Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466857 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
Dismissed military nurse

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
If this male housemates like they should plot from today until next year,this season belongs to a female.

Infact we want a female top 5.

Pere abeg get out.

Na eviction get you next week if you don't win head of house.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
Uwosom:
Na wa for Doyin o.
How does she expect Venita to cast Ike?

I pray you be in a position where something you worked for and deserve will be given to someone else because they’re friends with the person.

You will understand why people should be just instead of taking sides because of friendship

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
OldBeer:
Ike is in the garden now.
Turn on your TV

Yeah he just came out, but only to Pere and Seyi which isnt so different from when he was in Venita's room.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
I like Ceec alot.

If not for the fact that she talks and acts very matured I like the fact that she respects herself as a lady.

Going into the house doesn't mean you will come and destroy your dignity as a woman in front of national TV, just for fame.

I know Mercy is irresponsible, her and kiddwaya hiding under the staircase to kiss really irritated me more, am beginning to ask myself how on earth mercy won bbnaija the first time.

If u guys can't vote for Ceec vote for Ike, cause mercy don see Ike finish, simply because mercy won that money she thinks Ike is beneath her.

I know Mercy is not a strong contender, all that money she thinks she has stashed for votes I beleive the audience will disappoint her.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nhazeru:

Beauty abused Groovy and got disqualified. Ilebaye didn't do shit
School dem!
Beauty saw Groovy flirting with Chomzy at the party and lost control of herself.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
I was against what Ike did since morning and even my fav got a stray bullet from me......for me there a limit to everything.

Am actually disappointed in seyi the more cos his one guy i personally hold in high esteem.....watching him try to justify Ike act this morning before cross really disgust me and I just dislike him immediately.

Ike is a lunatic.....he need alot of help psychologically.

Pere Is a confirm old fool

Kidd is just spoilt brat ......who is just trying to be what he is not.

Like I said in the morning.......anyone that support what Ike did need a brain re-evaluation.

As for soma.........he need special deliverance at prayer city.

Ilebaye can get all the pity in this world.......Adekunle is winning the 120mulla.

Goodnight islanders.....victory is ours for sure.

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
1...Doyin is a terrible human being.

2..In that video, Big brother omitted the part where Venita said to Seyi.. "I CANT BE PART OF THIS " ...or something like that.

3.I repeat, Doyin is a terrible human being .Like Geezeem, she can't take what she dishes out and she is also a two-face clown

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
fitzmayowa:

They are talking to the viewers just to clean their image.....cheesy grin cheesy
Exactly but the viewers don make up their mind..no sh!t pere us saying right now will change the fact that they've handed the money to ilebaye.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
Wotowotoman1:

Thatigboman relax. It’s not that serious…
Who invited you into our conversation
Abeg shift!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
Pere we don't care about this shalaye.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
Godoverevery:

I was against what Ike did since morning and even my fav got a stray bullet from me......for me there a limit to everything.

Am actually disappointed in seyi the more cos his one guy i personally hold in high esteem.....watching him try to justify Ike act this morning before cross really disgust me and I just dislike him immediately.

Ike is a lunatic.....he need alot of help psychologically.

Pere Is a confirm old fool

Kidd is just spoilt brat ......who is just trying to be what he is not.

Like I said in the morning.......anyone that support what Ike did need a brain re-evaluation.

As for soma.........he need special deliverance at prayer city.

Ilebaye can get all the pity in this world.......Adekunle is winning the 120mulla.

Goodnight islanders.....victory is ours for sure.

Goodnight my dear..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
dgudlyf:
How many ppl Baye don give highlights today...

So dis girl don dey share HL like palliative....
She’s so generous!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
davodyguy:
MNET said last year was boring and this year needs to be spiced up.

They brought all ⭐, but all the stars have refused to shine brighter.

Make Dem end the show abeg

What are you talking about

This is one of the best seasons ever and if what we see continues, it will surpass Pepperdem as the best ever

So much drama already for a show so young

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
Na influencer wey go fit influence me i still dey wait for......a decade and more smh...i don tire abeg

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
livelymatilda:
1...Doyin is a terrible human being.

2..In that video, Big brother omitted the part where Venita said to Seyi.. "I CANT BE PART OF THIS " ...or something like that.

3.I repeat, Doyin is a terrible human being .Like Geezeem, she can't take what she dishes out and she if alsoa two faced clown

At bold biggie did not omit the part,he actually played it.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
Illebaye the major reason I feel no pity for her is because of what she did to ceec some weeks back, she now knows what it feels like to humiliate ur fellow human being just because u know they can't fight back because they are fighting for sth they really need.

Size wise, age wise, career wise Illebaye and Ceec no be mate, she and ceec were having an argument and she put her hands on Ceec that caused her getting 2 strikes, she did that cause she knew Ceec won't fight back.
That time she was like highest she would go home.

So it's now u remembered u don't want to go home, y u no go fight Ike na

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
Pere no get sense sha.
For someone trying to get allies, he just keeps succeeding in tearing his allies.
All his strategies have failed woefully.
The guy doesn't even know when to retreat and restrategise. Ever since Kidd promised to sponsor his video, he started living in Kidd's rectum and lost his persona.

Imagine a supposed military man becoming 2ic to a civilian?. 🤣
No be juju be that?.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
SugarrBaby09:

I pray you be in a position where something you worked for and deserve will be given to someone else because they’re friends with the person.

You will understand why people should be just instead of taking sides because of friendship

lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
kowema:

Stop contradicting yourself.
This video I posted was way before she went upstairs and came down to form packing the clothes.
Why are you like this?

Your video shows absolutely nothing and you know it.

Only verbal communication that happened between Mercy and Seyi was Mercy saying "that boy eh".

Now tell me what Seyi told mercy

Also, I dont need to watch your clip as i watched it love.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Exactly but the viewers don make up their mind..no sh!t pere us saying right now will change the fact that they've handed the money to ilebaye.

Pere Biggie don expose you stop talking to viewers we are not interested......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
Twoclans:
If this male housemates like they should plot from today until next year,this season belongs to a female.

Infact we want a female top 5.

Pere abeg get out.

Na eviction get you next week if you don't win head of house.
Delulu
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
Venita mouth too bad 😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
Mercy trending as people calling her out for pretending after being aware of what happened

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sugahylz(f): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
This one dem never show soma. E fit don cry like 2 gallons by now.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
Venita ,baracuda is a big fish.
So what is your point.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
Soma done go sleep

Chai Vwnita say- you look like a barracuda fish. Small one that is misformed. Kikikiki
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sugahylz(f): 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2023
Oh I think he’s asleep
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2023
Venita wan finish Doyin for mentioning her kids.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Pere Biggie don expose you stop talking to viewers we are not interested......

At all.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman1: 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Who invited you into our conversation
Abeg shift!

Better face front before stray bullet nack that your large forehead this night. Be warned! angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
So Amuche has not gone to meet her school daughter up till now
But she can cry useless tears in front of camera

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.