.
Mercy even told him to come to that part of the stairs that the camera isn't around there.

Now Mercy is saying "I kissed tonight, I kissed tonight"

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:32am On Aug 18, 2023
Did Mercy just say that she intentionally avoided the camera when she kissed Kiddwaya? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 1:32am On Aug 18, 2023
This game is too brutal too brutal so tey the instigator in chief himself Ike dey say let us not get too dark.

I dey pity for illebaye walai. A sheep amongst wolves. But she better use her head.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:33am On Aug 18, 2023
FrankGiel:
Peres tongue will be his downfall.. He is too foolish for a man close to 40.. As they say, a fool at 40 is a fool forever..

He wants to plan DQ for a silly girl, not knowing that it will also be his downfall!

His own is even worst cos he’s over 40..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:34am On Aug 18, 2023
Giel:
If ilebaye no like make she no wise up.
The guys are plotting on her
It seems mercy is too.
Doyin is too.

Ilebaye knows she's on half a foot in this big brother house.
She needs to continue to be calm and stop looking for people to hold her

Why did she forget what she told whitemoney. Earlier today?

That's why WhiteMoney has not gotten involved, the gal doesn't listen she need to stop drinking, well you have to worry about her on Saturday again na una dey stan BP.......cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:34am On Aug 18, 2023
The way those stupid boys were talking about ilebaye and planning her disqualification you'll think they are saints who don't step on anyone's toes too in that house

Abeg if people want to do evil they should do it with their chest and stop going through the corners.

If people start planning disqualifications for a housemate because the housemate is stepping on their toes then only 1 or 2 housemate will remain in big brother's house every season because every time there is a bbnaija season majority of the housemate steps on each other's toes.

I'm tired and I feel bad for ilebaye and I hope Alex continues to move with wisdom and avoid pere and I hope ilebaye joins her.

People should not be holding you and telling you to calm down when you have 2 strikes

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:34am On Aug 18, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

Pere fall my hand tonight, scheme if you want to scheme but don't do it to have a HM disqualified.

The guy lacks tact.
US military in the mud.
He lacks sense Jeez!.
Scheme your scheming but be tactical enough to not antagonize someone to their Glory.
So far he has schemed against the very people he is close to which makes it more creepy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.