Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1491035 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa! Doyinnnnnn
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Doyin don run Doyin Street....cheesy grin cheesy

Too fast grin

No immunity

She got home cooked meal as she kuku no like to cook.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
Big brother gbé won ni handicap

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
Even the universe knows they need to pity the housemates from cooking for Doyin grin grin
Chai

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
LMAO!
Biggie don run Doyin street grin

She did all that dancing for home-cooked meal 😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Congratulations SAMA!!!!

Is this a new housemate?

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
Venita is so happy didn't win immunity again.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kalan: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
This means at least 2 people will leave on Sunday. Biggie nice one
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
Giel:
Even the universe knows they need to pity the housemates from cooking for Doyin grin grin
Chai
Which one is home cooked meal in the envelope? I thought it's either immunity or better luck next time?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
Something is off with today's HOH game

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by sthecy(f): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
Twoclans:

Which immunity cheesy

Home cooked meal .

😂 omoooo biggy run her street Ooh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
Biggaboi:

Which one is home cooked meal in the envelope? I thought it's either immunity or better luck next time?
No immunity this week
Big brother was just messing with them

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kalan: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
Giel:

No immunity this week
2 or 3 people will then leave on Sunday

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by get2tolux: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
Big brother is the real gamer walahi! No one saw that coming, Doyin don dance taya thinking she had won immunity🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
Dsimmer:

Supporting Baye no be headache grin

Of course I was honest to have stated what I didn't like about Tolanibaj however she's the least problematic housemate in that house, so it's the hypocrisy I couldn't understand grin

Of course Tbaj could cut out a little of the possessiveness. Lol. She could go chill with others for example, even form friendship with Whitemoney since he's unattached to any girl who would crank on her. Funny Tbaj didn't even know Whitemoney won. She said Mercy could appeal to some because of her originality since Mercy no dey form or copy anyone but just herself while Whitemoney could appeal to culture (considering Whitemoney's dances) until Doyin told her that Whitemoney won. When Tbaj asked Doyin to describe Whitemoney during his time, Doyin said he was just chilled.

Since Tbaj has been analysing the housemates while seeing where they could fit, I hope she could also analyse herself and see where she could fit in. Not like I'm complaining about her gbas gbos tho because she's the least problematic housemate who always dey her lane and no dey look for anyone's trouble to begin with, unless someone finds her trouble 😂 (even Mercy said na Ceec go look for her trouble yesterday). Ceec should have asked Katrina or Baye before trying her 😅

Anyway, she's forming a budding friendship with cho cho Doyin who's been lonely since Baye don betray her, after carrying Baye's battle with everyone 😅 Didn't Doyin fight with the likes of Angel, Tbaj, Kidd, Neo, Venita, Cross, Ike etc on Baye's behalf? Even fought with Ceec the first time when Ceec asked Baye to leave Naked tipsy Cross alone. Good for Doyin. I predicted Baye's betrayal long ago. Ceec wey fight with Baye over her carryover beef, as regards to Cross but now, have started to plot against Tbaj 😅 Na my Chicago Bebe fit the two female bullies 😅 Giddem 😅

The two have also been plotting against Cross since Cross dey eye Kim. Lol. (I thought Baye was having faun, as regards to Cross while she was also flirting with other guys). That was why I said they're both pots to Tbaj's kettle 😅 Hypocrite in Diana's voice 😅

I need Tbaj back on low cut tho. I like it on her.
You know I can never read this grin sorry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
Kossyso:
Something is off with today's HOH game
Who won the contest?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
Geezeem:

Is this a new housemate?
That’s how Illebaye pronounces SOMAgrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
Froshloaded:
I am happy opolo eyes did not win
She needs the meal because she can't cook.
KWA KWA
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
Sanqa:

Please why does that person like to write epistles and then quote the epistles with more epistles? undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
Giel:

No immunity this week
What's with the stress of searching black envelope then only to find such mundane things in it?
Is a box of pizza now such a big deal that one will have to overturn chairs and rugs to find?
Na wa o😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
Giel:
Dsimmer . You are not nice grin
Sanqa begged you not to respond and you decided to use the mother of all epistles to respond grin

Sanqa I promise I'm not laughing at you grin

Much grin
I can never grin not me

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
Sanqa:

But you quoted it grin

Hypocrite in Diana's voice. No one even has any justification to come for Tbaj who's the least problematic housemate on the show. Anyway, na my Chicago Bebe fit those problematic ones grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
davodyguy:

Who won the contest?
Soma is leading so far

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ilebaye don discover say Okpolor eyes na backstabbing beech grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Please why does that person like to write epistles and even quote the epistles with more epistles? undecided
S/he doesn't really bother me. I just scroll down grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Ilebaye don discover say Okpolor eyes na backstabbing beech grin
Thank God o!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ebuka question is messing with IIebaye head....lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ilebaye it’s time to put all these behind u and play your game. Sympathy and pity won’t last u through the season. Show ur people something else

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
Make Ilebaye rest joor. Doyin don try for her more than she has tried for Doyin.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
Dsimmer:

But you quoted it grin

Hypocrite in Diana's voice. No one even has any justification to come for Tbaj who's the least problematic housemate on the show. Anyway, na my Chicago Bebe fit those problematic ones grin
Shorter grin thanks. Try doing more of this kind
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2023
But I been think say Angel talk last week say she no care about pardon me please.

Now she ready to collect am but biggie don run dem street.

No pardon me please this week

Biggie really mean these guys this week and it’s good for them.

They have acting anyhow for time so it’s about time
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
Sanqa:

Shorter grin thanks. Try doing more of this kind

You're still wailing grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.