Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,702 members, 7,834,336 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1497889 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
Geezeem:

Nothing to reply here grin cheesy
Chaiiiiiiiiiii Geezeem was all that for you.
I thank God I don't put my dislike for him in writing or else his fans would have cast me out of this thread.

I dislike him so much I just kuku ignore and pretend he is not a housemate.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
Mercy says Ebuka don spoil her relationship for outside grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rose020897(f): 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
Mercy is slow cha. She and Frodd should just ship. They are both boring

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
Clement1111:

You just come from nowhere to burn everything down😫😫😫

Onions don cost so he gats steal as many as possible to sell outside the house

Isokay ooooo😡😡
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
That Angel wey carry lips like Olumo rock dey complain say people dey hoard food, when she dey do the same thing...
She never talk wetin dey vex her... we no say na Pardon me wey she no win...Even Ike said Ade started hoarding foods when the other Hms dey do am...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2023
PatientVulture:
I saw someone insult Baye's family and saw how Tati returned the insult to the person's family . That is what you get when you cannot simply criticize housemates in a civil manner . You can always make your point about them without throwing insults , curses and false accusations . Saying the housemates signed up for that is BS. They signed up to be analysed and criticized not to be cursed and falsely accused .
Na the thing wey dey muzz me. People who call the housemates unprintable names, get offended when the favor is returned to them.
Talmbout keep it on the housemates like they aren't humans too.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
Altrarecords:

It's not an actual relationship

It's a situationship

When the desirable is not available the available becomes the desirable.. angel is just tolerating soma because there's no one better interested in her

Outside the house. Angel wouldn't even wanna hangout with soma much less date him
True. Which sensible guy will be interested in Angel?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
So during Benitas Diary session
She talked about her resolution with Adekunle and Seyi, she talked about the head of house game and talked about how she wishes to win so she can have some quality time with Adekunle in the HOH suite. Biggie in his usual jab manner said
“It is good to have a breadwinner as a friend” and Venita said “he is more than a friend, he is wonderful and I really appreciate him.

Me: na the same breadwinner matter Dey kill Angel, she wants what Venita has unfortunately.

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
thatigboman:
is stealing onions a honourable thing to do?

Is stealing yam,sardine and hiding coffee for the house a honourable thing to do

Na ur Ceec 👆

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
Now let me clear Shege fans once again..

Venita has never cried in d bathroom as a result of verbal abuse..
Adekunle isn’t using Venita to wipe off dirty slate..
Venita has never cried under her duvet..
Adekunle have never thrown slippers to d wall..
We have seen Adekunle and Venita prepare for task together..and they were the first runner up in last week’s arena game…
Venita is intelligent and she understands everything..
Adekunle is not a wannabe that makes rash promises just to feel among..
Adekunle is that man that Sheggzs aka pickpocket will never be even if he decides to take colos everyday…
Adekunle have proven to d world that he was trained by a responsible mother..and its only a matter of time,we will start seeing Bella’s swollen face..

I rather pick a man that hides onions just for d consumption of him and his lover than pick a man that abuses his lover on a national tv..

22 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
carammel:
So during Benitas Diary session
She talked about her resolution with Adekunle and Seyi, she talked about the head of house game and talked about how she wishes to win so she can have some quality time with Adekunle. Biggie in his usual jab manner said
“It is good to have a breadwinner as a friend” and Venita said “he is more than a friend, he is wonderful and I really appreciate him.

Me: na the same breadwinner matter Dey kill Angel, she wants what Venita has unfortunately.

Leave Angelitoto..
I ready to drag that her walls of Jericho breasts…
Stupid girl with her jangolover mood

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
Revisiting a topic that was discussed at length here. Kim is way prettier than Venita. Everything on Kim's face is perfect; I looked at Venita's mouth, teeth , nose and realised Kim is miles ahead. Imagine the two exchanging complexion and you'll know who is pretty.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
Twoclans:

Chaiiiiiiiiiii Geezeem was all that for you.
I thank God I don't put my dislike for him in writing or else his fans would have cast me out of this thread.

I dislike him so much I just kuku ignore and pretend he is not a housemate.

Berra…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
Aguwanyi:

We have seen Adekunle and Venita prepare for task together..and they were the first runner up in last week’s arena game…
Adekunle is that man that Sheggzs aka pickpocket will never be even if he decides to take colos everyday…
Adekunle have proven to d world that he was trained by a responsible mother..and its only a matter of time,we will start seeing Bella’s swollen face..

I rather pick a man that hides onions just for d consumption of him and his lover than pick a man that abuses his lover on a national tv..

The most disturbing ship in the history of bbn.
Yet the pickpocket fans have the most to say about a better man.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sanqa:
Revisiting a topic that was discussed at length here. Kim is way prettier than Venita. Everything on Kim's face is perfect; I looked at Venita's mouth, teeth , nose and realised Kim is miles ahead. Imagine the two exchanging complexion and you'll know who is pretty.

