Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1471467 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
Eeghe:

♥️
Thank youuuu
Glad to see you with us this season👌🏿
❤️

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
Alheeri:

Venbitter houseboy only for nairaland,did you watch doyin,mercy and frood yesterday talking about how she follows Adekunle instructions😊

Yh
Like dis, LMAO

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
Titaniumental:

YH
Prolly because the madam free am small,as u can see she dey study the eye logo sign preparing for HOH task

Houseboy kuku no get choice than to obey madam whenever she calls

Modify::: Houseboy kuku back to his madam

LMAO
Kolo mental….. Monitoring spirit

You will not be healed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
Piscof2000:

Doyin can't do without her make up

Hoh games will soon start

Let nobody attack big brother for why they were not allowed to play the game.
He clearly told them to clean off their make up.

Big brother must be very tired of punishing these his all stars grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
Titaniumental:

And you just av to add Doyin and Baye, people wey we know say u no like.lol

Just talk say u wn join winning team

🤣🤣🤣U no well,doyin and Adekunle re my first love nah,I be ilebaye Arisers..Am for level up housemates in general...
I supported pere during shine ur eyes thats y I no dey put mouth for perkunke fight..

I defend Adekunle more cos of pple like you😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
Allnacruise:

Kolo mental….. Monitoring spirit

You will not be healed
Same to you sir

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
Titaniumental:
Yh
Like dis, LMAO

I love this😁😁,just watch Adekunle will withdraw gradually..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
Eeghe:

Thank youuuu♥️
From my brandy madamness, I thank you…

Age gracefully doc,cheers to a plus 1 year ahead.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2023
carammel:
Soma, Benita and Cross taking “study the Bigbrother eye” hint to the letter.
Serious students
Cross will be the last person to win HoH puzzle games
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2023
Twoclans:

Age gracefully doc,cheers to a plus 1 year ahead.

Thank youuuu♥️

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
Geezeem:

Ceecee also used the same words in the DS. She said he hides onions and stuff

As for the bolded it's a crime which was why Biggy raided them 2 weeks ago and brought everything they hid out

It's an unfortunate behavior

That Seyi did it does not okay it, besides alcohol is not an essential commodity, food is

Onions reportedly finished since on Wednesday last week, but Adekunle has supplies denying others the use of it

I wish Ike raids him and bring out everything he is stashing

The same Ike also told everyone pere hides sardines in his box this morning..

Iu knw d same Ceec apologized to kunle and denied saying it when Angel told kunle

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Setaleonoz(m): 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
Coldie:
Y big brother want wicked doyin

grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
Giel:
Does this mean pardon me please is over

I didn't see anything about pardon me please here

No matter what I want to see my 3 faves, Alex, whitemoney and Ilebaye in the finals
When did Ilebaye become one of your faves ?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
Kim oprah dey give seyi hint of him fuckups

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Setaleonoz(m): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
bunnae:
See how Omashola is peeling yams Sha. Wasting a good part of the yam

Very anyhow something
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
Seyi if you like nor listen to kim, she's giving you hint
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
Eeghe:

Hehehehe
Thank you MM, my sugar♥️
It’s my favorite day in the world…
I am gonna have a blast, I promise grin
Whisky, ice cream, coffee, Coke, cake, rice, chicken, my TV…will be quiet cos of my loss…and then later dinner, spa treat and orgasms, lol

I also got a credit alert so the Igbo in me is over happy
We move
Thank you darling
I didn’t mute you on Twirra o, not yet tongue
Later

Lovely grin
Happy birthday 🎉

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
Giel:
Doyin you're stubborn oh

Didn't you hear big brother say to clean off your make up?

You look nice today, I Iike the pink
She doesn’t want to prove Venita rightgrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Setaleonoz(m): 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
Doyin is the finest in bbn history grin

Come and beat me cry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
Giel:

Hoh games will soon start

Let nobody attack big brother for why they were not allowed to play the game.
He clearly told them to clean off their make up.

Big brother must be very tired of punishing these his all stars grin

She actually said she’s okay with being exempted, as long as she gets to keep her make up on. Was slightly irritated

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
Bennytwin:

Una no go kill person. So this is the first time u r hearing somgel? Like Ilebaye is the first person to say it?? Lol

Even d parrot said adenita and somgel the day it spoke. Talked about housemates trying to scatter the ships or something.

But you guys are now claiming Ilebaye coined it!

Ds una Ilebaye agenda must agend by force!

U guys must force Ilebaye down our throats,even if we want her or not!
Nawa

U guys should take it easy o. No be so.

That's the first time I heard somgel in that house.
I wasn't aware that it had been used before.
Nobody is forcing her down your throat. Stop with the exaggeration.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
EmmyCC:

They have been calling them Somgel in the house.
I missed that.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
Why is this Kim Ophra trying to help Seyi rewrite is stupidity… Big brother we don’t agree with this strategy o… ilebaye deserves justice. Kim Oprah is spoiling the game because they know about everything coming from outside!

Copied
What’s with these new housemates and tips?
They should stop this nonsense o!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ceec asking my General say of he win HoH,shey he go carry am go upstairs?

General no even get her time,Baba just focus on his focus

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
mediocre:
She actually said she’s okay with being exempted, as long as she gets to keep her make up on. Was slightly irritated
Wow!
That bad? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
mediocre:

shocked shocked

Omo that's not normal at all sad
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wetin Omashola dey wear,lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
Allnacruise:

So auxiliary nurse is a thief!
Kwa kwa kwa Kwa

Everyone of them, Adekunle doesn't hide sef , his stuff re always in the oven (the bad one )Alex and pere hides their own in clothes or under mattress
Ceec is a coward since she denied saying it
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2023
Titaniumental:
Ceec asking my General say of he win HoH,shey he go carry am go upstairs?

General no even get her time,Baba just focus on his focus

He promised to do that and told her he has not made any promise like that before?
She said she doesn’t want to win HoH but wants to be BFF

Or am I drunk already?
cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
Titaniumental:
Wetin Omashola dey wear,lol

The fabric is valuable and expensive
I think it is Zulu/Xhosa tribal wear?
Sanqa?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
Nhazeru:
So Ceec caught Kuku stealing onions, same way Bella caught him stealing fish in LU?

Na kleptomania be this abi na spiritual problem?

Whichever way, he needs to be arrested immediately!!
Hahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
After all the cheap tricks they’ve used to save Seyi from imminent eviction,they’ve changed the normal eviction process (cos he’ll always be at the bottom of the polls) and now,they’ve sent Kim to caution him so that he won’t be misyarning anyhow!
They better stop this favoritism o!
Hian!
If they think they can smuggle him into the finals by manipulating the nomination and eviction process,they are wrong!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.