Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1473854 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2023
Lauryn41:

Adekunle fans can talk and will talk about about housemate as long as the person is on their screen

We’re not borderline obsessed with other housemates like you are with Adekunle

You come back and your first post is about Adekunle

Heal ma

You should be taking your own medicine though lipsrsealed

Your teamie dragging my fave is not obsessed, it's me that is REPLYING to his drag post that is obsessed

You go dey alright Las Las

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ike said he would increase pressure and back to chaos if he stays for a week more

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2023
garfield1:

It seems ade is with venita just for the purpose of breaking into mercy clique after the show

Maybe, maybe not. But if that's what he's trying to do no wahala, afterall almost every other housemate is trying to break into that clique as well. Only Kiddwaya, Uriel , Pere and to an extent CeeC maintained their lanes.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2023
scondy:

Ike isn't from here....he has a different orientation...all these they are shouting on him ...bla...bla..bla...he doesnt feel disrespected in anyway ...its all vibes...I also don't see any disrespect...It all boils down to individual experiences...reason we would interprete situations differently
dont mind the pharisees. Hypocrites
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
Nhazeru:
I can't wait for Tolani to go home today. I detest girls that fights over men.

Of all men to fight over, na Neo that is least good looking. You no even see Pere mtcheewww

Lol.

Your Baye has fought over several men while feeling entitled to each of the several guys. As a matter of fact, Most of the girls have fought over men while feeling possessive over them. Is it Doyin we know? Ceec we know and who's displayed it on the show? Even Venita fought with her bestie, Mercy over Adekunle. Baye has acted possessive over several guys. All the girls are possessive. So what's with the hypocrisy?

Abeg, leave my Chicago baby alone grin In fact, she only fights whenever anyone mouth off at her, regardless of her possessiveness. Lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
Jay16:
Your obsession for Pere and Kimoprah to become a thing know no bounds
Stfu

If u don't know me or my stand here,then don't jump on my mention like some clueless headless chicken spewing concentrated gibberish.

What's my biz with Ship?

The point of that post was dat he got up frm whr mamba was and went to sit with another person which happened to be Kim.

How does that translate to me forcing ship,Ewu

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
I'm sad I missed ilebaye's and Whitemoney's session

This one whitemoney is promising vawulence
I'm scared abeg.
I like my peaceful faves. I don't want drama

Ilebaye dear. Mercy is incapable of caring for anybody. Be kiaful before you enter express

I like that ilebaye said Alex cares about her.
Atleast she said it from her own mouth
So Anyone fighting Alex on behalf of Ilebaye.
Na oyo be that.

Ilebaye dear. Please care for Alex too ok kiss Alex needs care also

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
Lauryn41:

Venita already said the ship wouldn’t work outside

We don’t care about the ship working outside the house

No need to deceive anybody
Nobody cares about your shella

The abuser and abusee are not on the show , WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEM

Stop comparing Adekunle and Venita to your bland , abusive , irritating and forbidden ship

At least Venita is owing up to scamming viewers with FAKE awwwwwww moments

We don't care that you don't care about Shella

At least they didn't scam viewers or took us for fools

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
The way Ike is chewing makes me want to take back all the votes I ever gave him.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
Titaniumental:
This girl is very stupid

What's her problem with Pere

Shove ur stupid trust up ur dirty asshole

Like. She's pained that the guy no longer sends her. She probably has feelings for him. If she really didn't care she would be more indifferent. Just like the Doyin Kidd situation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
bunnae:
The way Ike is chewing makes me want to take back all the votes I ever gave him.

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
Funny scene. Hold the door, Hodor. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
bunnae:
Funny scene. Hold the door, Hodor. grin grin
4 X 100 race!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
Pere; the air Alex breathes in that house,If Pere had awarded her instead of Ceec that Paddy of life thing,her spirit would probably be at peace with him to date

Very self indulging sanctimonious thing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
thatigboman:
tolanibaj's journey to the big brother house has come to an end. She must bounce tonight

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
Amya:

Like. She's pained that the guy no longer sends her. She probably has feelings for him. If she really didn't care she would be more indifferent. Just like the Doyin Kidd situation.
Exactly.

Shez in for a long ride,the earlier she get rid of the whatever feeling she has for Pere the better for her mental health.

Cos Pere no longer give a rat ass about her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
mediocre:

Is Pere more good looking than Neo 🤔

Yes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
Nhazeru:

Yes

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
One long week away from BBN and here!.
I missed Ilebaye so much.
Teamy Tatiana4u how's our Baby doing?.
Has biggie given her the 120M yet or what else does he want that she hasn't given?.
Is Dsimmer pregnant yet?...I expect shim to be pregnant from wanking with Ilebaye's name day and night.😂🤣🤣.

Happy eviction day to Tolani and Maybe Frodd. I want a shake up.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
Yhooo, Pere did strong love portion on Alex. This village girl is going kolos on Pere. All her brain is Pere pere Pere Pere. What and evil demonnnnic girl.
Virgin saint snake Alex judging. Ha Pere I warn you now see your life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
bunnae:

😂 lol.
Oya sorry na.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
safarigirl:

You people don't know when somebody is catching cruise?

