Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1788) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1510412 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
fitzmayowa:

The quoted is true though, earlier in the season Angel was broke shaming the guys on the show saying if he needs 10 million non can give her at the snap of her finger and some of the gals were agreeing it to it which was cringe worthy, they don't see it as anything serious.....

As for Seyi you can't say such things and go scot free, the run train comment is comment that should never come from him for whatever reason it is as good as endorsing rape hence why there was a huge outcry for his remover, since alcohol just amplifies your thought.....

I just really hope for his sake, brand and family he finds away to turn this around as alot of brand might be skeptical of him, he should also continue staying away from alcohol as it seems its an habit, remember Tacha said same thing about him drinking too much and always tipsy during PD season......

But his run train rape....is it not an orgy?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
thatigboman:
Venita has confirmed that that hungry man adekuku that looks like sura d tailor is a thief.

Toooh
May we share the grace?

🚶🚶🚶

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
scondy:

The irony is u lot assuming ilebaye is doing better than anyone on the polls.. for all u know...she may not even be top 5...

Last season ...Adekunle's dragging was all time high...when all results were released...we saw he had never gone less than top 4 ..just once ...and the rest he was top 3...save for shippers giving Bella an edge in the finals...

AMEN..

For all we know...adekunle has been topping the votes ...week in ...week out and will go on to win
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
Alheeri:
Seems all the housemates re after level up housemates....

Ilebaye....she's lazy,sleeps too much, drinks too much disrespectful blablabla....

Doyin....... Lazy, dirty,doesn't cook,sleeps alot bla bla

Adekunle......hides chicken,hides blender, hides chickenblabla

Let the truth set you free, are they not guilty as charged?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
scondy:

Them don commot him rank o...he is now Sergent Pere...

Buhahahahhahahhaha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
I like that Tolani will always cast herself. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
Dannyxy:
lol you get it grin

I am not supporting anyone but I see this playing out…

You should know mercy will pull out this card when she notices illebaye surviving tough evictions, and illebaye does not have that mental stamina, no be her wey I know, if she can withstand though, she will win, nobody go stop am, she has that winning voting base locked down already…
May we not witness another Tacha episode.
Tatiana4u and I cannot deal with such again. cry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
Eeghe:

Doyin lit up the continent with her happiness last night
Glowing beautifully without Baye📌
Imagine expending your energy on nothing, for nothing✋🏾
We move
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
Clement1111:

If you can't recognize between bants and serious accusations then please stop policing me biko🙏🙏🙏

Everyone knows we are cruising with the onion/foodstuffs hiding

You shouldn't have to explain yourself to anyone here

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
Tolani na very easy going and chilled babe until you go near her man

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
Clement1111:

If them start with Kuku now,you go begin dey foam for mouth
Start with Kuku
The one una dey do since morning Na wetyn?

Later una go say islanders dey drag other housemates

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Rubbish!
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
Tolanibaj is always very honest, she might act crazy sometimes but she is one of the most honest HM in the house.....

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
QueenSindel:
Do u realize that biggie stated clearly that having ur complete 3strikes isn't a prerequisite for disqualification henceforth !! I feel the chances of them throwing ilepoopoo out will even be higher if the strikes are cancelled! While waiting for another round of two strikes Only one push and she is out tongue tongue tongue

Keep dreaming. You'll be here to congratulate Baye when she's announced Bbn all stars winner.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
ColdHunter:

Her grammar isnt bad. It's probably her accent.

She speaks better than Ilebaye and is more fluent than her too.

Huh?🫤🫤
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
scondy:

Them don commot him rank o...he is now Sergent Pere...
By Boytoy Deks minions u mean

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
Nhazeru:

Keep dreaming. You'll be here to congratulate Baye when she's announced Bbn all stars winner.
Will u Shuttup and go meet ur segun pickpocket that has been languishing in the police cell!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
Twoclans:

Chaiiiiiiiiiii Geezeem was all that for you.
I thank God I don't put my dislike for him in writing or else his fans would have cast me out of this thread.

I dislike him so much I just kuku ignore and pretend he is not a housemate.

I have liver for two cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
thatigboman:
Venita has confirmed that that hungry man adekuku that looks like sura d tailor is a thief.

A self aware lady!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
The reverse seems to be the case!
Lmao!
Doyin started drying up and crying for sex since Illebaye dumped her!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mxm!
We shall see who tries to make up forst and drag herrr (in her voice lipsrsealed)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
scondy:

The irony is u lot assuming ilebaye is doing better than anyone on the polls.. for all u know...she may not even be top 5...

Last season ...Adekunle's dragging was all time high...when all results were released...we saw he had never gone less than top 4 ..just once ...and the rest he was top 3...save for shippers giving Bella an edge in the finals...

For all we know...adekunle has been topping the votes ...week in ...week out and will go on to win

AMEN
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
Allnacruise:

Start with Kuku
The one una dey do since morning Na wetyn?

Later una go say islanders dey drag other housemates
We get una time today

Who questioned your intention when y'all called Pere military nurse or seargant

Who questioned y'all when you called Ike a deportee or is it when you guys insult Doyin or Angel

You guys should remove the log from your eyes before calling others out

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
I never noticed that Tolani is this dark.

She is as dark as Pere

She looks cute today though

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
I enjoyed it too tbaj.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
Geezeem:

You shouldn't have to explain yourself to anyone here
I needed to set the record start

She should also police others who insults Pere and co and not only checkmate when we troll Kuku

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
QueenSindel:
U are very fooooolish
Coming from a more ‘f@@lish’ person!
Lmao!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
Tolani will remain standard proof that MONEY IS GOOD. She looks like a totally different person from BB Lockdown Tolani, 100% transformation! She now glows!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

May we not witness another Tacha episode.
Tatiana4u and I cannot deal with such again. cry
Amen my dear!
Don’t mind that bitter troll!grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa kwa..
Wahala be like Sheggzs preek wey no fit disvirgin Bella..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
Eeghe:

Mxm!
We shall see who tries to make up forst and drag herrr (in her voice lipsrsealed)
Illebaye’s done with that toxic waste called Doyin and I hope it stays that way!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
QueenSindel:
Will u Shuttup and go meet ur segun pickpocket that has been languishing in the police cell!!

Stan of Kiddwaya week 4 evictee!! grin heard his oyinbo girlfriend dumped his sorry ass grin

And the worst now is that Kuku wey you carry get hope suddenly became a highway armed robber caught stealing onions. I can feel your pain, it's palpable.

Now run along...done with you Felicia

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
Alex allow Prince to breathe. You are now Tolani 2.0

(1) (2) (3) ... (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.