Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1505103 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 8:26am On Aug 23, 2023
PatientVulture:
I just remembered Cross saying he hated Pere in SYE because of Maria . Let's get that clear as it was not because of white money . I'm assuming the same is in play now . cross just wants an excuse just like he had in SYE

The Imbecilic Idiot Hates Pere because of Kim the 2 Faced Sly Mamba was all Present when Pere,Kidd,Ike and Neo were Conspiring why didn't He leave or Caution Pere later?? But He pretended and acted Sanctimonious When Biggy later Showed the Video?

He is a drunk low Self esteem worthless, Buffoon who is always greedy and wants what belongs to His Friends this Idiots bad mouthed Pere because of Maria now He is doing it because of Kim He only Hide His Selfish, Greedy long throat with a false innocence and gullibilit!!y
The Moronic olodo dumb ass Yet His greatest Supporter and defender on this thread Will write epistle of Paul about How He is dyslexic and won't See those His bad traits o I wonder what Pere saw in Him outside the House? I never liked Him at all

No wonder Saskay and Angel discarded Him like a thrash though the latter is no better too

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:26am On Aug 23, 2023
QueenSindel:
😘
😘😘😘😘

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:27am On Aug 23, 2023
Giel:

There's nothing ilebaye hates more in this world than someone having beef with another person on her behalf

And it's also sweet of cross to say that.

Cross. I don't understand what you feel for ilebaye.
I really wish I did.
She doesn’t condone it at all and she doesn’t inherit other peoples beef as well!
I love her principles!
Tbh,I’m not understanding Cross these days o…he’s kinda moving funny around hergrin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:27am On Aug 23, 2023
Aguwanyi:

😘😘😘😘
Where’s my own kisses??

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:28am On Aug 23, 2023
AutoChick4U:
How?
Seyi is not the apologetic type on a normal day!
it's common sense they have signalled him on how hot it looks for him out here for seyi of all people to tender public apology haba!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2023
YoungDaNaval:
So apt. Make I pour this remaining 750votes from my DStv app give her asap😄
Oh thank you dear!
You’re so sweet!
God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Missfree: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2023
This tbaj ehn she thinks she can fight with cece

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:31am On Aug 23, 2023
Missfree:
This tbaj ehn she thinks she can fight with cece
Tbaj leave CeCe and take away the little hoe first!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:32am On Aug 23, 2023
fitzmayowa:
My respect to Seyi for giving a public apology, I hope he changes his way or controls his alcohol in take, alcohol is not an excuse to be disgusting......
Has he apologized to the main person he wronged?
Mtcheeeeew!
Even if he apologizes from now till Sunday,he’s definitely going home and all the brands he ever worked with will drop him!
Rubbish!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2023
QueenSindel:
Nurse eliza and cross d drunk cheesy
Tufiakwa! Don't ruin my appetite.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2023
bunnae:
Doyin is hurt by Baye. According to her Baye has never been there for her and the tampon thing wasn't hers.

She is struggling to hold back her tears. I feel sad for her.
Lmao. “Pity vote” must go round
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
Small thing you don ship
You don't want her with cross anymore
Kwa kwa kwa
I’ll ship her with anyone who makes her happy and glow!grin
Even if it’s a Ninja!grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2023
As for seyi and that nonsense Apology.
Absolute trash,
both the apology and the person

Seyi the disgusting misogynist should have been dqed.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:
So this was Prince asking Illebaye to come inside and sleep…chai!grin
This ship is already sailing o!
Lmao!
The ladies in that house won’t like this one bit but who cares?grin
https:///yaa_baby_m/status/1694157616413376567?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow
This Prince needs to leave.angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 8:37am On Aug 23, 2023
Edu93:
Even if Pere has been moving funny in the house, must you cut all ties with him inside the house considering you've been friends with this person for two years.
Big brother is game, most came with a strategy and if Cross wasn't happy with Pere's game best thing would have been to call him aside and have a talk..
Truth is Cross is sneaky and has no loyalty to anyone.
He's the the type of guy that would betray you over a piece of ass.
Pere better cut ties with that nigga and move on.

