Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1935) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1537984 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
Titaniumental:
Frodd and Mercy are very close outside yet CeeC is saying he was acting like Mercy's fan. Same CeeC who was vexed with Pere because he didn't treat their friendship in the house the way he did outside. Very funny.

Hypocritical fat idiot
Lol 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
fitzmayowa:

They will come latest Wednesday, something will happen......

I can't wait !!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
Nhazeru:
Angel and aunty Venny should come through for me this week

WM and CeeC would come through

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Iffa hear say I go share votes..me wey stingy
I’m liking Venita now,but shishi she no go see from me..

You think we have time to vote the housemates you enjoy watching?

How does it benefit me?

Nah... nobody have that time this season

Whether you share votes or not na you sabi

Don't just complain here when Ike is voted out

🚶🚶🚶

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
Nhazeru:

But you saw mzvick ask one of the audience who he wanted to see in this all stars, he said Sheggz. grin

I know you miss him so much, I can feel how hurt you're that he didn't come for the all stars.

Kpele, Stan of failed banker tongue
Awww I feel so sorry for u cos the man that spoke to mzvick came to tell us part of the reason ur team have been depressed and wailing😀 he said segun would have used this 2nd opportunity to rewrite his filthy record but unfortunately for him he was too useless to be reconsidered by Mutichoice..
Its so unfortunate for u and I sympathize with u but that's the reality u are forced to face☺️Just sit back and continue cheering our Kabiyesi Deks ooooh as ur failed footballer's career is dead with no content for u 🤩

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
Altrarecords:
How can anyone say Kim isn't the most beautiful bbn girl?

Na blindness we wan call this one or you enjoy being biased?

This!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
Titaniumental:
Frodd and Mercy are very close outside yet CeeC is saying he was acting like Mercy's fan. Same CeeC who was vexed with Pere because he didn't treat their friendship in the house the way he did outside. Very funny.

Hypocritical fat idiot
That’s why I have no favorite HM. They’re selfish, hypocritical, fake and sly.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
Love800:
She is okay like dat abeg. Leave am for us

Them go wail tire! grin

E pain me say she is not real housemate sef
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ike stay away from mercy please.

Ike is actually fun without mercy being in his mix.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
Titaniumental:

Hypocritical fat idiot

You are silly for calling cee c a fat idiot.
Are you her creator?

Did cee c lie?
Even us the fans outside have all noticed that frood was worshipping the ground mercy walked on!

Some even thought and spoke out here that it seems they are even more than friends.

But because cc said frood is like Mercy's fan according to you she is a hypocrite.

Some words don suffer for una hand.

One thing abt cee c,she says the truth and she is her real self.

Let her matter choke u there!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2023
ColdHunter:

If a 33yr old woman is an old cargo, what about the 38yr sugar mommy of your boy toy?

Mercy has been there, done that. So, no fuss.

These guys always use points that floors them each time. They forget that one who lives in a glass house should never throw stones.

Like one who came for Pere last night, I returned the favor... the rest of them marched like ants into my mention writing crap grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
Cuppy of all Dj's? grin grin grin

That bald Dj whitemoney is talking about is good fr.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
Twoclans:
Ceec and Ike's gist grin grin grin

I wish I had the energy to type.

This morning I saw them play fighting for eggs...

I don't know why I don't like that friendship sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
[quote author=Alheeri post=125402868][/quote]
Big win for our boy.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Cross and Pere will soon start avoiding her and very soon,she’ll beg for voluntary exit!

You viewers are hard to please. Same folks asking what the guest are useful for are not ready to entertain a possible drama that might effect from the old bromance as a result of Kim.
Maybe e for make sense if na another person fave I guess. Make una dey rest sometimes jor..

If una want drama , let us have drama and if na family reunion, let’s not complain when they give us that too

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
WhatsApp group in chaos

Froddnation ndo 🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

My comrade and my bestie ,please I’m so sorry about the way they are dragging Cece.I wonder why cos Cece’s been good to our girl and minding her own business.
Please ignore them or attack them personally I beg you.
Thank you 🙏
no wahala sis, my pally in premium valuwence.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
I don’t blame WM but the people that gave him the win 2 years ago.

That’s why he would open his pipe to say no woman for that house fit use an except Mercy.

This guy is really feeling like na only Mercy Dey him level.

I can’t wait to see him finish outside the top 5 or at most 5th.

It will be nice to see

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2023
Geezeem:

You think we have time to vote the housemates you enjoy watching?

How does it benefit me?

