Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1481574 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
CeeCidinho
Giddem
!
Shebi I said Kunle stashes food?
It is terrible

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
Biggie please do not kill the youth in CeeC
She is scared of you

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ceec ooo. Fellow coffee addict grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Dominique
Rule number 2 has been broken!
Who cares? If you aren't happy, go to court. DEATH TO ALL FEMINISTS! 🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Nobody is saying people should be fake but there some comments you shouldn't be making, someone in the US edition of this show was removed for saying the word Nigga.....

What Seyi said yesterday night should not be condoned and not be hidden in trying to being real, there is thin line between being real and being utterly disgusting and stupid and Seyi crossed the line into utterly being stupid....

If he was being real why did his team turn off comments on his social and started doing press release.......

But obviously his statements was inferring when they grow up ....was he saying they will do same as kids....cos where did the whole sexualizibg children angle come from?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
Uwosom:
Ceec ooo. Fellow coffee addict grin

Present
Recovering one though✋🏾
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
Cee c why didn’t you ask him where he got the onions from instead of assuming.

If they assume for your head now, you no go like am.

At least ask

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
CeeC has grown some sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
Geezeem:
Ceecee you are waiting for Pere or Kidd to speak so they can call them bullies?

You no get mouth? lipsrsealed

D only housemates Ceec complains about is Adekunle, every of her diary session she must pin something on Adekunle's head ..
Seems Ceec likes Adekunle cos dis is not normal ..

She said Adekunle is pere guy smiley

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
Cee c you are looking cute with your head scarf.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
Alheeri:

D only housemates Ceec complains about is Adekunle, every of her diary session she must pin something on Adekunle's head ..

Honestly, she doesn’t, and it doesn’t seem that way too, truss me✋🏾 cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
Amillionnn:
Cee c why didn’t you ask him where he got the onions from instead of assuming.

If they assume for your head now, you no go like am.

At least ask

Ceec likes Adekunle cos this is not normal again, same way cross told biggie Adekunle hid the juice and noodles but it was uriell.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
Eeghe:
Cross my Heart, the pure one with an angelic aura
I beg you dear haters, insult him
Shade him
From your fingers to heaven’s eyes
🙏🏿
Because he is eager to please. If he was a ruthless person like Pere, The narrative would be "He is evil, He is heartless . Rest joor. 😒
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ceece better go and drag Kunle for us... his fans called others thieves for eating his stew.... meanwhile he is the real thief for stealing and hiding food stuff leaving none for others to cook with lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
lumens:
Abeg o...that is WhiteMoney saying in the dairy room?
maybe he wants voluntary exit. he has asked for an off camera audience, it's like he needs some clarity on his role there
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Because he is eager to please. If he was a ruthless person like Pere, The narrative would be "He is evil, He is heartless . 😒

I dare you, free your mind
Say it📌
Put it out there to the Universe👌🏿🗣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
I have noticed that she always complains about Adekunle. I didn’t want to say it myself. But it’s not like.

She has complained that she had a conversation with him and it seemed like when he says something there is an undertone and he can get you to say things you shouldn’t be saying.

So I think she does not like him.

Alheeri:

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RawSex(m): 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
Cee c is so sweet though

Easily likable when she's normal cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
carammel:

They would not do that but one or two of them should be sensible enough to caution him or move away but NO, they were laughing and agreeing to everything.

If those were not the guys with him then and or was some other guys, we know what we would have read by now.
They laughed but they didn't agree. Drag the culprit and leave the others who did nothing abeg. Each man is old enough to be held accountable for his words or actions.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
kendrick93:
Typical. Making excuses when it doesn't suit you.
Nothing Seyi has said on air compares to a lady admitting or threating to rape someone on Live Tv
Point out the excuse I made for Phyna.

I am informing you that in your country a woman cannot rape a man if you like be looking for comparison, because men are major victims of Gender based violence in Jupiter and not on planet earth so what Phyna said is same as what Seyi said when that is the reality on earth you will have a point.
Common pack well.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2023
Eeghe:

But she always mentioning Adekunle's name in every of her diary session for diff reasons grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ceec abeg rest all the time Adekunle

It's giving obsession

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2023
Cee C don't want to talk too chai be yourself Na
What is Pete doing in that house beat Adekunle and leave hate

Why is whiremoney and mercy back here the money them give them don finish
All these people just gather here with unresolved grudges read their contenance for diary room, Abeg deyi go home and make babies with your wife I wish you give birth to daughters too, me no support for all this house mates matches
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
badinfluence:

They laughed but they didn't agree. Drag the culprit and leave the others who did nothing abeg. Each man is old enough to be held accountable for his words or actions.
I will drag everyone involved cos I know if one of those in that room was one of the guys certain fans love to hate, they would drag them by now.

Venita was not spared, I didn’t see you asking them to drag only Ike, they even left Ike to drag those seated there more.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
Please free Ceec. She said people are hiding food and bb asked for examples. That is how Adekunle's name came up..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
RawSex:
Cee c is so sweet though

Easily likable when she's normal cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

Ilebaye wasn't actually angry that Kidd talked about his company. She herself said she doesn't really know much about business so was okay with Kidd presenting his business, after all neo did the same thing. Her anger was that Kidd presented the task as though he did not need the grant. It felt as if he was about to give moniepoint the grant instead of the other way round. In fact after everything when ilebaye confronted him, he admitted he presented the task in that manner because he doesn't need the money.

Ilebaye felt genuinely insulted, if you don't need the money what about me.

Frankly no need to defend Kidd, he clearly acted like an arrogant, bombastic, asshole. Full stop.
God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
Biggie why those set of words to Ike?
cry lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
carammel:
Pere, Whitemoney and Soma are also culpable
They sat there while Seyi was uttering all the rubbish he had to say about his sons and they were sitting laughing with him and edging him on.
It shows they share the same sentiments.
Everyone seated there should be dragged like tiger generator, Venita was not spared for sitting where Ike carried out his dirty act.
We should be fair in our judgement.
Did you see Pere laughing or you want to agend now
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
Alheeri:

But she always mentioning Adekunle's name in every of her diary session for diff reasons grin
It’s obsession.
She was telling Ike last night when Ike was telling her about her height she said Adekunle and Ike are the two that taunt her with her height.
Guess she’s still pained with that. I don’t even know when it’s a bad thing to be called short when you are actually short.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
Geezeem:
Ceece better go and drag Kunle for us... his fans called others thieves for eating his stew.... meanwhile he is the real thief for stealing and hiding food stuff leaving none for others to cook with lipsrsealed

Same Adekunle that doesn't shop for any personal stuff from his 250moniepoint, the Ceec complaining she no drop pass 150moniepoint..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
Eeghe:

Are you Cee-C?

I have told you and Geezeem to leave Ike and Cee-C alone..

Any housemate you two support, always get evicted or get into trouble before the finals

If anything stupid happens Ike tonight, I won't take it easy with the two of you. No Joke

The two of you should stay the feck away from Cee-C and Ike abeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.