You think it is because Pere is moving funny is why Cross wants to detach from Him?it is because of a girl and that is Kim!!that was how He hated Pere because of Maria in SYE too! Pere isn't the only one Conspiring is He? Didn't Biggy even say He supports forming Conspiracy because it is a game?it no go better for Big Brother for being Biased and Tribalistic I swear!!

Pere wasn't the One who threw Bayes Clothes on the Floor and He didn't even Send Ike that One why should Biggy Show the video of Pere,Ike and Kidd discussing about Conspiracy??it was Ike that took it on His head to thrash Bayes Clothes and Biggy should have only shown that
Biggy is also a 2 Faced Snake He also misadviced Cross and Put Doubts in His mind about Pere

I don't Know what Pere Sees In the Irresponsible Drunks whose Highlights was only getting Drink and misbehaving during SYE Season I wanted to give Cross benefits of doubts because I didn't like Him during SYE Stl never liked Him now and never will He Can't fool me with the dyslexia His Fans misdiagnosed Him with here

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
I’ll ship her with anyone who makes her happy and glow!grin
Even if it’s a Ninja!grin
I prefer Prince for her.
Cross is for the streets

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2023
ultraviolet27:

The way You throw Misogyny around it is like you just hear for the first time the Phrase don Suffer for ur mouth just like ur Amuche Snake of a Fave Mgbeke feeling funky!!!
She can be something else sometimes honestly but I like her constant update though
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:39am On Aug 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:

She doesn’t condone it at all and she doesn’t inherit other peoples beef as well!
I love her principles!
Tbh,I’m not understanding Cross these days o…he’s kinda moving funny around hergrin

Doyin was trying to victimise herself by turning herself to saint that stood up for Ilebaye while ilebaye is the bad friend who didn't appreciate nor reciprocate it but Ilebaye's actions with cross has shown that it's not personal to Doyin, she just doesn't like people beefing other people on her behalf.

Doyin's pity strategy in the mud.

If not that cross and ilebaye have kissed. I would have said he's the daddy she can count on. So maybe he's just someone that's likes Ilebaye. Maybe not like her too much but just likes her.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 8:39am On Aug 23, 2023
Coldie:
With the way the diary session went today all the housemates got the idea that pity party association are rooting for Illebaye, observe how the game would get boring.

What would happen as time goes on is for everyone in the house to start trying to please Illebaye with the hopes that even if they don't win the pity party association wud give them some votes enuf to remain in the house.

Less than how many weeks the show started, it's already ruined
Blame the organizers then. They brought in “guests” that couldn’t keep their mouth shut.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 23, 2023
YoungDaNaval:
So apt. Make I pour this remaining 750votes from my DStv app give her asap😄
Guy don't believe what Tatiana tells you. Ilebaye is a snake.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 8:41am On Aug 23, 2023
ultraviolet27:

You think it is because Pere is moving funny is why Cross wants to detach from Him?it is because of a girl and that is Kim!!that was how He hated Pere because of Maria in SYE too! Pere isn't the only one Conspiring is He? Didn't Biggy even say He supports forming Conspiracy because it is a game?it no go better for Big Brother for being Biased and Tribalistic I swear!!

Pere wasn't the One who threw Bayes Clothes on the Floor and He didn't even Send Ike that One why should Biggy Show the video of Pere,Ike and Kidd discussing about Conspiracy??it was Ike that took it on His head to thrash Bayes Clothes and Biggy should have only shown that
Biggy is also a 2 Faced Snake He also misadviced Cross and Put Doubts in His mind about Pere

I don't Know what Pere Sees In the Irresponsible Drunks whose Highlights was only getting Drink and misbehaving during SYE Season I wanted to give Cross benefits of doubts because I didn't like Him during SYE Stl never liked Him now and never will He Can't fool me with the dyslexia His Fans misdiagnosed Him with here

Why is he hating on pere bedside of Kim ?

