Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472525 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
safarigirl:
If I was TolaniBaj, after the show I will just go off of all social media and become a monk in some monastery in Tibet.

The kind of embarassment she has brought upon herself in the last 5 weeks is the worst thing that can happen to any self-proclaimed bad b*tch. To go down as an insecure, man-hungry werey is just sad stuff.

Vee will be cackling somewhere while replaying the videos of Tolani embarassing herself. Truly, a worse fate cannot meet a sworn enemy.

Why thou? But you supported Erica?

You know I don't support Tolanibaj possessive trait but then, are others better than her? Is it Baye who was calling Cross a dog for flirting with other girls despite claiming that she was only having fuan with Cross and was even flirting with other guys yet her hypocritical self was getting angry at Cross and was even plotting? Or is it Ceec getting angry at Pere and Cross and had been plotting against them since time memorial while even transfering her long aged beef to them. Likewise Alex.

Or Venita who doesn't even allow anyone to come near Adekunle and did fight with her bestie, Mercy over Adekunle? She's never allowed anyone to come close to Adekunle ever since then. Heck, Neo and Venita blocked Adekunle and Tolanibaj from becoming close together while they were getting close at the beginning.

So what's with the hypocrisy? Aside the fact that others are have been problematic and provocative! So what's with the hypocrisy?

You know I did say I was looking for strategy for Tolanibaj who's been mellow yet that didn't stop hypocritical clowns from dragging her regardless, even when she was doing nada while they were cheering more problematic provocative housemates. Now, take the content before your very eyes grin My Chicago baby is giving it out. You go fear content na grin

She's not even doing anything with Neo per se. Who knows if that's her strategy. Anyway, anyone who mouth off at her, she has every right to shut their mouth down! Giddem grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
am I the only one that heard Omashola say Tobi married bam bam 😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
So Pere is about to lose another ally
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
I may not find it funny too if I get into the house was only told there that I won’t be competing for the grand prize.

The organisers should have informed the participants of their status and if they are cool with the terms, they come and if not, they decline.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
Twoclans:

Kim Oprah

I did not watch the fight but I suspect maybe the guys supported Kim over her .

Lucy kuku vex.

She never even jam Venita and Ceecee..Abeg make she wait small,I still need dramas..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
Omashola the shalaye master.. dem say wetin u think about ur fellow housemates..
Omashola still talk about ceec and Alex and how they fought cos of tobi who is now a married man grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
Omashola grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
Twoclans:

Kim Oprah

I did not watch the fight but I suspect maybe the guys supported Kim over her .

Lucy kuku vex.
Not exactly

Their altercation was during the therapy session when they were grouped. Who to lead the group started the whole thing. That's from Kim explanation to Prince and few HMs around immediately after that Indian woman left
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wetin Omashola go gain by coming to Naija for this big brother all stars as a guest? 🤔
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
Oh boy this gee is hilarious.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
carammel:
I may not find it funny too if I get into the house was only told there that I won’t be competing for the grand prize.

The organisers should have informed the participants of their status and if they are cool with the terms, they come and if not, they decline.
Who would in their right senses come into a show in week 5 and think that they stand a chance to win?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Wetin Omashola go gain by coming to Naija for this big brother all stars as a guest? 🤔

To vent his frustrations with Biggie to biggie.

Biggie see person wey pass am he mellow grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
Biggy should have replaced Seyi or Frodd with Omashola!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
safarigirl:
Just came by to drop my 2 Cents about the Cross and Pere dynamics.

Because I well and truly love everyone involved, I will try to be as unbiased as possible.

To be honest, we can pin point why and why certain things are as they are in that relationship, but my first take away from all this, is that Cross does not understand the TENETS of being someone's FRIEND, and one of the strongest tenets of that is BENEFIT OF DOUBT.

Like, if me and someone are G's, no matter my reservations about their current behaviour, I will put into consideration what I have known of them prior to that time, and I will give them that benefit of doubt over what others say. All those people he was mentioning as regards his suspicions are all people that clearly had issues with Pere, and were in a good position to slander him. Those people have also not been part of their 2-year friendship and their comments should not have had any impact on how Cross sees Pere.

Now, one of the things Cross happens to have in abundance is paranoia as regards friendship, because he basically lost his father after the man was betrayed by a friend, which probably explains why he's not as lenient with friends he may consider sneaky. Cross, unlike viewers, has also not had access to Pere's dealings as regards him as much, and may think just like he plotted against his friend CeeC, and presumed daughter, Ilebaye, he may have something of such in the works for him.

BUT EVEN THOUGH! EVEN THOUGH! I will circle back to BENEFIT OF DOUBT. Even within your paranoia, you should also be mindful of what you have been through with this person. Now, I am aware Cross has a ton of friends outside that house, some of them spanning for 10-15 years, which makes me wonder how he has done it if he keeps looking over his back in this manner.

