Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1480621 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
Alex
Whitemoney

Pére
Venita
Angel
Cross
Doyin

All live to fight another day 😁

As for the rest ....we put it in the hands of the lord.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sugahylz(f): 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Neo and Tbaj don fight? Na Doyin wan insert herself again? That witch needs help

😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
Threebear:
Ilebaye topped again , I guess it's safe to say she's the winner of All-stars.

Kudos to Mercy , CeeC and Adekunle that put up great efforts.
I don't agree about the winner yet. Most fans of this show are still sharing votes between more than one housemates.
The winner will be based on how he or she can get alliance votes from the fans of other housemates especially when we get to the final week.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
Geezeem:
Someone is working, another is lying down and gazing into her face

A whole task master? cheesy

...i see this people missing another party time this weekend

Finished man grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
Eeghe:

I hope they are rich shippers, so Soma can get gifts like Emma did…
Although I know that Archangels will chew him was, when the ship goes south after the ous.
They need Angeli to get hooked like no man’s business, they want a man for their baddie.

And, I am curious as to whether it’s the same group of people who shipped CG that are now shipping SG?

LMAO

Na feminists dey support Angel and ship that ship O, dem no dey dash man money grin

Hopefully, their shippers will do better than CrossGel shippers that gave nothing (In their defense, Cross refused to collect shippers gifts), and Kiddrica shippers that were giving my babe towel and throw pillow with Kidd's face on it as birthday present grin

No man will ever get Emma kind of gift from shippers, Emma traumatized them enough grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
Frodd and Alex complaining about Baye's love for alcohol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
Threebear:
Ilebaye topped again , I guess it's safe to say she's the winner of All-stars.

Kudos to Mercy , CeeC and Adekunle that put up great efforts.

Errrrrrmmmm today na Wednesday na, abi voting don close today ni
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
Omoh, they should use a jury for the finale’s final decision. Let idiots not use voting power to crown a usual suspect with the ultimate prize.

Top 6.

1./Winner. Whitemoney.
3. Cee C.
6. Neo Energy. He’ll appear once again in the top six. He may bring Tolani with him this time like he did Vee.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
Geezeem:

True story!
He is shining more this season
People are just beginning to see what we saw years ago in the guy

I'm so glad, and I'm happy people have now realised that the bad guy thing he does is part of the entertainment

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
bunnae:

Make dem leave this babe now.

Are two of them not besties with Seyi, the Chief Lover of Alcohol? Why dem no dey complain about their bestie that is always fighting for his right to drink?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
If not that life is unfair ,doyin suppose to be one of the girls with the biggest fanbase this season

Because she has brought alot of storyline and people are always talking about her

She really know how to insert herself in people's business and carry the matter on her head

Even if all the housemates decides not to talk to her,she would insert herself in the ninjas matter ,or bring fight between biggie and his production crew.

She would sha find somewhere to insert herself, we would miss her when she get evicted, I hope she gets to at least week 8.

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
Geezeem:
Someone is working, another is lying down and gazing into her face

A whole task master? cheesy

...i see this people missing another party time this weekend

I don't know you to talk to someone from the corners na, mention Deks na abi na Adekunle you dey call am.....cheesy grin cheesy

cc Aguwanyi....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
Frodd tells Alex and Ilebaye that he has been getting some sorta negative energy from two people he wont mention.

But he Is still watching for more cues.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
TolaniBaj dey embarass herself over Neo inside house, Uriel dey embarass herself over Neo outside house.

Neo seems to attract women that have no shame or even self awareness

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
omotolly22:
If not that life is unfair ,doyin suppose to be one of the girls with the biggest fanbase this season

Because she has brought alot of storyline and people are always talking about her

She really know how to insert herself in people's business and carry the matter on her head

Even if all the housemates decides not to talk to her,she would insert herself in the ninjas matter ,or bring fight between biggie and his production crew.

She would sha find somewhere to insert herself, we would miss her when she get evicted, I hope she gets to at least week 8.

Exactly, she is one of the most talked about Housemate this year.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
bunnae:

She was about going to drink again this night, hence why they are chastising her, the gal no dey hear word alcohol always trigger her to misbehave and she knows this but yet would want to go and drink.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
bunnae:

They were not necessarily complaining, but chastising her.

I like how Frodd was firm with her, but still showed genuine care.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
FrankGiel:

Which of Peres statements were not also made in anger?? All the negative thing she said about Ceec to several people even in this all star season. abeg Alex is not close to being a saint

Emphasis on "nasty" things.

