Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1511640 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
Hazardfan1:
Ike, mad man.

This guy is my new fave
You don see wetin we dey enjoy since.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
Baba4kinatu:
Tolanibaj will forever and ever not be forgotten has the lady that prioritizes man over money. Bad bitch Lori iro
GIddem!grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
Jen96:
😂😂😂 if they r all up this week, Seyi is going by force of its two people.
He may not leave someone may still get lower than him but what is certain is that, his vote might never pass 1%ish

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
ColdHunter:

The good thing is that Angel is equal to the task.

No way in hell Venita will try the nonsense she did with Doyin with Angel.

You don't know venita.

Even angel herself told Soma she will try to avoid her throughout last week and she did.........angel was locking herself in the HOH lounge all through the week.

Venita na confirm werey even mercy and frodd told angel to avoid her after the Monday PMP issh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
jenifer007:

I like him
Yeah. Same here.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
JuicyStar:
Why am I not believing this Frodd percentage and eviction? U sure no be guy request to leave?
it is very possible. Mercy didn’t look surprised at all.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
JuicyStar:
Why am I not believing this Frodd percentage and eviction? U sure no be guy request to leave?

Last week, na "Kiddwaya's family asked Biggie to remove him after Seyi threatened him"

This week na, "Frodd requested to leave"

The percentages have been correct every other season, na only this season we just dey hear all manner of excuses. Dem no vote for am, be say dem no vote for am

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
Power outage here, just catching up
Chai Frodd nwanem! never saw this coming sad. Even though I didn't enjoy him this season but there's a feeling you get when a former fave gets to leave. All the best, kisses to baby Elena

Lambl fans are strong sha. They kept Frodd away from bottom 3 last week cos Mercy was not up. I knew he wouldn't do too well in the polls this week but never expected eviction

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
safarigirl:

No, he said he has no feelings, but that he decided to do love and light in Week 5

The person you replied was correct

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
safarigirl:
Anyway, Venita's Alliance loses one person

Mercy's Alliance loses one person.

We're on even grounds

Was tolani in venita' s alliance..

? I think not...she was with Neo, kidd and cross geng

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
safarigirl:

No, he said he has no feelings, but that he decided to do love and light in Week 5
Ike said Lagos made him have feelings when Ebuka told him,he is now soft compared to 4 yrs ago

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kalan: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
eleshin:
@threebear, but you said Tbaj had the lowest vote na. Weytin happen to Ur source?
The guy used the online bbnaija poll site to gather info. A big fraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
so seyi is still in this house after all he said....Yen Yen Yen
He already apologize, make dem kill am abi wetin una misogny squad want agiain...
He is also trying to be a better person or there is no room for improvement again...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
Titaniumental:

Really?lol

U still got 17 likes from 17 gullible fools from dat post anyway
This was yesterday, there is a new one today .
Quit embarrassing yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
WetSmoke:
So Doyin get fans??
Yes o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

GIddem!grin

She always dey form boss bitch... boss bitch

She go shed tears as she will watch Neo move on like she never existed or came to big brother house

I can't wait

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
scondy:

Was tolani in venita' s alliance..

? I think not...she was with Neo, kidd and cross geng

The Neo, Kidd and Cross geng was in Venita's Alliance last week. They all nominated Cross for pardon.

Maybe this week they will try for Adekunle.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
This frodd percentage get as e be.

Pesin wen never appear for bottom 3, then all of a sudden, piam! E comot.

Anyway, best of luck to him and his family.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
Uwosom:
I love Ike ! grin

Thank you
Please vote for him to last longer for our viewing pleasure grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
Threebear:

Stop embarrassing yourself.
I said there may or may not be juries .

Imagine may or may not

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
Amya:
Ehe way Seyi manages to escape sha. grin grin grin What If he wins Hoh tmrw?
He would sneak in to final
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ike ma Nigga.
That guy make me laugh.
Ebuka pls be asking honest people like Ike questions and leave that fake Eke-python alone.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
Threebear:
Sorry , the people here are so stupid and idiotic...have I ever arranged the bottom 4 in any order before.

You people keep losing and I keep winning 😂😂🤣😁😁😁

Keep deluding yourselves, I'm hundred percent sure Ilebaye is winning the money.

Just like I knew fraud and Kiddwaya were going home , two people none of you saw coming.
Yh
And that's exactly the reason why u still see them taking u serious,lol

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
If Ike give me chaos this week, I’m giving him my weekly chaotic favorite vote grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
kalan:

If you don't know all of them will be paid . Aside the 120m. The longer you stay the bigger the amount. But there is a minimum threshold. They're all stars. For them to leave their Business to come ..there is a show fee. Guy was working for his family.

Lol where you hear this one?🧐😂

Show appearance fee for where 😂

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
Dsimmer:
Thought Threebear said Tolanibaj was the last?
Sorry about your Chicago babe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
eleshin:
@threebear, but you said Tbaj had the lowest vote na. Weytin happen to Ur source?
🤦
The point of the whole post was lost on you .

Tolani Baj is a standing example of the theme of the post .

No surprises it went over all your heads .

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
Damn Kim is so hot

See how she's looking at pere with sexy eyes

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
My two Yummcious chocolates kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
Daalu!

Nagode!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
Beorn:

As in!! I don't think I'd be more prouder. I can understand why he wasn't hustling anymore like his first time. When I see the growth of him and Bisola, I feel so glad.

I'm so happy about how well he's doing for himself, plus his wife and the new addition to his growing family.
This is one of those rare occasions where a person is evicted and we're all happy for the evictee.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
Threebear:
Sorry , the people here are so stupid and idiotic ...have I ever arranged the bottom 4 in any order before.

You people keep losing and I keep winning 😂😂🤣😁😁😁

Keep deluding yourselves, I'm hundred percent sure Ilebaye is winning the money.

And yes, the emboldened is true. Which explains why some keep counting on your punts.
Just like I knew fraud and Kiddwaya were going home , two people none of you saw coming.

Not to be rude, but you should have some dignity.

Your guesswork is just what it is, guesswork.

Absolutely nothing shows you have any insider information as you desperately want.

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.