Does Kim likes pere ,what relationship do they have ?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:41am On Aug 23, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Tufiakwa! Don't ruin my appetite.
They exposed themselves cheesy cheesy filthy men lool
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 23, 2023
QueenSindel:
They exposed themselves cheesy cheesy filthy men lool
That is disgusting.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 8:45am On Aug 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
How can I forget that Cross is for the streets and it was because of him she got those 2 strikes in the first place!grin
Lmao!
Prince is a better choice for her and I’m beginning to enjoy their company.grin
Pribaye to the world!

This prince na 'anywhere belle face' kind of guy.
Since he knew dt baye has pity arisers outside before coming in,he has just been around her. He wants highlights wt baye.
Na him know wetin bring am come this house again since he is not here for the money.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 8:47am On Aug 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Has he apologized to the main person he wronged?
Mtcheeeeew!
Even if he apologizes from now till Sunday,he’s definitely going home and all the brands he ever worked with will drop him!
Rubbish!
Says who?

Funny people on this thread😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 8:48am On Aug 23, 2023
Eeghe:

Pour water on her to rest her undecided

Please Reply One fowe Moniker in the Previous page He asked how He Can Vote Doyin and Ike
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:55am On Aug 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:
So this was Prince asking Illebaye to come inside and sleep…chai!grin
This ship is already sailing o!
Lmao!
The ladies in that house won’t like this one bit but who cares?grin
https:///yaa_baby_m/status/1694157616413376567?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

Omg

See better ship na😍

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 8:55am On Aug 23, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Guy don't believe what Tatiana tells you. Ilebaye is a snake.

Very big snake ooo.
I cant believe that viewers are not seeing through that ilebaye girl.

Like it is so obvious the game she is playing. Every damn tn she says is for the cameras. See her advising cross. Yinmu

After quarrelling wt people,she is going back to make up after she knows she has grabbed most of the fans wt d 'I m bullied' narrative.

I hope she doesn't win that money!
Cos this is not how to play the game.

The game should be "be yourself,and let the viewers choose who they like"
But no! Pity party must come to play.

At this rate,any of Cee, adekunle even pere that I dont like should win that money instead of Ilebaye.

Cee c because she has been her real self.
Adekunle because he has also been himself.
Pere because he made his game real and obvious to the viewers.

I m surprised people dont even know ilebaye triggered beauty during their set as well. Lol
She will trigger and withdraw,next thing you will see someone going off on her,you wont know she was the one that triggered that person.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:57am On Aug 23, 2023
Cross d drunk was also pained that pere didn't side him when Kidd brutalized him and his glasses cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 8:58am On Aug 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:
I blame Illebaye for begging Venita not to curse the living daylight out of you!
Foolish ugly thing!
Idiot that watches BBN from Microwave Doyin asked Biggy whether She brought CeeCee from Yaba Left ?not Baye because CeeCee wants Doyin to hate on Alex (inherits Her enemy) because CeeCee hate Alex

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 9:00am On Aug 23, 2023
tng:

Blame the organizers then. They brought in “guests” that couldn’t keep their mouth shut.

Seems it is that prince mouth that has been leaking! See him following baye everywhere. Lols
He was even among those holding her when she wanted to go off wt tolani.

Now the game don cast.
Biggie don go bring yeye guests.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:03am On Aug 23, 2023
safarigirl:

There has never been a winner that was not the Viewers Choice, so, I don't even understand this your need.

Every winner has been viewers choice. Every single one. Even the contestants with large social media followership and all that, have only ever been able to come second at best. So, how are we steering back what was never lost?

100% true....viewers always decide ....mass voting ...irrespective of what fuels their reason...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.