Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,171 members, 7,856,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1534053 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
Alheeri:
Tell/show me any Bbn ship with da star power,diff brands using Adenita pics...

Adenita kissing video views on twitter is 1.2m making it their second video with over 1million views on twitter

Later someone here will say his boring, his relationship in the house alone has fanbase....

Adekunle wake up,bath and sleep nothing do you..

Ship wey people in the house self they wish for.

Haters are free to choke on the hate...........Adekunle life choices nah there headache....lol

King Adekunle is winning the 120mulla.........we no need any pity vote.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LotaTee: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
Frodd still dey this house? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nhazeru:

You mean with your 100 web votes?
Shurrup When people wey dey alive with their Stars dey talk dead segun onye oshi semo fc like u don't know shit ok!!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2023
TheMainMan:
i knew it will definitely happen before camera man will immediately removed it

This same thing happened to phyna last season..

Just see what those camera people are enjoying

What the enjoyment in seeing people naked??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
Alheeri:
Tell/show me any Bbn ship with da star power,diff brands using Adenita pics...

Adenita kissing video views on twitter is 1.2m making it their second video with over 1million views on twitter

Later someone here will say his boring, his relationship in the house alone has fanbase....

Adekunle wake up,bath and sleep nothing do you..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
Sanqa:
WM says Ceec is possessed grin
Imagine biggie play the gist on Sunday, Ceec will be so mad at WM because she's more closer to him in that house than anyone, I may be wrong anyway. Something I don dey ship them already, Whicee😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
Good luck to my fave tomorrow

Adekunle*120m

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Crossgel must sail!
I want vawulence!!!grin
Haà Mrs Totonatu, which one is crossgel again when we already have Somgel abi adon dey miss sontin ni😹
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
Godoverevery:

What the enjoyment in seeing people naked??

so you think it’s only unclothedness they are seeing
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
77up:
Imagine biggie play the gist on Sunday, Ceec will be so mad at WM because she's more closer to him in that house than anyone, I may be wrong anyway. Something I don dey ship them already, Whicee😂

She not close to WM.

Cee-C also badmouth WM to Ike today.........I think they had a clash on Thursday.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
TheMainMan:
so you think it’s only unclothedness they are seeing

What else are they seeing that is enjoyment??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Covid19is4real: 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2023
Eeghe
This is just to appreciate Dr. Eghe, she bought a phone for me. I asked here & she didn't judge me. Gezeem, wotowotoman, safarigirl, pls find time to pray for her on my behalf, though she didn't approve this, but I just have to do this coz if i was duped i'd have called her out. Thanks doc, may God bless you more. I got a phone threugh her. Thanks all

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ilebaye still remains the least appealing lady in that house undecided I dont like doyin but she has way more poise than ilepoopoo no wonder Kidd almost puked when she came to his bed to touch him without his consent🤮

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2023
Smoothgio:
Congratulations to Ike for winning back to back tasks

Congratulations to Soma too for a Winning week for him

Tolanibaj has been on a winning streak since she distanced herself from Neo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
Jay16:
Who do this to Doyin, 2minutes to bath 5hours to make up

Who are the people keeping this girl in the house

She provides more content that 80% of the HMs.

So, what's up?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
Threebear:

The fame he got from "lock down" easily the most popular season in the history of bbnaija, what did he do with it?

Fame, especially on social media, is like an expensive phone - useful only when it is loaded with airtime and data as well as fully charged which all need to be done periodically. If you're not a dedicated content creator fame you made from anything including BBNaija will fade in 3 years. Mercy herself said BBNaija fame only lasts till the next season starts(1 year).

Uriel for example is already feeling the effects , from just being on BBNaija for 3 weeks, her Instagram posts on average can attract 60 Thousand reactions. Imagine what that will do for Kidd and how it will translate into endorsement bargaining power.

The only ex-housemates that were truly correct to have refused coming are those that are dedicated social media content creators like Elozonam or active showbiz people like Tobi or Bisola or those that have gone corporate like Isilomo, Anto or Joe or actual busy hands-on bosses like Jackye or busy parents like Khadoni and BamTeddy. That's why even with 3m followers each, Mercy, Alex and CeeC are back in the house.

Kidd is a rich kid but he has no clear job description, so he's trying to be a Gboko equivalent of the Kardashians, famous simply for his lifestyle and reality show-hopping. It's the same way that slowly but surely, we're not really hearing of Erica anymore.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
dominique:

Tolanibaj has been on a winning streak since she distanced herself from Neo.
True

At least she has won some money even if she gets evicted tomorrow

I am still praying for Neo to win at least one task cus time dey go and he hasn't won any

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LotaTee: 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
What time is the party tonight? Some of them are dressed up already.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
Godoverevery:

Ship wey people in the house self they wish for.

Haters are free to choke on the hate...........Adekunle life choices nah there headache....lol

King Adekunle is winning the 120mulla.........we no need any pity vote.

Kwa kwa kwa

Yvonne and Juicy says hi

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
Sanqa:
A lot of drama to look forward to. There's Neo and Tolani ,then there's Pere planning something.

Abeg what is he planning?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
Sanqa:

It's not clear, you know the way he talks. He has changed strategy but he cannot tell Tolani yet. There is information he is still collecting, it may affect Tolani but he is there for her.

Nawaaaa ooo
Anyway... we watch!

Biggy you do this one, if nah before the casting, he would have spoken his mind

lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
Geezeem:

No he trended for stealing Onions

Kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
Oba Waya I am not happy with u at all for not reporting this thing of sexual harassment and erasing the ilepoopoo from this show!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
TundeTunapa:
What time is the party please?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nhazeru:

Kwa kwa kwa

Yvonne and Juicy says hi

Those ones finally got married?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
LotaTee:
Frodd still dey this house? undecided
Nigga really want to go home.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Those ones finally got married?

They ate Shippers money and broke up 2months after the show.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Fame, especially on social media, is like an expensive phone - useful only when it is loaded with airtime and data as well as fully charged which all need to be done periodically. If you're not a dedicated content creator fame you made from anything including BBNaija will fade in 3 years. Mercy herself said BBNaija fame only lasts till the next season starts(1 year).

Uriel for example is already feeling the effects , from just being on BBNaija for 3 weeks, her Instagram posts on average can attract 60 Thousand reactions. Imagine what that will do for Kidd and how it will translate into endorsement bargaining power.

The only ex-housemates that were truly correct to have refused coming are those that are dedicated social media content creators like Elozonam or active showbiz people like Tobi or Bisola or those that have gone corporate like Isilomo, Anto or Joe or actual busy hands-on bosses like Jackye or busy parents like Khadoni and BamTeddy. That's why even with 3m followers each, Mercy, Alex and CeeC are back in the house.

Kidd is a rich kid but he has no clear job description, so he's trying to be a Gboko equivalent of the Kardashians, famous simply for his lifestyle and reality show-hopping. It's the same way that slowly but surely, we're not really hearing of Erica anymore.

Just for the record, Bisola herself said she wished she was on the show

She was never called

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
Adekunle give them, love your moves bro, no homo.

Baba don ready today for party, no story, no more staring behind the mirror at Venibaby.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
ColdHunter:

She provides more content that 80% of the HMs.

So, what's up?

Good as you show yourself
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Agklink: 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
Exactly, i can't stop imagining if it was the other way round.
ThunderSwitch:
Oba Waya I am not happy with u at all for not reporting this thing of sexual harassment and erasing the ilepoopoo from this show!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
Godoverevery:

She not close to WM.

Cee-C also badmouth WM to Ike today.........I think they had a clash on Thursday.
Really? Not been watching that much anyway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.