They don’t even need to. Kim is clear

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
Mercy can be funny

Enjoying her DS cheesy cheesy

Mercy has finished me cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
carammel:

What's disturbing about it exactly? Age difference?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
Alheeri:

Isokay ooooo😡😡
Teamie no vex🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
Clement1111:

You just come from nowhere to burn everything down😫😫😫

Onions don cost so he gats steal as many as possible to sell outside the house

Boy!!!
If there’s one thing I know for sure..
Adekunle will fix ur modafucking life..Most of you come here to hide cos Nairaland is a faceless forum..
Awon keypad warriors oshi…
Empty vessels that loves feeling fly on Nairaland..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
Another day and Adekunle is trending as usual

Sheggz fans , The job is not easy o

You guys are doing so well

I’ve not entered this thread or Twitter since yesterday because of work , but I didn’t even flinch , I knew Sheggz FC got us covered

Our very own free , unpaid , jobless PR team

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Boy!!!
If there’s one thing I know for sure..
Adekunle will fix ur modafucking life..Most of you come here to hide cos Nairaland is a faceless forum..
Awon keypad warriors oshi…
Empty vessels that loves feeling fly on Nairaland..
🤣🤣🤣

Keep projecting your life on me son

Pere will fix your life too if you don't mind

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
While I may not usually engage in bbn "shipping" relationships, I take pride in the fact that Ade treats woman well. He demonstrates respect and understanding in his interactions, which I appreciate. I'm thankful to his mother for instilling such values in him.
Aguwanyi:

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
WHITEMONEY GENG it's time to obliterate that poll for ODOGWU EGO OCHA BILLY BILLY WHITEMONEY. The votes I've mobilized this week alone for WHITEMONEY can comfortably save him even if no other person in the world drops a single vote for him but the issue is not about saving him. The task is to castrate the site permanently to send a signal to those deluded mofos who think they are home and dry already.

Don't waste the precious time that you should use in destroying the africa magic site for WHITEMONEY in engaging rival clowns on internet who don't vote but just make noise. It's not today their propaganda started. They will screenshot and bring all manner of doctored polls from their WhatsApp groups and if you are fickle minded you end buying their blush*t. Even in 2021 before ODOGWU WHITEMONEY won, you would hear "White money fans are reducing", "Yousef topped WHITEMONEY", "WHITEMONEY in the mud cos liquorose beat him according to sources".
Their new anthem this year right from the very first day of this season is "WHITEMONEY has lost all his fans" & "WHITEMONEY won't make top 5"

Within 2 yrs he lost all his fans but he didn't lose any hater. All his haters are still complete.
I have looked at the list several times and I'm yet to see a single person with the potential to rattle ODOGWU WHITEMONEY from the number 1 spot even if mahmoud yakubu is in charge of deloitte polls.

If anything the fact that they are underestimating the richest and most ruthless BBN fanbase ever should make every MONEYGENGster charge towards that poll with a redefined anger and vote for WHITEMONEY till the site crashes permanently.

At day 72 everyone will watch as the colour of the money turns WHITE yet again

WHITEMONEY FOR THE MONEY 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
Keep pumping the votes for the ODOGWU OF AFRICA

OZOPURUINYI EGO 1 OF ENUGU

WHITEMONEY THE SHOW

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
carammel:

Yet they were celebrated, applauded and called the last ship standing during reunion. Enjoy your mother and son canoe in peace

Why in the world will Kuku steal onions? Abi the arm robber wan open suya joint ni ,wey he go dey sell suya dey gather small money pay house rent?

My heart goes out to him...pls take his name to NSPPD tomorrow morning abeg

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
Geezeem:

Please bring receipts🙏

See how is spinning herself out the loop now and saying in her defense that she trolls once in a while but I troll 5/6 times daily

Do I even troll?

I return favours

The moment you come for my faves, I will not give yours peace

Periodt!

Haaa geezeem you and scondy chai na 5star una be for this tread ooo cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
Alheeri:

Is stealing yam,sardine and hiding coffee for the house a honourable thing to do

Na ur Ceec 👆
whatever CeeC does is right and honourable
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sanqa:

You are funny, annoying, and funny
cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
carammel:

Like very disturbing ship…
Even d Okagbues had to pay bloggers to voice out on their behalf…Bella’s family are yet to accept Sheggz till date..
We watched Mina,Bamteddy,Khadoni,Kiddricca,Ozone… tho most of these ships didn’t work out, but they were fun to watch..

They claim Venita controls Ade,I love the fact that they have shown us how their relationship life is..Most of them have abusive partners and someone like Nherzu can only reach climax when she’s been abused by her partner… yes that is how low she is…

I love it when my man listens to me,it doesn’t have to be one sided, yes I deserve a say in my relationship and I love it when I’m able to control some situations in my relationship..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
AutoChick4U:
What's disturbing about it exactly? Age difference?
Shella are in the same age range, I’m referring to them.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Like very disturbing ship…
Even d Okagbues had to pay bloggers to voice out on their behalf…Bella’s family are yet to accept Sheggz till date..
We watched Mina,Bamteddy,Khadoni,Kiddricca,Ozone… tho most of these ships didn’t work out, but they were fun to watch..

They claim Venita controls Ade,I love the fact that they have shown us how their relationship life is..Most of them have abusive partners and someone like Nherzu can only reach climax when she’s been abused by her partner… yes that is how low she is…

I love it when my man listens to me,it doesn’t have to be one sided, yes I deserve a say in my relationship and I love it when I’m able to control some situations in my relationship..

Imagine angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
hayzed19:
While I may not usually engage in bbn "shipping" relationships, I take pride in the fact that Ade treats woman well. He demonstrates respect and understanding in his interactions, which I appreciate. I'm thankful to his mother for instilling such values in him.

Yes oo…
He has proven to the world he is well trained and he’s a million yard husband material..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.