And for him to think he can just circle back after the house if he finds out he was wrong (which he is), and see if he can make nice, is hilarious, because oga, who do you think you are and what do you think you bring to the table?

I really like to give this same Cross BENEFIT OF DOUBT, because I realise that he's not the sharpest pencil in the box and things do not come quite as clear to him as it does to the rest of us, but on this one, I have to say, he has handled it very poorly and I am somewhat disappointed in him.

Which brings me to the real person I want to blame for this fall out; BIG BROTHER, OLORUN, YOU WILL CRUMBLE! Cross was having doubts and took it to Big Brother, and the advice he got was, "IF YOUR FRIEND IS GOOD TO ONLY YOU, BUT NOT TO OTHERS, THEN THAT FRIEND IS NOT A GOOD PERSON."

As much as this thing sounds correct in theory, I call BullS-hit! Life is not black and white, there are always going to be grey areas, and this is one of such grey areas. Somebody can be ready to phuck up the whole world, but save only one person. I have never been under the impression that Pere is a good person. Pere is not a good person, he is a bad guy and that is fine because everybody must not be good. The world will be boring if everyone was good. But PERE IS GOOD TO CROSS AND THIS IS ALL THAT SHOULD MATTER TO CROSS. So that advice Biggie gave Cross, is not applicable IN THIS CONTEXT.

That being said, this rubbish has affected my own mental health and I am disappointed in Cross. I will now be filing him under "Anti-Hero" moving forward, and as much as I hope they patch things up, me personally, if I was Pere, I won't be able to go back to being friends with you like that sha. You don severe ties, and dem no fit use glue repair a broken thread.

He was going about looking for nonsense Ride or Die from people he had just met 3 days ago, when his Ride or Die had always been in that house. Very slow nigga.

Kin Nii You go explain tire no evidence!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Biggy should have replaced Seyi or Frodd with Omashola!
cheesy grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
Sanqa:

He cut the diary session short and said she would be called in later to address the issue. I think she will be allowed to go. From what Sholzy is saying now I don't think they are too excited to come in as fake housemates.

Why take the offer then I thought they accepted the offer because anytime spent on TV is an opportunity for them to sell their brand and themselves which is more like a free ad for them for that duration.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
Biggie u shot urself ...na only Oba Waya wey no really need the money that won't give a fuvk with this stunt u pulled on the guests!!
Anyways I agree with Uti cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
I hate, hate noisy housemates but I always liked Omashola, lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
Kimoprah looking beautiful in her diary session. kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chithauri(m): 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
Giel:
Seyi should have been disqualified for the comments.

Misogynistic abusive trash

Your hatred of women led you to think about your baby son running trains on people's daughters

Vile man
go remove am now be running ur mouth up and down

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Who would in their right senses come into a show in week 5 and think that they stand a chance to win?

I think they would have told them before coming they won't just be informing them on stage.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
Why are all the ladies faces always shinning?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
Amillionnn:
Why are all the ladies faces always shinning?
skincare lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
Who are those saying Kim no fine? Is it blindness? This girl is damn pretty

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by atjo: 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
I also think Lucy is feeling intimidated and insecure. Inferiority complex
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
Adexchelsea19:
skincare lol

Which kin skincare will be making them look like dem rub ororo for face?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
styrese:
I came in to see forumites reported her to the mods out of pity for the weakling tatiana ...that one has been wailing for over 2days to Dominique that her fellow woman is making her cry the way Ade also made pere a grown ass man cry😂 I guess the mods had to ban her as the wailing became too much! I wish I was here it wouldn't have happened angry sorry Queensindel u are the True Warrior Queen darling and I appreciate u for never licking the miserable ass of worthless tatiana for a day😎
Awww I just saw this Love kiss Them no reach😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
atjo:
I also think Lucy is feeling intimidated and insecure. Inferiority complex

No, she wan trend😌
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
Kimoprah has a beautiful smile kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Prince and Cross,thank you for protecting my baby girl!🙏
'Nice' guys. Worthless simps.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
One day, someone will sue Endemol and Multichoice over this fake housemate nonsense. Not everyone is crazy about fake or the chance to win money that is not theirs. And one day someone will go bonkers when Biggie does silly stuff like demanding for apologies gruffly. It seems that trash only happens in BBNaija.

Dem do my man Hermes wrong. He would have excelled in this season!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wats the fuss abt being a fake hm....at dis stage i rather be a fake hm.....stay till almost d end of d show and sell myself to viewers dan be a real ones dat doesnt stand a chance n can also b evicted anytime soon

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.