Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487392 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

Kimoprah washes Venita in beauty any day, stunning girl

Ibk?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
Bennytwin:
People have kept calm about this whole arisers tn,but be like say some of you dey ment!

Cos what is all this all over the thread!

If Ilebaye gets strike,instead of u guys owing up to her being instrumental to getting the strike herself,una go blame housemates!

She fights with Angel for dropping nail whatever in angel's open box,instead of going somewhere else ,u guys will blame angel!

She fights with tolani for going under the duvet wt neo while tolani was having an on going conversation wt neo,u guys will blame tolani!

She left her friend doyin when she needed her and still put her hand on doyin's throat,u guys will blame doyin!

Almost all the housemates have complained abt her,yet u guys wont blame her!

The only wrong done to her is d clothes stuff,and everyone agrees it went overboard.

But ds one dt is now every minute,Ilebaye is the moon and star,ilebaye is the ocean,ilebaye is d air.lmao

Is it this same ilebaye on our screen or what? Chai.

She said she will win the show,she dey form bullied and pitied while na she dey bully others subtly .
E be things.

FYI....arisers don turn to fans.....ok

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2023
Kimoprah face card is TEA!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

Mama ilebaye you too like cruise grin grin

I too love that mama Tatiana...

She's hilarious as Bleep cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Go and deal with your own heartbreak first!grin
Heartbreak? Like seriously? 😏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
Edu93:
Everyone don clock say Adekunle dey hoard food

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
Kimoprah looks washed! She looks different from the Beauty Queen of 2019 ....Venita is prettier!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
Most handsome
Most delectable
Calmest goodbadboy
Mr Calculator
Smartest ever
The man haters love to hate.

All the best Adekunle, we go again today at the polls.

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
QueenSindel:
Seyi will still leave soon and when he gets out he will see how he shamefully camped in the bottom 3 all his weeks in the house😂 atleast Uriel get mouth to say na mistake she take enter there and Oba Waya pulled out😎

Cry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
garfield1:

Who is kuku? Gone to where?

Kuku is that little baby on the back of his wife

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
Lauryn41:

Cry
Cry of joy😎
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
Clement1111:

Na lie
We all know who has been moving mad with Pere name in the house Pere doesn't even see Alex anymore
she should focus on prince instead and for your information, none of us are bothered about Mamba friendship
She can continue fooling herself with the decampaign on Pere,,,,cross might buy her market tho(who knows)
Such a boldfaced, blatant lie that invalidates the rest of of your comments @ bold
The original comment wasn't even about Alex and Prince but pere fans can't help themselves but to add Alex's name everywhere.
If only pere fans can move on from Alex the way they claim pere has.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
damiviolet:

I watched it.....this was how the conversation went......besides it's not a crime to hide something useful to you na.....for sheyi to have hidden almost 54 cans of drinks Ade has the right to hide what ever he wants to hide

Ceecee also used the same words in the DS. She said he hides onions and stuff

As for the bolded it's a crime which was why Biggy raided them 2 weeks ago and brought everything they hid out

It's an unfortunate behavior

That Seyi did it does not okay it, besides alcohol is not an essential commodity, food is

Onions reportedly finished since on Wednesday last week, but Adekunle has supplies denying others the use of it

I wish Ike raids him and bring out everything he is stashing

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

She even called them somgel.
That girl is a viewer.
They have been calling them Somgel in the house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
Tatiana4u:

How did she know?grin
Oh,she used juju!grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

The girl is very wicked to have resurrected one of the most terrible ships on the show

😡😡
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
How is camera showing sleeping people when games are being played
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2023
carammel:
Most handsome
Most delectable
Calmest goodbadboy
Mr Calculator
Smartest ever

Giddem..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2023
Chimezie198:
So na Venita dey cuddle Adekunle instead of the other way round..

