Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1479332 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
JaneyJaney:
Adekunle has been disappointing lately Sha, let us be completely honest with ourselves. He has lost who he is in that cursed relationship so much that the only time we see him is either when he is in the sheets with Venita or when she is spoon feeding him, he can barely even make any decision of his own anymore. His fans knows this and that is why deep down they want the relationship to be over as soon as possible.

He might be a top shot, but with the way he is going, he might just end up as one of those undeserving finalist like Bryan, Luquorose and Dorathy.

I hope he gets hold of himself and reverts to the Adekunle we saw at the beginning of the show but I guess it's too late.

Chai...

I don't know whose case is worst, Kunke or Soma?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
Giel:
Tolani you should be ashamed fighting over a man who won't fight for you

So according to ilebaye
Neo came to hug ilebaye and tolani ran mad as usual

Thank you ilebaye for going to shout at neo.

Neo has shouted at tolani and told her to free it. That she's embarrassing

Thank you prince and cross for taking Ilebaye away.

Ilebaye called tolani a desperate LovePeddler and told her all this for a man that slys you

Tolani this is embarrassing
Thank God Neo is regaining his senses from selfish gobdaw Tonalibaj
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
Edu93:
Fight don start
Therapy is not for Africans cheesy grin grin grin

I thought they said a therapist was in the house .

Big brother should not pay that therapist,less than how many hours fight already.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adesquare2(f): 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
This is actually embarrasing
dominique:
Tolani strikes me as the Maryam sanda type of lady, she fit stab husband in his sleep because he said hi to another woman. What nonsense boundary, is he your personal possession?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2023
Vee is getting her revenge
Keeping tolani in the house to embarrass her self further and further grin grin

Chesss not checkers

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sugahylz(f): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
Tolani don kolo completely
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
Giel:
Tolani you should be ashamed fighting over a man who won't fight for you

So according to ilebaye
Neo came to hug ilebaye and tolani ran mad as usual

Thank you ilebaye for going to shout at neo.

Neo has shouted at tolani and told her to free it. That she's embarrassing

Thank you prince and cross for taking Ilebaye away.

Ilebaye called tolani a desperate LovePeddler and told her all this for a man that slys you

Tolani this is embarrassing

Your gal took the training CeeC gave her yesterday about throwing jabs that hit people below the belt.....cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
Watching the way grown up ladies are behaving on this show, a foreigner will be forgiven for thinking there is scarcity of men in Nigeria. Eish!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
Tolani : Respect boundaries

Ilebaye : What boundaries? For a man that is always denying you?

Illebaye-1000”
Tolani-0

20 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Tolani : Respect boundaries

Ilebaye : What boundaries? For a man that is always denying you?

Illebaye-1000”
Tolani-0

I hope she didn't strangle IIebaye o.....cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
See who they evicted my Kidd for

God abeg o

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
dominique:
Tolani strikes me as the Maryam sanda type of lady, she fit stab husband in his sleep because he said hi to another woman. What nonsense boundary, is he your personal possession?

Even venita self.she must earn herself a disq this week
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
Lol, the housemates no even rate that therapist.
The woman no come for positive energy, she came for happiness. grin

She never even comot house, una don Start.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
I'm really proud of Ilebaye for knowing that the way to shut down that tolani nonsense was to go straight to neo and tell him to end it
Also props to neo for shutting it straight down

Tolani baj

Look at your life outside
The man you are fighting for called you an embarrassment multiple times

Thank you Prince and Cross for taking Ilebaye away when it seemed tolani was coming to fight her.
Thanks Prince for also calming her down kiss

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
Threebear:
Mercy may cry on Sunday

So the millions she dropped for her machinery dun finish?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
DoubleeDee:
The problem is Neo. He should get the fvck away from Tolani.

You mean the other way
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
Must Prince talk?

Must he advise?

Which kind yeye advise be this? How did Ilebaye indulge?
Anyway I know watch am from beginning but …

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Your gal took the training CeeC gave her yesterday about throwing jabs that hit people below the belt.....cheesy grin cheesy
She didn't take any training from any cobras or dwarfs called Ceec
Ilebaye always had it in her to clear anyone and she did it in a mature way by quickly going to the root of the problem neo and making him snuff it out
Not a dwarflike way

I'm proud grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
Tolani u are doing well cheesy frustrate that poopoo hoe ilebaye to go home with u !

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Thank you.
So vote Illebaye, our Gen Z baddie!! tongue

Never!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
Since Neo keep repeating that he will marry and settle down by this time next year Tonalibaj want to hit her head for wall knowing fully well she's not even in the picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
Twoclans:

Big brother should not pay that therapist,less than how many hours fight already.
Yes. Immediately she stepped out Lucy and Kim Oprah nearly start fight but for housemates that diffuse the situation before this Tbaj and Baye fracas now

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
Twoclans:

Frood is an endangered specie grin

Her fans will migrate to frodd or Ike oshi
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
Twoclans:

That her therapy works only in India not here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
ultraviolet27:

Never!!!!!!
There is always time for redemption grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
QueenSindel:
Tolani u are doing well cheesy frustrate that poopoo hoe ilebaye to go home with u !
You must have some kinda similarities with her (Tonalibaj). So insecure to core

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
Amillionnn:
Must Prince talk?

Must he advise?

Which kind yeye advise be this? How did Ilebaye indulge?
Anyway I know watch am from beginning but …
I wonder when he would advise ade to deship venita
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by GeeM: 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
QueenSindel:

the reverse will be the case and tolani will go alone

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by toluxe0075: 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
This one came to the show to win Neo’s love and become his wife. 120 million no concern am. Opportunity wey plenty people dey find. Na wa o. Life no balance at all
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
Geezeem:

Soma is actually very active and smart. i mean, of all tasks to win it was the one with Puzzle

He is not boring, just that as many people hate his shipping content, a lot others like it. Shippers are having a ball with him and Angel cheesy

But I hate it personally lipsrsealed

His Bffs are Seyi (his ADC), Angel, Alex and Adekunle
Interesting
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dada4138(m): 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
Anyone that can get Ilebaye disqualified is the ultimate Villain. Many men don try and fail chai
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
Baye tribe, what Tolani just did is enough motivation, vote like it is finals!!!!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.