Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,886 members, 7,848,572 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1521770 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Anniemae(f): 12:43am On Aug 21, 2023
Venita is beautiful
But Kim Oprah is the most beautiful and this isn't any biased take against light skin people.
Nengi and Erica are two beautiful ladies as well..

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:44am On Aug 21, 2023
Aguwanyi:

My Love welcome back..
Sorry about Kidd’a eviction..Kidd is a great guy and I’m super proud of him
I am not even Sad dear cos I know he is already fulfilled....Maybe I would have done more for him if Ade wasn't available but Oba Waya will always be fine❤️

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:44am On Aug 21, 2023
ColdHunter:
But Tolanibaj enter CeeC no be small and I enjoyed all of it.

I liked that she matched CeeCs energy.

Those dwarf and obese diss will give CeeC sleepless night and she'll definitely try to avoid Tolanibaj

I missed the fight ooo sad, abeg you get link? When did this happen?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:46am On Aug 21, 2023
lokoloko84:
I don't want to talk about her since I am indifferent about her but COMMON! Despite her status,she is pretty,smart and intelligent.
Her only problem is her lousy nature which appears to be rude. This turns people off.
But talking about her personal is over the line same with any other housemate as well.

Oga,character is the koko not outward appearance.ill prefer a less prettier Rachel than a pretty venita with a dangerous character
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:47am On Aug 21, 2023
bentenny:

Try dey read before you attack or insult person!
I neither support kid or any HM....I felt he had so much to offer in terms of content and besides,are your favs not adekunle and kidwaya?
U go soon go back to where you were released from since you nor wan hear word for here grin
Keep ur rubbish feelings inside ur pocket he will be Fine smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:47am On Aug 21, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Lets just forget about who he vibes with and focus on just him..

It is not as simple as that.i am praying that they should scatter or venita gets evicted

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 12:48am On Aug 21, 2023
Setaleonoz:

U quoted the wrong person
Who is going to read this 🤣🤣🤣
Rest ijn

Of course i never expected you to read or comprehend what i typed, otherwise you wouldn't be the offensively vapid monkey i correctly clocked you to be. The boy in the meme you used for your weak attempt at a comeback would probably throw up at your legendary stupidity. 🙂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 12:48am On Aug 21, 2023
Anniemae:
Venita is beautiful
But Kim Oprah is the most beautiful and this isn't any biased take against light skin people.

For sure

All those saying Venita is more beautiful dey cap

I respect venitas beauty for her age but Kim is freaking gorgeous

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lannyjoe4u: 12:49am On Aug 21, 2023
See nip
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:49am On Aug 21, 2023
There are not many suitable guys for her on the show. Adekunle is already kolobied. Tbaj sees Cross as a brother since she's close to his sisters and probably sees his friend, Pere as a bro too. Seyi & Frood are married. She wants Ike for Mercy, same way she wanted Kidd for Erica. As for the new guys, of course there's Prince but she could be looking at him from the ex angle but who knows tho, which is interesting grin Omashola is married.

There's Whitemoney whom she can catch fun with if she wants tho.

So there are not enough guys for her to catch fun with. That was why I said she allowed the Akpofure to run her street, as regard to Adekunle. If she wasn't a close friend of Neo in reality, she would have pursued whatever she wanted from Adekunle since she tried flirting with Adekunle at the beginning. She wouldn't have cared if Venita who's Neo's cousin was with Adekunle/gunning for Adekunle or if Neo was having a problem with Adekunle which started happening at the exact time when Princess told him that Adekunle may also liked Tbaj in the early week. So she allowed the Akpofure to run her street with their trivial fight.