For real?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
Nhazeru:

Kuku is that little baby on the back of his wife

Chai Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
Well

Sheggz fans

Thank you for your undivided, unwavering and unshakable interest in Adekunle
Thank you for always talking about our boy and making sure that every page on this thread has at least one or multiple comments about Adekunle

Whilst islanders go to work and go about their day , We do so without worrying about our Deks not being talked about because we have maximum faith in your obsession with him

This is an appreciation post to all shege fans
Keep talking about our boy
We love y’all

CC aguwanyi ,carammel ,Amillion ,scondy,Thierryjay ,queensindel ,Alheeri , and the remaining members of the tsunami ISLANDERS

20 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2023
Lauryn41:

Abeg leave her

She dey do like say she no dy see wetin dey happen

Garfield is obviously running mad and needs help
I hope he gets the help he needs

Because this obsession is giving colos vibes
Love and Nepa to him and gee

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
Geezeem:

Aunty the last time I checked, shipping wasn't your content...you and your team members were very vocal about this. Pray tell, what changed?

Tasks and intelligence market no sell again?

The first babe that was willing to look Kunle's way sent him into an oblivion under the duvet

I wish I have the time, I would've gone to dig out all your hypocritical posts on how shipping is not content bla bla bla

Abeg go and take several seats lipsrsealed

At least my Kidd left as a man and stood by his words even yesterday, he refused to deny kissing Mercy

I can't say the same for your Kunle who went into the show as a Bad boy and is currently a good girl to his husband.

Where is the shame nah? Even my crying Soma no move in with Angel

Please rest!

You support Pere and Ike and you are here condeming Adekunle's game..lol...

Pere has been going about lying while Ike is on a path of God knows what.

Leave Adekunle's game, let his fans bother about him.

Face your own favs!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Which kain Sheyi force be that?Persson wey done make bottom 2 twice out of 20 housemates?That one na force?
Is he still in the house? Yes or No
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
Clement1111:

Kiddwaya eviction and the new housemates was not needed

It wasn't needed at all. They removed a proper game player and replaced him with borites. I put the channel this morning and changed it almost immediately. Everywhere just dry. Now they're playing that boring and overplayed concentration game 😏😏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
Lauryn41:

Cry
Me
A
River
grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
I wonder how the pick pocket nonentity segun will be feeling seeing that his Lord Deks is headed for even a Greater Finish in All-stars cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
Geezeem:

Ceecee also used the same words in the DS. She said he hides onions and stuff

As for the bolded it's a crime which was why Biggy raided them 2 weeks ago and brought everything they hid out

It's an unfortunate behavior

That Seyi did it does not okay it, besides alcohol is not an essential commodity, food is

Onions reportedly finished since on Wednesday last week, but Adekunle has supplies denying others the use of it

I wish Ike raids him and bring out everything he is stashing
Ideally it may be a crime......but in bb house it has always been a thing, it's not something new and Ade is not the only one hoarding
They have stole his soup twice now and he has not made issue of it because he knows it's an issue of you eat or be eaten

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
carammel:
Most handsome
Most delectable
Calmest goodbadboy
Mr Calculator
Smartest ever

Ori mi nwu : cool

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
Geezeem:

The girl is very wicked to have resurrected one of the most terrible ships on the show

😡😡

😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
Even before blogs started posting about it , I've already said that jury will be ending in the sixth week .

After me na still me. 😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
Edu93:
Everyone don clock say Adekunle dey hoard food
as in, hoard onions. Who does that?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
Geezeem:

Aunty the last time I checked, shipping wasn't your content...you and your team members were very vocal about this. Pray tell, what changed?

Tasks and intelligence market no sell again?

The first babe that was willing to look Kunle's way sent him into an oblivion under the duvet

I wish I have the time, I would've gone to dig out all your hypocritical posts on how shipping is not content bla bla bla

Abeg go and take several seats lipsrsealed

At least my Kidd left as a man and stood by his words even yesterday, he refused to deny kissing Mercy

I can't say the same for your Kunle who went into the show as a [b]Bad boy and is currently a good girl to his husband.
[/b]
Where is the shame nah? Even my crying Soma no move in with Angel

😂😂😂😂

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.