Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1471939 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 12:36am On Aug 19, 2023
Wait o, is it just me or did these jury people save Seyi twice just to come and fully disgrace his generation on the show?
Far more honorable to have left with his 0.89% than this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 12:37am On Aug 19, 2023
Seyi is complaining about the amount of clothes Amuche washes.
Amuche tells them she changes six times a day. If there is a task, she makes it eight.
Hopefully, her labor will not be in vain lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:37am On Aug 19, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Everybody is just acting drama 😂😂

They know they've handed the money to ilebaye on a platter. Everybody is trying to change the narrative both the ones that pretend to care or not.

I have been legit wondering at all the fleeting cameras peeks, and the backhanded speeches.
So this is why, lol
Scam artists, seasoned ones

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 12:38am On Aug 19, 2023
Adeyinkarola:

I’m tired of bandwagon and pity party winning. angry embarassed
No you are not tired cos the pity party is likely to win cos she d main character in of d show ......Your fav dats not using pity...Tell us his///her contribution

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:38am On Aug 19, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
What does this clownish WhiteMonkey hope to achieve with the nonsense he's doing alone in the garden now ?! Mtcheww,attention seeking mofo !
Allow him get small highlight abeg

The guy has been literally invisible all week long aside their task....small barbecue stand wey he dey manage hold body,Kidd don upthrone am

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 12:39am On Aug 19, 2023
OldBeer:
To be an ugly woman has to be the worst fate ever.
No matter what, you can never run away from that face.
Up till now, Venita still dey drag gremlin by her long mouth
Doyin should have respect herself and not carry Ilebaye matter for head like Gala.

Venita will make sure she expose Doyin to Ilebaye.

Sit-in biggest mistake tonight was mentioning /involving Seyi and Venita's kids in their nonsense fight .

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 12:39am On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Na Cece fit dem for that house!
I swear.. Al. Those irresponsible agbaya men

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 12:39am On Aug 19, 2023
Tonnyray:
Wait o, is it just me or did these jury people save Seyi twice just to come and fully disgrace his generation on the show?
Far more honorable to have left with his 0.89% than this.
Someone dats leaving on ssunday.....he said hes no more plotting again .... plotting don scatter
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 12:40am On Aug 19, 2023
Ike just told Amuche that what he did is small play grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:40am On Aug 19, 2023
Kossyso:
What happened to Cross the boss? This Cross is not crossing 🧐

White Money happened

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 12:42am On Aug 19, 2023
Doyin should be very careful.

If Venita should scatter Doyin's make up kit and cheap wigs, that would be the end of the show for Doyin.

I mean, she would be forced to take a voluntary exit..

Doyin should be wise..

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:48am On Aug 19, 2023
For those of you watching Love island

How possible is it that Scott Is currently a cast on the USA edition after being a cast in the UK edition
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 12:54am On Aug 19, 2023
Clement1111:

Allow him get small highlight abeg

The guy has been literally invisible all week long aside their task....small barbecue stand wey he dey manage hold body,Kidd don upthrone am

Lol,you're wicked !

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Inner19(m): 12:55am On Aug 19, 2023
God of mercy. I just came on Facebook just now and watched a post on how Big Brother replayed what Ike did to Ilebaye's on TV for them to watch. Blood!!!

And Seyi and Venita who are already so called Parents sat there and were enjoying the show.

If Seyi is your Father and Venita is your Mother in this life ehn, I feel very sad for you. Just start doing prayer and fasting.

Especially that Venita who is a mother of 2 little girls. She watched someone do that to her fellow woman. I wonder how she would feel if someone did that to her girls?

To think these two people are already Parents in real life is heartbreaking and a big disgrace.

All for what? What they forget is that there is life after the show. Ilebaye will not forget.

Kiddwaya did his own yesterday and enjoyed it. Tomorrow they would say it's a game.

I feel for Ilebaye right now.

I watch big brother becos it teaches me alot about life and I will end by saying this.

If u have someone like Pere, Ike and Kiddwaya as your friend in real life ehn, just better watch your back. Especially that Pere. His heart is as black as his face.

They are showing the world their true personalities and the internet never forgets.

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:59am On Aug 19, 2023
Goodnight Saint Adekunle…

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:00am On Aug 19, 2023
kowema:

Madam evidence full Twitter, abeg go do research. Mercy Eke the Eke
The name adds up now.