Nah... nobody have that time this season

Whether you share votes or not na you sabi

Don't just complain here when Ike is voted out

🚶🚶🚶

Who’s Ike

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
Amillionnn:
I don’t blame WM but the people that gave him the win 2 years ago.

That’s why he would open his pipe to say no woman for that house fit use an except Mercy.

This guy is really feeling like na only Mercy Dey him level.

I can’t wait to see him finish outside the top 5 or at most 5th.

It will be nice to see

I apologise,I follow vote am

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

For you,it's all about Igbo versus Yoruba;what a shame ! You need to grow up,man. You can't be this petty all your life ! Seyi is Awolowo's grandson,blah,blah,blah.....! You can as well invite Azikiwe's grandson too to appear on the show since,in your little mind,it's all about the senseless Igbo versus Yoruba agenda ! Despite the fact that there are more Igbo contestants on the show, you still desire all other people, Yoruba especially,to leave ! You're such a little minded ethnic chauvinist;annoying thing ! It is called a BBNAIJA for a reason,don't know why some village dwelling cretins like you desperately want to make it a "BBIGBO" show !

Don't even expect my response to whatever nonsense you may want to type as a response. I won't stoop so low to engage a rank idiot like you in a back and forth exchange of nonsense. You need to crawl back into whatever hole you came out from,obo !
see one of them. Very senseless animals. Always as stupid as they come.
Say many igbo housemates, as if I'm singing praises and worships because of the number of igbos, most of them very hopeless, that are here. Biggie can evict evict all the igbos here, except CeeC and Mercy or CeeC and Ike, I dont care. Those are the only igbos qualified to be in the show.
Seyi grandson of awolowo that was last in 2 weeks and bottom 3 in other 2. Shey they add goof into that shekpe that u drink

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Phylla: 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Seyi go escape again.....

I don screenshot this,if non of these names dey bottom 2 on Sunday, I go know say you be fraud
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Awww I feel so sorry for u cos the man that spoke to mzvick came to tell us part of the reason ur team have been depressed and wailing😀 he said segun would have used this 2nd opportunity to rewrite his filthy record but unfortunately for him he was too useless to be reconsidered by Mutichoice..
Its so unfortunate for u and I sympathize with u but that's the reality u are forced to face☺️Just sit back and continue cheering our Kabiyesi Deks ooooh as ur failed footballer's career is dead with no content for u 🤩

kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa….this one go touch her clitoris..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2023
Angel and looking at cameras na 5&6 angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RawSex(m): 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2023
Clement1111:
WhatsApp group in chaos

Froddnation ndo 🤣🤣🤣
Lol grin grin

Are u in the group?

More screenshots pls grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
Clement1111:
WhatsApp group in chaos

Froddnation ndo 🤣🤣🤣
See the kind foolish people way dae the WhatsApp group

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
Nhazeru:

With all the smartness yet he couldn't land himself one single endorsement deal. cheesy

Smart yet he said he doesn't have anything going on with his life reason he came back for all stars grin

So smart that he's still with a woman that calls him stupid. The only smart dude to be locked with women while his fellow men were in the party room last Saturday. cheesy

Smart that he couldn't decode Ebuka finds his canoe cringe, distasteful and repulsive with the way he asked that question about him and Venbitter.

Ebuka: what are you guys doing....what is that 'thing'?

Kwa kwa kwa cheesy

I laugh in a canoe that used sign language to claim themselves. cheesy

I missed this oooo

Started watching a little before Tolani's eviction

Their ship dey shame them? kwaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
I prefer Ike and Ceec friendship over mercy and Ike.

Mercy was taking advantage of Ike's good heart so much, mercy look Ike finish tell am to call her aunty, told Ike when he is done he should come and massage her legs, told Ike to go and prepare food for her in a manipulative then went to the bed to lay with frodd, way ontop of everything she go dae kiss kiddwaya under staircase.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
Mc Lively boring comedian with dead jokes and skits.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
RawSex:
Lol grin grin

Are u in the group?

More screenshots pls grin
I am not in the group oo 🤣🤣

It was posted to my BBN general WhatsApp group

I don laugh tire this night from this conversation👇👇👇
Ebuka - Ike you have been saying I’m not asking you any questions

Ike - Yes nau, I nor dey do things for the house? I be coconut ? 😂😂😂😂😂

To this group chat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
Nhazeru:

Kwa kwa kwa

When you're done crying let me know so I can drop another one cheesy

Verily verily I say unto you, pickin wey talk say him mama no go sleep, himself no go sleep

Giddem my lovely teamie kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.