So, if they tell you Pere got more votes than Adekunle, you will believe? Because of friendship betrayal abi what?

You guys, please now
Just like cross your favorite.
You are low-key always jealous of pere because your favorite cross can never be half the man pere is when it comes to the history of big brother naija.

You and your favorite "cross" are two faced.
We know you never liked pere and i hope patriots and people in this thread can see you for who you are but guess what the votes on the final day will shock you, your cross will watch pere from home very soon and the final votes % Big brother will release on the final day will shock you and put your two faced bias self to shame.
Common sense should have told you that pere is the underdog when it comes to votes and patriots should never be underated.

Let the game begin.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
Threebear:

Coming from someone that has been dragging housemates unapologetically... calling people who are probably ten times richer than you "broke"
Dragging a housemate to the point you lose your humanity in the process , debase yourself and get constantly insulted and ridiculed by people half your age .

What's in it for you ?

The likes you don't even get or the relevance that has eluded you?

People sha....

I don't even know where the bolded came from.....lol

cheesy

Tick tock tick tock tick tock.....time inching closer till you collect your usual drags or likes to last you for another week.

Puufffffff....it all ebbs away....and you are forgotten

....that's until you target me for another bouts of likes, that lasts you till next weekend, when you sell your lies again....seeking validation from faceless people

In another 2 hours, you should be eating fat here

🚶🚶🚶

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
At this point, Alex needs to stop lying to herself and admit she’s in love with Pere cos there is no way!!’

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Oluwapomile1: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
Eeghe:

Hello darling…kee kwan?
Thank youuu♥️

Adi m mma. Hope you had a good one... Take care of you dear.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
Dsimmer:

Lol.

Your Baye has fought over several men while feeling entitled to each of the several guys. As a matter of fact, Most of the girls have fought over men while feeling possessive over them. Is it Doyin we know? Ceec we know and who's displayed it on the show? Even Venita fought with her bestie, Mercy over Adekunle. Baye has acted possessive over several guys. All the girls are possessive. So what's with the hypocrisy?

Abeg, leave my Chicago baby alone grin In fact, she only fights whenever anyone mouth off at her, regardless of her possessiveness. Lol.

I want Tolani to leave the house tonight.

She needs to be home watching my sweet Toronto Ilebaye pepper move to Neo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Lol,you really fall my hand o. From a whole Hermes to Gen Z baddie with the horrible accent? How na?😂
Her accent turns me ongrin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
firJ:

It is surprising that the same women shouting misogyny are the same screaming down a man that is not misogynistic by una definition.

How has Adekunle been emasculated?

They take turns to cook and serve each other in bed
They sleep in bed and cuddle
He cleans her make up sometimes
He admires her and never fail to compliment her
He enjoys spending time with her
He respects her body by not being too forward in touching her until she pushed him harder
He calms her down whenever she wants to start her trouble which she has toned down since he showed serious interest in her
He keeps food enough for two and more.
He is cool with Seyi and Soma.
He knows when to give her attitude and take control(last night after party was the most recent).
What else do you women want?
Adekunle is never in anybody’s face, the Ade you watched on level up, how many people did he interact with on close level? His circle has always been small and same is playin out now only that now he is in a happier relationship.

I don’t know if you are married or you have grown up daughters but there is no woman who does not like a man that treats her well and yourself and your daughters inclusive.
I bet you would rather a douchebag for your daughters rather than a calm caring responsible man.
You lot will insult and abuse the better men and when you end up with men that turn you to punching bag you begin to say Men are scum.

I guess a Boma is what works for most of your types, use and dump no commitment, still insult you on top.

I can't read this
Nah...

🚶🚶🚶

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
thatigboman:
haba sis, black and white TV still dey exist?
My dear,I just Dey look for troublegrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
livelymatilda:

Amya is this true? I am asking because this sounds like what Geezeem or Tatiana4u would say..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
Titaniumental:

Screams attention seeker

Eish menh
I will never be able to understand this need

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
Zudd:
Yhooo, Pere did strong love portion on Alex. This village girl is going kolos on Pere. All her brain is Pere pere Pere Pere. What and evil demonnnnic girl.
Virgin saint snake Alex judging. Ha Pere I warn you now see your life

Please go and watch her diary session
There is no where she wants Pere or is even interested in being ordinary friends with Pere
It's not Alex fault that she's a saint and pere is a snakish demon. grin Let everyone chest their faves abeg

LoL, zudd abeg Leave Alex oh, she not an issue to your Pekim ship grin

As for pere, Alex has not even started dealing with the snake called Pere that was acting like he likes her only to go in the night and plot her or ceec's dq or to go kiddwaya and tell him they need to get Alex out of the game. Typical snakish moves.

If she finds out. Pere will receive wotowoto from her.

Abeg zudd leave Alex let's ship Pekim abeg grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.