Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1527731 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2023
kowema:
Good morning Threadmates.
Wishing My small 🌶️ Ilebaye the HOH win today.
I think we are ready for a new strategy
"Leadership" grin
Ilebaye will be the last person to win HoH

Her only hope of immunity is the black card/Pmp

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Without Illebaye,she has no game!
Your Ilefake, without pity me strategy and copying Tacha, she has no game.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2023
Mercy is done with positive affimation bullshit. Okay Lambo, that's what I love to hear.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2023
Clement1111:

True. She doesn't deserve it. Disqualification is her fate.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 8:52am On Aug 28, 2023
Mercy dey para say this week she's ready to give anybody back to back and no more love and light

Pepperdem mercy is back

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:53am On Aug 28, 2023
Ilebaye does not need Pardon Me Please. I don’t want anyone to make my baby girl to be trying to be accountable to anyone!!!
We are on these streets for a reason. Let Baye just focus on men,alcohol and cruise cos that’s the only thing I want from her please!!!
That PMP must fail and we must continue to vote until the last day!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:53am On Aug 28, 2023
Altrarecords:
Mercy dey para say this week she's ready to give anybody back to back and no more love and light

Pepperdem mercy is back
She’s very stupid!
Na now she Dey wake up?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 28, 2023
Altrarecords:

Pepperdem mercy is back
Make she target Ilefake. I hope it happens because Ilefake respects her. IT MUST HAPPEN

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:53am On Aug 28, 2023
Altrarecords:

Pepperdem mercy is back

Frodd was probably holding her back. Happy he's gone.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:55am On Aug 28, 2023
kowema:

I don't want them to pardon her.
I want her to be able to give it to them wotowoto without fear of they saved me if they try nonsense this week.
It's not a love and light week and she needs to be battle ready grin

She can't really go all out on gbas gbos, Biggie 2 strike has made calm down a bit.....cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:56am On Aug 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

She should keep her fake friendship to her self Abeg!
She wants Illebaye pardoned so that her fans will vote for her and so that she’ll get another opportunity to trap Illebaye again!
Make she rest Abeg!

Well IIebaye no send her message na she decide to start campaign though.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:00am On Aug 28, 2023
Clement1111:

That's not true.
Remember she was the only female that outrightly qualified during that Sea Saw Beam HOH games where she had all her balls in
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by clefstone(m): 9:00am On Aug 28, 2023
kowema:

The Mercy on my screen with all her Botox looks like Joan Rivers throwback.
RIP to her.
or Darcey and Stacy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:01am On Aug 28, 2023
Altrarecords:

Pepperdem mercy is back

Too late.
Make she getat!.
She disappointed us already
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:03am On Aug 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Well IIebaye no send her message na she decide to start campaign though.....
She wants to be seen as a messiah!
Make she rest Abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kalan: 9:07am On Aug 28, 2023
So na here 3beer dey collect poll info and come dey form insider sources.

Yeye dey smell

https://bbnaijadaily.com/bbnaija-2023-week-5-vote-poll-and-result/

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:07am On Aug 28, 2023
I can't get over how proportional and perfect Alex' body is 😍

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by clefstone(m): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Doyin campaigning for IIebaye to get immunity, that's good to watch they might not be speaking to each other at the moment, but she still cares.......
she is playing the viewers. Doyin is the most crafty person in that house. She knows she is handicapped in terms of looks and makes up for it with her brains. I understand her survival instinct

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kalan: 9:12am On Aug 28, 2023
Even Doyin has more votes than mercy...wahala

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by shawnmendes: 9:15am On Aug 28, 2023
finallybusy:
KimOprah is just twenty-seven, yet doesn’t look as good as a thirty-three year old Mercy?! Children on Nairaland have low standards.

Mercy with her botched face and body? Please be serious.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Ilebaye does not need Pardon Me Please. I don’t want anyone to make my baby girl to be trying to be accountable to anyone!!!
We are on these streets for a reason. Let Baye just focus on men,alcohol and cruise cos that’s the only thing I want from her please!!!
That PMP must fail and we must continue to vote until the last day!
Doyin is looking for what to blackmail Baye with
Don't be deceived by all she's doing

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

She should keep her fake friendship to her self Abeg!
She wants Illebaye pardoned so that her fans will vote for her and so that she’ll get another opportunity to trap Illebaye again!
Make she rest Abeg!

If she succeeds in pulling PMP for Baye...Hope say una go vote am if she's up?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:22am On Aug 28, 2023
Clement1111:

Don't be so certain....
What if there's a HoH game based on strictly luck?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by shawnmendes: 9:22am On Aug 28, 2023
TheEnforcer:
The band wagon are on her case.They call her small pepper and they say they are super determined to give her the money.The of the housemates have their work cut out in wresting the money from her now as we speak.Mercy and ceec are the ones who can rival her.Thiis is some one who nobody really took notice of when she came in

Is anyone really surprised about Baye? I understand it’s the All Stars Show but I think people genuinely needed a new face to Stan. That’s the intriguing thing about BBN.
People would have latched on anyone and Baye is just lucky it’s her and we love an ‘underdog.’
Her chances of winning the money might be high but she still has rivals to contend with.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:23am On Aug 28, 2023
Alheeri:

Shebi she be mental patient,mental patient dey fear normal patient(venita)

That we support ade doesn't mean we should extend it to venita.shes on her own
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:23am On Aug 28, 2023
kalan:
So na here 3beer dey collect poll info and come dey form insider sources.

Yeye dey smell

https://bbnaijadaily.com/bbnaija-2023-week-5-vote-poll-and-result/
That's not where he collects it from.

Make una rest.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:24am On Aug 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:
IIebaye don start with Prince, he will grow white hair before he leave the show o.....cheesy grin cheesy

It seems I saw ceec scratching the thing in-between legs
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2023
clefstone:
she is playing the viewers. Doyin is the most crafty person in that house. She knows she is handicapped in terms of looks and makes up for it with her brains. I understand her survival instinct
We can already see through her manipulation.

She's on her own. Nobody send her message.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2023
Barracuda fish: Ilebaye says she's my friend but she has been having conversations with Prince,I know she wants him..she doesn't care about me

Me:

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:27am On Aug 28, 2023
Prayers for Ike to win HOH…
I don’t want peace

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:27am On Aug 28, 2023
kalan:
Even Doyin has more votes than mercy...wahala
The reason why this source ain't trustworthy.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:28am On Aug 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Barracuda fish: Ilebaye says she's my friend but she has been having conversations with Prince,I know she wants him..she doesn't care about me

Me:
Tati, who be Barracuda fish?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.