Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2020) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1470673 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
Threebear:
Two men must be evicted on Sunday.

I agree.contribute to that
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
Giel:
Pere tell the truth was the apology not fake? grin
Why are you angry that Alex said the obvious?

Pere.
Alex can see you coming from a mile away. Fake apologies cannot change that grin
I don't know what he wants me to do now grin
I'm here canvassing for him as my in law and now he's threatening to switch it up for my girl.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
Highlights for me since yesternight:

- Mercy playfully threatening Ike that she's gonna form alliance with Wmoney and make him king. Ike replied "Just like you made Frodd king and the next minute he found himself outside of the house" grin grin.

- It's like Venita is desperate for Ade's gbola cos she has grabbed it twice publicly; once during HoH session yesterday and during this morning's gym session. Deks being the gentleman he is laughed it off. Just thinking if it was the other way round, how Nhazeru and other closet Deks admirers would be labelling him with fake tags.

- Deks keeping Venita under leash, preventing her from getting into unnecessary face-offs. Told her to stay with him in the garden and watch him clean up. She actually respects him a lot.

- Neo and Omashola telling Deks to take care of Venita well because she is precious to them both.

- Pere farted and told Cross "I don drop EP, comot from my back" grin Cross only got the memo after perceiving the odour and he japa'd.

Btw, Ike is a premium housemate. The guy has no ego and his comments are so entertaining. So unlucky of him that he isn't a natural crowd puller.

KEEP VOTING ADEKUNLE!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
Threebear:
Pére already in the bottom 2.

This week will be very interesting.

I'll torment Pére's fans until Sunday their fave will be evicted.
Yes,Keep this up

I will like to be seeing this till Thursday

And please do extend this to X and Facebook aswell,thank you

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
Pere is a fool.. He picked Seyi as his third person but he is pretending he forgot. Fool of an old man. So petty

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WorWorBoy: 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
Giel:

Pere.
Alex can see you coming from a mile away. Fake apologies cannot change that grin
She's getting on his nerves and you want him to pretend about it? Hell no.
And who made Alex judge? Pere has apologies,be it real or fake he has apologies. Green mamba should stay off his back.🤷🚶🚶

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
ThierryJay:

- Mercy playfully threatening Ike that she's gonna form alliance with Wmoney and make him king. Ike replied "Just like you made Frodd king and the next minute he found himself outside of the house" grin grin.

- It's like Venita is desperate for Ade's gbola cos she has grabbed it twice publicly; once during HoH session yesterday and during this morning's gym session. Deks being the gentleman he is laughed it off. Just thinking if it was the other way round, how Nhazeru and other closet Deks admirers would be labelling him with fake tags.

- Deks keeping Venita under leash, preventing her from getting into unnecessary face-offs. Told her to stay with him in the garden and watch him clean up. She actually respects him a lot.

- Neo and Omashola telling Deks to take care of Venita well because she is precious to them both.

- Pere farted and told Cross "I don drop EP, comot from my back" grin Cross only got the joke after perceiving the odour and he japa'd.

Btw, Ike is a premium housemate. The guy has no ego and his comments are so entertaining. So unlucky of him that he isn't a natural crowd puller.

KEEP VOTING ADEKUNLE!

This happened b4 yesterday night anyway
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
Coldie:

This got me:

Mercy - Am going to make Whitemoney look like a f*cking King

Ike - Just like make Frodd look like a king and went home.

The conversations between Mervy and Ike is always very wholesome and funny.

See me giggling

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WorWorBoy: 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
Jen96:
Pere is a fool.. He picked Seyi as his third person but he is pretending he forgot. Fool of an old man. So petty
If I were pere, I will nominate Seyi seyi seyi... That clown needs to get the Bleep off that house, what exactly is he even doing in that house self?🤔😒🚶🚶

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
WorWorBoy:
If I were pere, I will nominate Seyi seyi seyi... That clown needs to get the Bleep off that house, what exactly is he even doing in that house self?🤔😒🚶🚶
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😉 drinking all Biggie's alcohol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
Giel:

Pere.

Pretend as if you didn’t see Alex provoke pere yesterday Infront of Kim and he ignores

I am glad no one takes anything from you serious here

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
I don't know y am just pitying Seyi.

