Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,482 members, 7,854,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1531028 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
Godoverevery:

Ike was referring to pere.

Doyin called pere my black horse after he showed her his dick.

Doyin said ladies like things that put them in the hospital after seeing pere dick.

Nah Ike drop the gist.

He is actually feeling for doyin cos she has no one again............No relationship,situationship, friendship
Na she do herself.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
If cross knew he stood no chance of winning he go cry sef cheesy See him lamenting that Kidd beat him up and left him to serve the punishment meant for 2 of them😅😅
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
Allnacruise:

But how?

But na true na.do you like her association with our guy?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
ThunderSwitch:
Nonsense!! Kidd was top 6 with his WDG alone even with Erica in the lineup!!
The thing is that Kidd said he didn't need the money and the team relaxed! They didn't put as much energy voting him like they did in lockdown!!
He still gets more engagements that most of the guys on the show even after moving past the kiddrica shit so obviously u are capping!!
Sharap!
Why couldn’t he survive without Erica in that house?
Why couldn’t he survive this time around?
What a useless Kidd!
Oloriburuku somebody!
Like fave like fan!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
Godoverevery:
So pere dey show doyin hin dick yesterday night for bathroom.....nawa oooo

Nah Ike dey drop the gist ooo
Kayode has been very stingy with contents o!
That’s how he failed to show us the gbas gbos between Doyin and Kim this morning

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
ThunderSwitch:
Nonsense!! Kidd was top 6 with his WDG alone even with Erica in the lineup!!
The thing is that Kidd said he didn't need the money and the team relaxed! They didn't put as much energy voting him like they did in lockdown!!
He still gets more engagements that most of the guys on the show even after moving past the kiddrica shit so obviously u are capping!!

Kiddwaya had the same problem as Seyi

Most of his supporters had moved to Cross. When faced with Kidd and Cross, they chose Cross. That is how he left. Nobody relaxed because Kidd said he did not need the money (Kidd used to say this during LockDown and it did not affect his votes then, so, why would it affect it now?), also, no WDG expected Kidd to win, but they still wanted him to get a respectable position

Being the third person to leave the show, and the first LockDown representative to leave, despite Neo and TolaniBaj, both of whom he always did better than on the polls during LD, being up, is not a good look and would never have been the wishes of his fans.

They did not relax, they just did not have the numbers anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ceec is really growing on mw. I like her friendship with Ike

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Na she do herself.

Sure...........she someone that will never learn from her mistakes.

Her Double standard too much, she argue alot,opinionated,rude and demand alot.

Despite first week she told baye her sis and parent warned and beg her to mind her business this time on the show.........she no still change.

Everyone is bad and fake in that house...........she is the only good and real person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
ThunderSwitch:
If cross knew he stood no chance of winning he go cry sef cheesy See him lamenting that Kidd beat him up and left him to serve the punishment meant for 2 of them😅😅

KimOprah already told him he stands no chance of winning

In Week 1, he said that the aim is to win as many sponsored tasks as possible before leaving the house, so, it will amount to 10 million if you can, not to be hustling 120 Million that only one person can win. At least if you win plenty sponsored tasks, money go dey your account too, even if you no win show.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
Lovecars501:

How do you know for sure that she isn't?
Her actions say otherwise. Look at her harassing Prince the whole of this morning and watch her again tonight. The only way she is a virgin is if no one wants her grin, bringing me back to that smelly thing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
Amya:
Ceec is really growing on mw. I like her friendship with Ike

Great for her. She's going to need the alliance votes in the finals.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Sharap!
What a useless Kidd!
Oloriburuku somebody!
Like fave like fan!
U are a very very fooooolish anumanu!! If not for Kidd who would have known ur empty headed whorica tongue tongue Where has she been since Kidd dumped her useless ass and got honoured by Mutichoice? Hahahaha nobody rates her anymore Agadiewu suffering and smiling😅😅

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
thatigboman:
Can someone tell me why ike and Co are serving punishment. cc amya, safarigirl, Eeghe. As ceec is not involved in the punishment serving, giel wount have an opinion on it.

Ike for his one strike

TolaniBaj for tardiness

Cross for the broken wall last Saturday

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
ItisHi:
imagine 40yrs old man going around showing every girl his dick. Shameless!
Venita vindicated once again
Broke failed military pervert. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Sharap!
What a useless Kidd!
Oloriburuku somebody!
Like fave like fan!

You seem to forget this is All Stars and not just a regular season. Most of these people would do good in a regular season but when it's an alignment of stars, they might not stand out. Seyi that has been making the bottom consistently was pretty big in peppergem, but here, not so much. Ike too.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2023
I wish Doyin told Tolanibaj about Beauty since Tolanibaj asked Neo about Beauty yet he denied Beauty while saying it was Beauty chasing him and he didn't want Beauty. I mean Tolanibaj asked all the necessary questions from him at the beginning.

