Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1494147 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
Cross just called whitemoney slow as he was complaining about puzzles.

He said biggie is unfair for puzzle games because only Seyi, Soma, Venita and Ike stand a chance to win hoh with such a game.

But in a game of luck such as dice, anyone can win. Even whitemoney that is slow can win.

I guess he meant slow as per speed. On second thoughts.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2023
Threebear:

Only disqualification can stop her.
Enter your coven or prayers Tati because you have a strick that must be broken.😁
You mean " streak" rather
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nhazeru:

Sadly Doyin can never win on this street. Even if she cut her two arms for her friends she'll still be scrutinized.

Once Nigerians hate you, them don hate you kpatakpata

See Seyi nah

See our boy Shaggz sad

The only person who has ever reversed public opinion to a large extent is General Pere

I commot cap for that guy

Indeed he has a military training! grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Yes…. Failed🤣🤣🤣🤣
I will personally feed your whole family and extended family for 36 months and you won’t be under pressure.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2023
bunnae:

Are you being mischievous here, or what? Are you not following their talk? Omo times two cheesy

He and Neo were talking about how skewed the puzzle tasks are and were lauding the fairer dice games….where even WM who is slow with puzzle tasks (like many of them) would have a chance …
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Mercy and Angel are cracking me up with their pardon me move, they are feeling like the PMP cartel boss, and they don't have the numbers to deliver......

Who then have the numbers

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
Jessewizy:

I will personally feed your whole family and extended family for 36 months and you won’t be under pressure.

Lmao

Keep hiding under the guise of a faceless platform
You must think I am one of your family members

Empty drums make the loudest noise

Sounding like one
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
bunnae:
That one na slowpoke normally. If I talk now, they’ll attack me. He’s a Dullard.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
Godoverevery:

Lol.

Just cancel pere and cross.....they will make sure dey sabo the thing.

All ds things nah eye service..........wait till after HOH.

Them venita gang never call for meeting nah......until after HOH game.

Venita has no gang.cross will go with baye than venita.you can't trust pere
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Lmao

Keep hiding under the guise of a faceless platform

Empty drums make the loudest noise

Sounding like one
May we make a one-time donation on this thread. Make we bless 2 people. Let’s see who makes the loudest noise.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
Godoverevery:

I love the way he didn't let angel comment affect him.

That "boytoy" comment could have really affected someone who isn't matured oooo

It might,ade cares about what people say.he is emotional.he needs to reassess his ship
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
Jessewizy:

That one na slowpoke normally. If I talk now, they’ll attack me. He’s a Dullard.

undecided
Just find a TV

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Okay.
I’ve retracted my post.I May have mistaken you for someone else.
I made the statement. I've retired from following Big Brother consistently. The show don tire me especially since it's the same old routine every year. Many here will come to the same conclusion one day.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
Godoverevery:

Biggie should warn them nah.......which kian mumu talk be that.

Bros,it is not easy to be in the dark for two months.you check am na
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
bunnae:

He said biggie is unfair for puzzle games because only Seyi, Soma, Venita and Ike stand a chance to win hoh with such a game.

But in a game of luck such as dice, anyone can win. Even whitemoney that is slow can win.

I guess he meant slow as per speed. On second thoughts.

Yes, your second thought is the right one that happened
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Leggodeals(f): 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Your Ilefake, without pity me strategy and copying Tacha, she has no game.
But you guys should be honest now. Ilebaye is an entertaining housemate. Even more dramatic than Tacha. Tacha was even boring in her set that even big brother stopped giving her enough screen time.

The only reason, Tacha had a huge fan base was because she had the looks that most slay queens were pursuing(Slay queening became a thing that period) Tacha was the embodiment and picture of the slayer. The beauty with a Lil bit of toxicity is enough to attract that audience. A less attractive female can't command that kind of fan base even if she drag big brother out of his space.

Tacha was one-sided and extreme that year. While, Ilebaye is an all-rounder and beautiful but not the Instagram baddie way.

I'm not Ilebaye's fan, but she is trying and deserves her flowers intact.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
Whitesnow01:
Stop taking BBnaija update on NL serious. Na remix update most people dey give especially if it’s about a housemate they don’t like. And when they give update about their fave, they sugarcoat it sotey, honey go be small toy beside the sweetness.

Very true.only safarigirl gives unbiased updates

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2023
Jessewizy:

May we make a one-time donation on this thread. Make we bless 2 people. Let’s see who makes the loudest noise.

Lmao

Empty drums Dey say

Sounding as ignorant as can be
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2023
Amillionnn:
I don’t even understand this gist.

Is it Seyi or Kim Venita is upset with?
Both I guess.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Exactly!

Mercy doesn't hate baye.even ilebaye likes mercy.the only problem is that mercy sees her as a rival.its not hatred

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2023
Eeghe:

Are you being mischievous here, or what? Are you not following their talk? Omo times two cheesy

He and Neo were talking about how skewed the puzzle tasks are and were lauding the fairer dice games….where even WM who is slow with puzzle tasks (like many of them) would have a chance …
Check my post again Mami, I edited after considering I may have misunderstood him since it's possible he was talking in terms of swiftness.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2023
bunnae:

Check my post again Mami, I edited after considering I may have misunderstood him since it's possible he was talking in terms of swiftness.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2023
Threebear:

Black Mamba and man snatcher
Who is your fave? I just want to return the favor grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2023
LUCY is in love grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
Jessewizy:

make I post my Aza na.. lets the both of you compete.

I'll post the result of who win

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Na d cuteness make me Stan Ade…the guy too fine

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2023
Chimezie198:
make I post my Aza na.. lets the both of you compete.

I'll post the result of who win
The maggot chickened out. Still, drop your account.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2023
Ibukzy:
LUCY is in love grin grin grin
With Pere. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
Sanqa:

Abeg getat grin I'm tired of talking about Pere now.

No evidence.
You go explain tire

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.