Eke means python in Igbo and that's what Mercy is

Eke is also a market day 🚶🚶🚶

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:07am On Aug 19, 2023
Davida33:

Ike is the content but he messed up this time around. This will have work in America version but here in Nigeria we are too emotional. Ikegang till forever

No retreat, no surrender
We pin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Inner19(m): 1:07am On Aug 19, 2023
I also watched Doyin stand up for Ilebaye tonight.

Same thing she did yesterday after Kidd disgraced himself after their task.

This Evening, I was doing some stuffs and I remembered Doyin and I said to myself..."Doyin is a good friend".

Her type are rare.

If u have someone like Doyin as your friend in this life ehn, please hold the person tight.

A friend that will stick with up through thick and thin. A Friend that will stand up and speak up for you when the world has drain all the strength left in u.

May God bless Doyin.

Let me go and follow her on Social Media.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:08am On Aug 19, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:
Alex now you are talking, your illebaye is trouble!

We all know this
Only delusional people will say otherwise
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:10am On Aug 19, 2023
Amya:
Eve Alex her mum knows behaves wrong but ariser fans will not see this one.

The truth will come out sha. Bad character is like pregnancy, it can not be hidden for long

We watch!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jecci(f): 1:14am On Aug 19, 2023
Ike my guy!!! 😁😁😁

See arisers everywhere for Ike. His pictures trending on Twitter is so funny to watch🤣 Igwe Tupac .

My fav didn't promise anybody love and light he has always promised vawulence and that is what he is dishing out.

King of highlight 😁😁😁

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:16am On Aug 19, 2023
davodyguy:
MNET said last year was boring and this year needs to be spiced up.

They brought all ⭐, but all the stars have refused to shine brighter.

Make Dem end the show abeg

Imagine what the show would have been without Pere, Ike, Soma and Kidd?

I am not saying their contents should be your cup of tea ooo

Don't worry once Nigerians throws them out as they will, the show will officially end

You want to bet on this?

Is there anything happening in that house without one or more of these guys involved?

I wish your Adekunle luck

By the way, why is the show ending, he doesn't stand a chance again?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Inner19(m): 1:18am On Aug 19, 2023
I remember some weeks back when Venita was telling Ilebaye that she did not belong on the show with the rest of them.

She said it in proverb..

I think Mercy came out to speak up for Ilebaye and countered Venita saying everyone is equal.

You see that Venita lady ehn, she has a very bad character. Very bad.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 1:21am On Aug 19, 2023
Soma don start grin

Affirmations time
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:22am On Aug 19, 2023
My Sommy pacing in the garden and saying positive affirmations cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:28am On Aug 19, 2023
Eeghe:

Mild shock but perfectly fine otherwise thank you
Gist me

I am just seeing this
I jumped some pages and only just went back to catch up gradually

What?!

Devil is a liar!

I am sorry honey

so so sorry

I thank God Almighty for preserving you

Ndooo nne oma

Ndooo Biko

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:34am On Aug 19, 2023
OldBeer:
Please arise for him.
He is constantly brokeshamed and disrespected by those women in the house.
The one time he reacted, the world wants to kill him.
See how the world is so unfair to men cry

He was even ship shamed by Doyin earlier
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 1:47am On Aug 19, 2023
ItisHi:
Baye better react now. No go react after Saturday night party o cheesy
The thought is traumatising I swear. shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 2:19am On Aug 19, 2023
livelymatilda:
Doyin should be very careful.

If Venita should scatter Doyin's make up kit and cheap wigs, that would be the end of the show for Doyin.

I mean, she would be forced to take a voluntary exit..

Doyin should be wise..
😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣 e enter I swear
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 19, 2023
OldBeer:
Soma is apologizing to Angel and blaming his behavior on alcohol.
Angel told him she is not upset
Which kind of mumu person be this? Abobi disembark.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 19, 2023
ItisHi:
I feel Angel is now more attracted to Soma after this. This kind of girls love bad boys cheesy
Na lie.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:41am On Aug 19, 2023
DaisyMellow:
Angel is one of the few people in that house that has a genuinely good heart.

Probably the only person sef.

Come and be going.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.