Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472467 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
Whitemoney is very funny😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
Geezeem:

Keep disguising.... I don figure you out tey tey grin

Not disguising, I'm not supporting anyone and that is not changing don't take my bants here seriously na just cruising.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
Amillionnn:
In your dreams. Same boat kee you dia

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Una no still win HoH sha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
Whitemoney is building eye of the gods o grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
WhiteMoney won't kill me dude is cracking me up.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ndi bbn when una go stop to judge how smart person dey based on their ability to solve puzzles?

Una suppose know by now say different type of intelligence dey, and dat person fit good for one type of intelligence but no good for another.

Being puzzle smart is a very specific niche type of intelligence that I am not particularly sure what exact benefit it serves beyond winning game puzzles.

Personally I no sabi solve puzzles and I know that I am not stupid, all things considered. If you understand how the brain works, and life works by extension, you go realize say people get different areas of competitive advantage, and that most type of intelligence that people possess is as result of opening, impressing, and reinforcing certain neural pathways.

Basically if you are good, or above average, at puzzles it is probably because you started engaging with puzzles at a very early age, or that you spend a fair amount of type solving puzzles. It doesn't, or shouldn't say, how smart you are in general except how smart you are at solving puzzles. Finito

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Prince was telling these housemates about how strong Ilebaye is and Kayode shifted the camera.
It's like these people were sent there to kick Ilebaye out.
It's not fair

Really! That’s bad. I heard him earlier telling them or rather asking them ‘ what if it’s nominations today?’’

What is wrong with him? Can’t he keep his mouth closed. I never liked that guy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Geezeem e be like say na Soma go win this thing o as someone confirmed here that he has the best time so far......

My boys are steadily doing me proud... Ike and Kidd have won... remaining Soma and Pere, they will too

We move! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by wunmi590(m): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
Saltandwater:
No offence but Adekunle's game prowess is said to be affected by Venita, who dey affect Pere own? Maybe na Ilebaye grin grin

Pere's warrior right now

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Prince was telling these housemates about how strong Ilebaye is and Kayode shifted the camera.
It's like these people were sent there to kick Ilebaye out.
It's not fair
Biggie should do something about this!
The fact that these guys know they are guests and won't be wining thr money must be making them careless of their utterances and ruining the game of others which, by extension, will ruin the rating of this season.

If it goes like this we might be having another BBtitans as regards fans interest

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
Otamiemie 😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
Omo, is the mixture that bad?

Whitemoney wan vomit. undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
Amillionnn:

Really! That’s bad. I heard him earlier telling them or rather asking them ‘ what if it’s nominations today?’’

He’s a sneaky motherphucker!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
Shey the smell of this thing dey enter brain too? Why WM dey behave like this with the time still running and the puzzle scattered?
God abeg o
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Omofloflo: 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
Whitemoney big for nothing

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:
Ndi bbn when una go stop to judge how smart person dey based on their ability to solve puzzles?

Una suppose know by now say different type of intelligence dey, and dat person fit good for one type of intelligence but no good for another.

Being puzzle smart is a very specific niche type of intelligence that I am not particularly sure what exact benefit it serves beyond winning game puzzles.

Personally I no sabi solve puzzles and I know that I am not stupid, all things considered. If you understand how the brain works, and life works by extension, you go realize say people get different areas of competitive advantage, and that most type of intelligence that people possess is as result of opening, impressing, and reinforcing certain neural pathways.

Basically if you are good, or above average, at puzzles it is probably because you started engaging with puzzles at a very early age, or that you spend a fair amount of type solving puzzles. It doesn't, or shouldn't say, how smart you are in general except how smart you are at solving puzzles. Finito

Na cruise everybody dey here na, dont take it seriously, its Pere's turn to get it today......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
The HoH goes to either Soma or Venita.

If them give Venita, perewankers will almost kee themselves today
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
Kossyso:
Whitemoney is very funny😂😂
He’s not funny. He’s very unintelligent and obtuse.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
sthecy:

It won’t be fair to cheat soma last week and cheat soma this week again
The poor lad won!!!
He has the best time, but he didn't play according to the rules.
But Biggie may choose to give him sha.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Not disguising, I'm not supporting anyone and that is not changing don't take my bants here seriously na just cruising.....

It's what it's grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
White money don arrange ofe nsala

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
Baba don give up oo😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
Otondo WM
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
WM thinks he can fool people.

E no sabi puzzle

He Dey shame to own an with him chest

He cone dey use irritation as cover up

No be cross try like that till the end?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
Biggaboi:

Biggie should do something about this!
The fact that these guys know they are guests and won't be wining thr money must be making them careless of their utterances and ruining the game of others which, by extension, will ruin the rating of this season.

If it goes like this we might be having another BBtitans as regards fans interest
Biggy had no business in bringing new housemates that are fake cos they have nothing to lose.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
Amillionnn:
WM thinks he can people.

E no sabi puzzle

He Dey shame to own an with him chest

He fine dey use irritation as cover up
Lol, very lame guy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
lol WM is reluctant to win the HOH game cuz he thinks he’s strong outside

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
Amillionnn:

It’s the organizers I blame. The new housemates are not adding anything to the game as is.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RedboneSmith(m): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
Probz:

Isn’t dyslexia more about letters than shapes? Do you not mean dyspraxia?

Letters are shapes and symbols. A person who struggles to recognise letters assembled to represent a word (i.e., a, dyslexic) will in many cases also have difficulty with this kind of puzzle.

https://dyslexiasa.org/early-warning-signs/

Under visual difficulties, you can see difficulty with jigsaw puzzles listed.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
Geezeem:

My boys are steadily doing me proud... Ike and Kidd have won... remaining Soma and Pere, they will too

We move! grin

Soma yes, but that your Pere na only if e wan plan coup for Biggie him go succeed.....cheesy

Seriously, I want Soma to win I would like to see him become HOH as I would want to see how he would lead the house since he is always running away from altercation I want to see him handle the pressure of being HOH and leading grown babies that loke throwing tantrums all the time.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
Whitesnow01:
White money don arrange ofe nsala
Wetin be this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.