Still waiting
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
bunnae:
They should stop her from drinking Abeg

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
safarigirl:

Make dem leave this babe now.

Are two of them not besties with Seyi, the Chief Lover of Alcohol? Why dem no dey complain about their bestie that is always fighting for his right to drink?
I nor go lie ehn, I fear for that babe. They should continue to talk to her and watch out for her because she be like who fit easily lose control. If her 2 strikes are not erased ehn, hmm.

If those housemates really want to be dark and start doing the eliminate your competition kind of game, na alcohol and poking Dem go use get Baye.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
finallybusy:
Omoh, they should use a jury for the finale’s final decision. Let idiots not use voting power to crown a usual suspect with the ultimate prize

Top 6.

1./Winner. Whitemoney.
3. Cee C.
6. Neo Energy. He’ll appear once again in the top six. He may bring Tolani with him this time like he did Vee.

Lmao!
Are you playing?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
fitzmayowa:

She was about going to drink again this night, hence why they are chastising her, the gal no dey hear word alcohol always trigger her to misbehave and she knows this but yet would want to go and drink.....
When you’re done chastising her,please return her back to me
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Dem dey whine us ooo....Baye tribe,, Ilebaye is at risk ATM
Only our votes can save her ...

VOTE ILEBAYE!!!!.....the reason for d season

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:

They should stop her from drinking Abeg
They got her to stop although she nor like say Frodd been wan advise her.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
Please where is the queen of lowlights

No single storyline or content from her ,since she dropped her hoh mantle

Nawa oh

Ike should go and look for her trouble abeg ,so that we would know she is still alive in biggie's house.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
safarigirl
Please has Cross gone for his diary session?
That’s the only reason I have not gone to bed. I am sleep deprived, and have a truckload of work this week and next..,
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
safarigirl:
TolaniBaj dey embarass herself over Neo inside house, Uriel dey embarass herself over Neo outside house.

Neo seems to attract women that have no shame or even self awareness
I’m not surprised at Tolani but you see Uriel?
I’m ashamed of her!
As old as she is,she’s busy describing different sizes of divks like a spoiled secondary school girl!
After she will be looking for a husband!
What a pervert!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
mattgoners:
Dem dey whine us ooo....Baye tribe,, Ilebaye is at risk ATM
Only our votes can save her ...

VOTE ILEBAYE!!!!.....the reason for d season
Giddem!! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
ColdHunter:

They were not necessarily complaining, but chastising her.

I like how Frodd was firm with her, but still showed genuine care.
Maybe I used my term wrongly Sha. Alex was Sha telling her that they have work to do and she dey with alcohol.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
FrankGiel:

Well let me refresh your memory; Alex was acting like Leo's wife in Double wahala season. She acted like she a widow when Leo was evicted.. Fast forward to a few weeks later she was already in bed with Tobi Bakare.. She witnessed Tobi's constant fights with his then love interest ceec, but the "positive vibe" Alex chose to insert herself then, claiming "he is just my friend". When they left the house, she resumed duties at Tobi bakares house claiming bestie until "Sexual suggestive" pictures of Alex and Tobi leaked before we realised all along the Alex babe was a serpent and had been sexual with Tobi Bakare .. So the girl is a snake.. I hate when people do evil subtly, but act like saints
Alex was all over Leo in their season and took his eviction badly-agreed. She and Tobi became friends because of the pairing thingy in their season.In the end they became a party-Alex, Miracle and Tobi. Tobi’s situation shop with CeeC was as good as dead before the pairing if I am not mistaken. No one would deny that before the end of their season there were feelings that I dare say was mutual between them at the time. That it didn’t work out in the end is no shame.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lumens: 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
I want to bend Lucy in this green dress and bang her from behind. I love this her big wide ass..and her boobs too
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
lokoloko84:
I don't agree about the winner yet. Most fans of this show are still sharing votes between more than one housemates.
The winner will be based on how he or she can get alliance votes from the fans of other housemates especially when we get to the final week.
Well you know the trend of Bbn
.You see once a house mate starts topping,it's sometimes difficult to displace them.Ilebaye trended seriously from the first week of the show till now.She continues to gain serious fans daily.In fact some people are lobbying for her and getting people who don't even watch big brother to vote for her based on the house shenanigans.Wives are convincing their husband's to support her .It's amazing
. You know how emotional Nigerians here.You can be very sure she will be there on the last day and even if she doesn't win,she will be very very close. Talk about a girl who probably will have been evicted in the first two weeks now making it to the finals
How fantastic!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.