She can do whatever she likes tho. I mean when she's doing nothing, even as she's been the least problematic housemate yet she's getting dragged unnecessary grin, so let her do whatever the fvck she likes, even though I don't subscribe to her possessive trait but at least those dragging her unwarranted would see materials to drag, instead of dragging unwarranted grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:50am On Aug 21, 2023
Threebear:
They'll know how strong Ilebaye is on the day of mass eviction.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Venita will be the first to go
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 12:50am On Aug 21, 2023
Weitin Adekunle they discuss with venita and Tolanibanj, while coverings themselves
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 21, 2023
finallybusy:
Fight on Thursday night for who will handle the barbecue. Lucy vs Whitemoney.
It will be Bloody. Whitemoney might lose his cool.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:51am On Aug 21, 2023
tooexclusive:
Why are AdeKunle fans forcing a Kim- Adekunle- Venita triangle when there isn’t any...

Are you guys that starved of content....

Do you blame them?

After the fight with Pere, the guy went completely out the radar, imagine being the only guy that was locked out of the party yesterday...

Venita has finished his game

His fans will do any and everything to keep his name trending. They are desperate cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 12:51am On Aug 21, 2023
This Tolani ehn!

She has started again. Some chic is Neo’s dance body.

The thing Dey worry her. She is saying she cannot fight for man. Shey na Kim again.

This is some real insecurity

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:52am On Aug 21, 2023
QueenSindel:
Keep ur fooolish feelings inside ur pocket he will be Fine smiley
Kuje prison awaits you soon!
Cry more!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 21, 2023
Coldie:
Lucy would be in a ship soon mark my words...

With that kind big ass anything is possible
Which guy do you think she will be in a ship with?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:54am On Aug 21, 2023
bentenny:

E no pass that one!! Pussyass nigga tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:55am On Aug 21, 2023
QueenSindel:
I am not even Sad dear cos I know he is already fulfilled....Maybe I would have done more for him if Ade wasn't available but Oba Waya will always be fine❤️

Yes dear..Kidd is a very cheerful person,he will always be fine..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 12:55am On Aug 21, 2023
Prince don start him advice them.

Send that boy back home

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:56am On Aug 21, 2023
QueenSindel:
E no pass that one!! Pussyass nigga tongue tongue
Keep crying until U enter kuje prison!
This time nah 36 years grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:56am On Aug 21, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Did u watch where Ceecee denied it Abi u wear bra for eyes..

Wetin concern me na wetin she tell Biggy, thats all

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:57am On Aug 21, 2023
garfield1:

It is not as simple as that.i am praying that they should scatter or venita gets evicted
Don’t worry she have like 2 more weeks in that house,e no go pass..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:57am On Aug 21, 2023
Geezeem:

Why u come dey talk about am if e no concern u

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 12:58am On Aug 21, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,character is the koko not outward appearance.ill prefer a less prettier Rachel than a pretty venita than is snakey
Okay.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:00am On Aug 21, 2023
Geezeem:

Childish mischief
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 1:01am On Aug 21, 2023
lokoloko84:
Now, this is wierd.
Like?! Are they getting married? And even if so F what? Ridiculousness.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:01am On Aug 21, 2023
garfield1:

Guy,I am an objective supporter.a man is supposed to be inchsrge not the other way.tjat is not even the problem.he is like the lady in the ship, how can he be asking venita for permission for everything?

This!
Honestly the guy has been completely emasculated. And this is not even trolling the guy undecided

It's sad to watch

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 1:02am On Aug 21, 2023
ColdHunter:
But Tolanibaj enter CeeC no be small and I enjoyed all of it.

I liked that she matched CeeCs energy.

Those dwarf and obese diss will give CeeC sleepless night and she'll definitely try to avoid Tolanibaj
She called her that?Hehe .That girl
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Leggodeals(f): 1:02am On Aug 21, 2023
Anniemae:
Venita is beautiful
I'm not team Kim Oprah but I see how she is the finest. Others are okay too but Kim is up there.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 1:02am On Aug 21, 2023
tng:

Like?! Are they getting married? And even if so F what? Ridiculousness.
Some comments are just irritating and annoying. Lastly,all of them will go to their house in the next few weeks.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:02am On Aug 21, 2023
Geezeem:

This!
Honestly the guy has been completely emasculated. And this is not even trolling the guy undecided

It's sad to watch

Anything you say concerning his affair with venita,I'll concur.it is a terrible situation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.