From all indication, Neo probably knows that shipping with Tolanibaj would draw the ire of some viewers, considering the whole Vee debacle with him (even though Tolanibaj ain't the reason they broke up thus I don't understand the hullabaloo over Tolanibaj tbh and as a matter of fact, she's single and can do whatever the fvck she wanna do with any guy on the show However, at the same time Neo doesn't want Tolanibaj flirting with another guy, considering he deprived her from Adekunle at the beginning. In fact, he was angry at all the guys close to Tolanibaj at the beginning. He was even angry at Kidd, apart from Adekunle and Ike.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2023
Sanqa:

What you said is all Baye. I have not seen or heard of any guy rejecting Alex or chasing her from his bed grin
That's how you know who is smelly
Kwa kwa kwa
See mgbeke Alex wey dem dey only Bleep for night!
Should I remind you of how Tobi and Leo shifted her smelling pants,banged and dumped her without looking back?
Her gist for Lekki no good o…make I start generator?grin
Low self esteem wouldn’t let her make a bold move on any guy like my Gen Z baddie!
See how she’s hovering around Prince like a shameless groupie while prince is planning on making breakfast in bed for my baby girl!
Cry more!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
Pity me please baddie fans ......make una warn una mgbeke ooooo.....ds policing of prince up and down will turn bloody soon ooo.

Cee C already dan cast her for venita and Ike front.......people dey watch her.

Make una pray for her well cos if after party she do any mistake come prince side.

Alex won't pity her oooo.......the dragging go bloody gan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
ColdHunter:
I like how no one is saying CeeC is gossiping with Ike.

Let's not forget to imbibe same energy when its Doyin having the same conversation.
if it favours them it's called premium gist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
There is no day that Cynthia does not complain about Doyin and her comments to other Housemates. Everyday, CeeC will say Doyin said something off to her and she is dropping her, then, she repeats the statement Doyin made about her being too accommodating and not the CeeC of Double Wahala, and if she was a fan, she would have stopped supporting her (that statement must have really affected her, because she says it constantly)

My problem with CeeC, is that after she has finished complaining about Doyin, ten minutes later, I will see her gisting with the same Doyin about Ilebaye or TolaniBaj.

Cynthia, I need you to make up your mind on this girl, is she cancelled or is she convenient?

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
safarigirl:

Kiddwaya had the same problem as Seyi

Most of his supporters had moved to Cross. When faced with Kidd and Cross, they chose Cross. That is how he left. Nobody relaxed because Kidd said he did not need the money (Kidd used to say this during LockDown and it did not affect his votes then, so, why would it affect it now?), also, no WDG expected Kidd to win, but they still wanted him to get a respectable position

Being the third person to leave the show, and the first LockDown representative to leave, despite Neo and TolaniBaj, both of whom he always did better than on the polls during LD, being up, is not a good look and would never have been the wishes of his fans.

They did not relax, they just did not have the numbers anymore.
Gettat u dont tell me what happens in my team! U can speak for crossnation not WayaDemGeng!! And I am telling u most WDG relaxed and where sharing votes to his friends Ike and cross some even helped pere cos Kidd was sounding more cocky than his season..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
safarigirl:

Great for her. She's going to need the alliance votes in the finals.

Yeah. If Ikegang throws their 2%, that's could make all the difference to her winning. I don't mind her winning honestly. Better her than Merry or the juvenile Ilebaye

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
ThunderSwitch:
Gettat u dont tell me what happens in my team! U can speak for crossnation not WayaDemGeng!! And I am telling u most WDG relaxed and where sharing votes to his friends Ike and cross some even helped pere cos Kidd was sounding more cocky than his season..

Maybe they were sharing votes to Ike, Pere and Cross, because they preferred them to Kidd.

Also, it is funny how a fanbase so small felt like they had spare votes to share. So, if Islanders are sharing votes to friends, WDG too go dey share votes? LOL.

Anyway, he don go be say he don go, any other thing na talk
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
Doyin ooooooo.

Haaaaa.......her mother needs to pray for her gan.

How can only you have issh with everyone.

WM should just shup up oooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2023
Amya:

Yeah. If Ikegang throws their 2%, that's could make all the difference to her winning. I don't mind her winning honestly. Better her than Merry or the juvenile Ilebaye

The way this season is going, even 2% fit make person win.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
Doyin this is the reason why never carry any body's matter on your head. Where's the Baye you were going to war for now. She's now close to the Venita you almost burst an artery for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
Today nah quarell Saturday ooooo

Cee C and Neo again

Never call Cee C short girl oooo...........the thing dey pain her enter womb.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
Neo and Ceec gining gbas gbos mini. Increase the gbas gbos abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
Doyin don suffer for this life

Even her friend cc now is against her.. nawa o

This girl can't catch a break

I wonder how her parents and families are feeling watching All these
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
But wait too, Otamiemie no get storyline at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2023
Unpopular opinion.

CeeC has a flat behind. If you look beyond the thick laps, you'd find there's nothing behind.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
Neo have some pride and leave CeeC alone, WTF.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.