Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1964) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472683 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
bunnae:

I watched the eviction show from start till end and still didnt catch it cheesy. They will be so shocked.

I either caught it from the live show, or from Twitter, yesterday.
I even thought we all knew the plan, but were just watching the housemates conspire, for our entertainment.
I can’t wait to see their faces, lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2023
@Jessewizy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by echobazz: 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2023
Whitesnow01:
I want Mercy , CeeC, white money, Adekunle and Ilebaye up. Biggie should evict 3
Wahala Wahala Wahala

White and Deks will surely bounce

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2023
Seunomobo:

As much as I agree with you about her craftiness, I think it's high time we stopped dissing people about their looks...

Doyin didn't create herself now...if she decides to get a facial surgery, na Una go still abuse , she didn't yet ya'll won't ever commenting about how her face sucks.......

Na WA o

She doesn't even look ugly to me here with this Her picture She may not be that very pretty but she isn't ugly

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2023
kowema:
Ike is gisting Mr and Mrs Adekunle about shippers and their gifts.
He said they invited him for one dinner one time and gifted him 1k dolls unexpected.
That they may just call and say
"we like the way you act oh, treat our girl well and next thing,500k alert!."
Lol.
He said shippers always wants to see the shipee's together.
Adekunle and Venita were literally drooling when he was talking

Kwa kwa kwa

Ike coaching the onion thief and his wife how to cash out from shippers. But will Shippers gift stop him from stealing yam and condoms? Of course No!!

He's finally seen an avenue to buy that car his fans refused giving him

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2023
My dear friends
Whatever I said about your faves was a joke grin I love you all. If Alex is ever up for eviction, I expect our inlaws from the dear General's side to help us 😂.
Alex loves Ceec and Ceec loves Alex. Friendship goals. 💜

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Let’s see how it goes but deep down,I want her upgrin

She has the momentum now.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2023
vicdom:

I don't know why you hate this babe like this ooo. Remember she's Ade's lover, and as such, whoever Ade rocks, it's incumbent on you, his support to rock in same magnitude so as to make his stay in the house livable. grin

This is not politics.what he is rocking and frolicking with is bad for him and killing his game.i want her gone.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

She has the momentum now.....
Not when other fan bases gang up on her. The original top 5 has been shattered and I like it.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
Eeghe:

They don’t know for sure who the strong ones are. But, they can gun for the ships if they are smart.
I suspect Biggie is trying to keep ships and maybe Seyi in the game

Nonetheless, venita is going.what is so special about ships?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
bunnae:

I watched the eviction show from start till end and still didnt catch it cheesy. They will be so shocked.
why people are saying immunity is gone

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2023
Sanqa:
My dear friends
Whatever I said about your faves was a joke grin I love you all. If Alex is ever up for eviction, I expect our inlaws from the dear General's side to help us 😂.

😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2023
echobazz:

Wahala Wahala Wahala

We don't know.all we know is that baye is the strongest

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2023
In this life, it's good to have compassion.
Look at the girl below, she can't even castrate a eunuch fly. So innocent.
Pls pity her and vote her. Na faan she faan, she no kee person

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
Chai...watch how Neo and co will sneak into the finals. embarassed embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

She would survive it.

Who is the she? sad sad
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2023
echobazz:

Wahala Wahala Wahala

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2023
thatigboman:
Thank you
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2023
Ike is doing me to Stan this season …

He is just giving me the right vibe grin

Just that I dey busy, but all the time I watch, na only Ike dey make smile and give me joy grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2023
So obvious Ike hasn't moved on from Mercy. He is busy gossiping her with Ceec, that Mercy has bin carrying face. This is an obsession. God forbid!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
thatigboman:

We are just speculating about the people we would like to see up in case No immunity.

Modified. It’s official, back to nomination.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
Asabe4:
Chai...watch how Neo and co will sneak into the finals. embarassed embarassed

Exactly what's on mind. If they bring back regular nominations, na how Neo go slide to the finals be that. Na only Alex go dey nominate am grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
kowema:
oya let's all have fan while at it... grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2023
Ike geng if I fit dey like Ike, it means he is doing well and can win this season, or top 2, that’s my forte, you guys should step up in agenda and hawking…

Start with doing a video of him and ceecee friendship moments , hawk it in Facebook and twitter, watch him go a notch higher in popularity cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
dominique:

Exactly what's on mind. If they bring back regular nominations, na how Neo go slide to the finals be that. Na only Alex go dey nominate am grin
Even the game is going to change. There's going to be a lot of sucking up now.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by wunmi590(m): 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
echobazz:

Wahala Wahala Wahala

Unah too dey dream, unah nollywood too much for this forum...

That was how fraud was dreaming of being in the finals with Mercy and white money, but he ended up being in the finals with his daughters naming ceremony at home

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
kowema:
Yes o!
Baby girl just wants to have “fan”grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
No more immunity

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
Daft Odogwu on the beat. 😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
Small teams unite 💪 this is our time to shine grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
Sanqa:
My dear friends

Do you see how they loving call out to one another, gist and laugh?
Ceelex😊😊🥰🥰 our sismance for real. kiss

And as for Alex and our dearest General Pere, tall dark and handsome, Pwre
I dreamt they were together before the end of 8th week. even sleeping in the same bed. Prince who??
Not Frodd's kind of dream where he saw himself in the finals. This one is legit don't worry. cheesy
We all just need to vote for Alex to see it happen. 🥰 Perlex🥰
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
Who told you guyz dat d old nomination style is back?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.