Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1474426 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 22, 2023
ChristoBam:

Lmao. Funny thing is I know my history but didn't know this👍. Always assumed it was founded on christian values. Every Republican you meet won't shut up about this.
But most of the leaders there are Satanists. In Hollywood, they worship Satan. America is the biblical Mystery Babylon in the Book of Revelations.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 1:15am On Aug 22, 2023
Na Doyin get screen time pass for this house, omo this babe can talk ehn😑

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 1:15am On Aug 22, 2023
UncannyGenius:
He should toughen up.
He has to close friend in that house.
He feels alone cause most of the housemates are not relating well with him.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:16am On Aug 22, 2023
Chimezie198:
I no know weda the camera man never taya of her big eyeballs ..

Honestly, whoever that is controlling this camera needs to be sanctioned
Bruhhh
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 22, 2023
garfield1:
So angel's mum once dated dbanj
Now we know whether Angel character came from. If you want to know the true nature of a woman, study her mother.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:17am On Aug 22, 2023
Chimezie198:
I no know weda the camera man never taya of her big eyeballs ..

Honestly, whoever that is controlling this camera needs to be sanctioned

Ha 😂😂😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 22, 2023
This Tolanibaj sef, see how she is monitoring the conversation between Neo and Lucy.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 1:20am On Aug 22, 2023
Chimezie198:
dem still dey observe the newcomers.. dem wan know how dem take arrange come. Lol

Frodd don suddenly heal of waist pain.. e shock am

Sincerely, e shock them, they never expected new housemates that matches them and even outclasses them will come in. They must have expected people that they feel are below them.
Frodd has gone back to the old Frodd from Pepper Dem season, that Frodd that Omoshola frustrated. They were complaining earlier this morning and he was telling Mercy that he had a dream that Omashola came into the house. He must have been scared about it, but now, he don jam who pass am. Dude was becoming too arrogant, like he is doing us a favor being in the house.
Omoshola was thanking God for the opportunity to be in the house even after some weeks. What some present house mates feel they are doing us a favor for... Thank you Biggie, you do this one

35 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 22, 2023
CrystalTiger:
Na this street girl, Angel, this Soma carry him head put for her ass.. mtchew 😕
The mumu fails to realise that Angel prefers the company of Frodd to him.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 22, 2023
Avedonn:

He has to close friend in that house.

He feels alone cause most of the housemates are not relating well with him.

I hope he gets over with it. In friendships, one must be prepared for its end.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Trustmea: 1:23am On Aug 22, 2023
UncannyGenius:
She isn't sexy. She is just dry like White women.
My thought as well

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CrystalTiger(m): 1:27am On Aug 22, 2023
Na to use better 2-by-2 knack the camera man wey go focus on these two toxic women..Always quarrelling and never wrong..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 1:27am On Aug 22, 2023
Doyin don jam her match. You go talk tire this night. grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 1:27am On Aug 22, 2023
Doyin, ceecee don tire.

Rest in Jesus name
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:28am On Aug 22, 2023
Doyin is wasting her time trying to express herself to CeeC, that lady thinks she’s perfection, doesn’t see her flaws, always raising defense and arguing blindly lol

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 1:30am On Aug 22, 2023
garfield1:

I am disgusted by biracial women self

Why are you disgusted? Because they are biracial?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Piscof2000: 1:30am On Aug 22, 2023
This ceec and doyin conversation- argument will soon turn to insults....no one wants to listen to each other. Doyin has met her match tonight
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 1:31am On Aug 22, 2023
This Doyin is the worst kind of friend to have o.
Imagine Baye is now glowing and back to herself after following Venita's advice. Doyin wanted the poor girl to be walking around unkept like a ghost in the house, and still instigates the girl to be on attack mode. Thank God for her (Doyin) new friend CeeCee, they will frustrate each other until the end of the show I hope. In 3 days Baye has looked better while Doyin looks like smoked kpanla

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:32am On Aug 22, 2023
Abeg someone fit explain this current fight between Doyin and CeeC I don hear Alex name, Kidd and IIebaye, wetin happen between them

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 1:35am On Aug 22, 2023
UncannyGenius:
This Tolanibaj sef, see how she is monitoring the conversation between Neo and Lucy.

She shouldn't listen to conversations again? Lucy is her friend as a matter of fact. Anyway, with all tolanibaj possessiveness, she no dey do anything except someone mouth off at her. She was same in lockdown. She didn't even fight with any girl in lockdown except Katrina which was totally about a different thing.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:37am On Aug 22, 2023
UncannyGenius:
If I were in that House, I would rather be single than be in a ship with someone like Venita.
🚩1. She is older.
🚩2. She is a divorcee and a single mother.
🚩3. She is domineering and condescending.
🚩4. She isn't in good terms with her father. The impression she has for her father, is the same she has for men in general. Her marriage with her ex-husband didn't last.
🚩5. She has tattoos on her body.

I have my standards. If the Preferable isn't Available. I will never do with the Available. Nothing like managing a less desirable person or object.

I totally agree with you

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 1:37am On Aug 22, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Abeg someone fit explain this current fight between Doyin and CeeC I don hear Alex name, Kidd and IIebaye, wetin happen between them

Doyin shunned CeeCee on two seperate occasions I think, when CeeCee was trying to get her attention to talk to her. So CeeCee was trying to tell her that she's been doing that constantly, Doyin brought out her full defensive and offensive amour and then CeeCee being who she always is, they started their who is wrong and who is right debate. I think Doyin apologized but CeeCee is having none of it. She then brought all her friends that Doyin has insulted into it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 1:38am On Aug 22, 2023
Tolanibaj sha every night when the lights are on she stays on her bed and chats with people in her room.once biggie switches off the light fiiiiaaaamnn to neos bed.

And I don't even think neo likes her that much. Or even likes her at all.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 1:41am On Aug 22, 2023
In other words, CeeCee is telling Doyin that "my friends must be your friends, my enemy must be your enemy, and it's by fire by force, no second thoughts." Doyin don enter am, she's getting back exactly what she gave baye

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 1:44am On Aug 22, 2023
People dey lounge dey give better action while camera man decided to give us as audio snoring..

Wetin be this abeg
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 1:45am On Aug 22, 2023
Chimezie198:
People dey lounge dey give better action while camera man decided to give us as audio snoring..

Wetin be this abeg

Kayode has slept
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 1:46am On Aug 22, 2023
Twoclans:

Kayode has slept
dem suppose dey do shifts na
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 22, 2023
aremubabs:

Why are you disgusted? Because they are biracial?
Some biracial women are sexy. A good example is Alicia Keys.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 1:52am On Aug 22, 2023
UncannyGenius:
But most of the leaders there are Satanists. In Hollywood, they worship Satan. America is the biblical Mystery Babylon in the Book of Revelations.
Lol they aren't. Satanist kor. Mention their leaders that are satanists.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 1:52am On Aug 22, 2023
Hope Doyin is fine? Who she dey follow talk?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 1:54am On Aug 22, 2023
JuicyStar:
Hope Doyin is fine? Who she dey follow talk?
that girls needs to go home.. she needs to go see a doctor aap
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 1:55am On Aug 22, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Me no dey understand sef grin It would be stupid of cho cho Doyin if she continues to fight anyone's battle in that house, either Baye's or Ceec's. She don even lean finish with everything, apart from the fact that she no dey eat since she can't cook. Baye don kuku tell Doyin that she can't carry Doyin's battles, so Doyin should learn her own lesson and should stop doing likewise for anyone. If she can also learn to tone down her hypocritical cho cho mouth who can't take what she dishes with her mouth. She should learn how to cook for herself too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.