Please u guys should forgive him, he apologized repeatedly for what he said.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WorWorBoy: 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
Under this hot sun, Angel and soma are cuddling.🤦🚶🚶
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WorWorBoy: 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2023
Jen96:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😉 drinking all Biggie's alcohol
Can you imagine.🤦🤦
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2023
One reason y I like angel is that she's real.

The girl no dae over dress for normal day in big brother naija.

Y would u just be at home and be wearing heaven and Earth just to be walking around a house.

See wetin whitemoney wear just to seat down for table dae look

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
Titaniumental:

This happened b4 yesterday night anyway

Yeah I included it cos I found it funny and happened after my last comment here
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
ThierryJay:

- Pere farted and told Cross "I don drop EP, comot from my back" grin Cross only got the joke after perceiving the odour and he japa'd.

KEEP VOTING ADEKUNLE!

Another one for me was Adekunle hitting Neo on his lap and Neo screaming “ Jesus, guy na so you dey spank my sister Nyansh”.
Omashola and Alex could not stop laughing

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
WorWorBoy:
Under this hot sun, Angel and soma are cuddling.🤦🚶🚶
AC dae that house to the maximum. That's y u have never seen them complain about heat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
ambassadorgozie:
White money till d last day! Una go cry tire. The hate go kill una. Everyday tears. Hating on someone wey no know your existence.

The hatred will burn all of them. They've not seen anything yet.

WHITEMONEY TILL THE LAST DAY!!! 🔥🔥😎✌️

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
Angel na ogbanje?
Which one be i've died 3X..wtf

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
Pls what did they ask angel that she is talking about bird
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
What is angel yapping about
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
firJ:

Another one for me was Adekunle hitting Neo on his lap and Neo screaming “ Jesus, guy na so you dey spank my sister Nyansh”.
Omashola and Alex could not stop laughing

grin Lol must have missed that part but it's good to see that Adekunle and Neo are now cool. Same with him and Pere. When Ade was calling out Wmoney over his comments about their wager this morning, Pere was just echoing "exactly, exactly.." in support of Deks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
Altrarecords:

She just wants to be friends with both but cross dey catch feelings

If Kim were to choose though I bet she's more attracted to pere

Even when cross was all over her in the first few days, when she spoke with pere, she was asking him why he had stayed away from her considering they were friends and when pere explained that it's because of cross has been chilling with her since, then she said so he wouldn't even try to fight for her attention?

So yeah I think she likes pere more but cross gra gra too much grin
Ofcos when u observe say ur crush likes the other person far more than you,U av to double your hustle.lol

Why u think say he hustle BFF from Doyin for both himself and Kim?lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WorWorBoy: 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
Coldie:

AC dae that house to the maximum. That's y u have never seen them complain about heat
No wonder....🚶🚶
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
Is everything alright with angel??
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
Angel: aww big brother you know the name of my favorite's bird

Me: Angel why won't big brother know special things about his babe cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
Angel has been through a lot as a 23 year old, I can imagine things she has had to do just for survival. That girl is not stable.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
Angel has brought out the big guns

I almost died and anxiety strategy.
Na so she use my boyfriend died and mental health choke us in SYE

Angel don't worry.
You won't go home. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
COOL10:

The hatred will burn all of them. They've not seen anything yet.

WHITEMONEY TILL THE LAST DAY!!! 🔥🔥😎✌️

Whitemoney is not a threat.

At present, a simp cannot be a threat.

Everytime a simp shows up to big brother the outcome never changed.

And it will be same for whitemoney, you should pray he doesn't get nominated for eviction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
firJ:
Angel has been through a lot as a 23 year old, I can imagine things she has had to do just for survival. That girl is not stable.
Angel made fame too early, the only things she had to survive is not being consumed by it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
Sanqa:

I don't know what he wants me to do now grin
I'm here canvassing for him as my in law and now he's threatening to switch it up for my girl.

Better not waste your time. grin

In law my ass. grin
He went to the diary room to cry to big brother that she said his apology was fake grin as if she was lying grin
Atleast Alex tells him to his face that she doesn't rate him and he's crying. Imagine if she finds out that he was making snake moves at her back trying to get her dqed and kicked out of the house while pretending to like her

Perewinkle cannot take half of what he dishes out.
He better leave Alex alone before she deals with him and he starts crying again that he wants to leave the house. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: Aguwanyi and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.