Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1471160 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
scondy:

Why pere sef rush go toast Alex...y didn't he chill to even get a hang of her personality...na see finish don enter na

Genelal don see shege for aless hand.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 11:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
So pere, Adekunle, mercy, Cece, Doyin, Kim, Seyi, Angel and lucy have all now won more trophies than harry Kane.

Chai na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
smokey12345:
why is alex always attacking pere, the guy that did not even say anything

He keeps ignoring her existence.

The day he will acknowledge her existence, both of them must get a strike that day

We watch lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
WetSmoke:
Omashola get bad mouth sha. He say Lucy na Matilda principal. Who has watched that movie “Matilda”

What about those that haven’t watched it?

Abeg it’s a dry joke as we can’t relate!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 11:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
OhBritannia:
So pere, Adekunle, mercy, Cece, Doyin, Kim, Seyi, Angel and lucy have all now won more trophies than harry Kane.

Chai na wa o.
Harry Kane don suffer. Such a waste of talent for that Tottenham.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

That's what is eating her up, no attention from pere. Pere matter will continue to choke her, miss goody two shoes

I love how General Pere is handling her

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
Sanqa:
Has Adekunle always been this annoying or it's just a nomination thing?

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
sthecy:
I can’t even hear this Venita’s commentating

Her tonation is not tonating at all

I always wonder where her accent belongs.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
This Neo body ehn plus height.

No wonder the gurls be drooling

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
Edu93:
Alex obsession over Pere is something else.
Na Mercy fight her, she still dey call Pere

She will run mad there
Just watch
Pere is good at mental games

She never see anything yet
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
Big brother is indeed a social experiment that tends to analyze the way some people think because i don't understand how fans of ilebaye are not voting for pere.

Yes pere suggested ilabaye should be given a 3rd strike but just like every human being, he said so out of anger and it wasn't really from his mind and he will never act on it.

But ilebaye's fans are seeing pere as the devil and now seeing the rest housemates as saints, same saints that mentioned her name for possible disqualification.

Pere has called ilebaye for pardon me twice and pere has always campaigned for ilebaye to be pardoned.

Pere will never mention ilebaye's name for possible nominations for eviction.

Pere has always been there for ilebaye when she was down and needed support.

Pere was the one that went to call mercy and frod when Ike threw ilabaye's undies on the floor.

Pere actually cares for ilebaye and will never use her for highlights but ilebaye's fans are fallen and voting for housemates that are using ilebaye for their games just by fake forming friendship with ilebaye.

Indeed Big brother is a social experiment because if we are to think deep.
Ilebaye's fans are supposed to vote and go all out for pere.
You guys are voting with emotions instead of to vote with a clear perception of life.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
OhBritannia:
Big brother is indeed a social experiment that tends to analyze the way some people think because i don't understand how fans of ilebaye are not voting for pere.

Yes pere suggested ilabaye should be given a 3rd strike but just like every human being, he said so out of anger and it wasn't really from his mind and he will never act on it.

But ilebaye's fans are seeing pere as the devil and now seeing the rest housemates as saints, same saints that mentioned her name for possible disqualification.

Pere has has called ilabaye for pardon me twice and pere has always campaigned for ilebaye to be pardoned.

Pere was the one that went to call mercy and frod when Ike threw ilabaye's undies on the floor.

Pere actually cares for ilebaye and will never use her for highlights but ilabaye's fans are fallen and voting for housemates that are using ilabaye for their game just be fake forming friendship with illabaye.

You guys are voting with emotions instead of to vote with a clear perception of life.
You go explain taya.
Just vote ur Pere and leave Ilebaye alone🙄

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
Amillionnn:

He can have his way with me 😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by smokey12345: 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
Alex talking about pere again

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
That quack therapist should be fired because na now real fight even start .

We've had ten fights this week and it's not even Sunday yet 😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣😂🚶

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
Giel:
From the little we watched.
Alex has finished mercy I love it

When camera switched to them
Mercy shouted at prince that why is he speaking for Alex is he her mouthpiece and Alex said yes he's my mouth piece go and die
Chai grin

The mercy went upstairs
Not like Ceec that was afraid to face mercy and was attacking only angel grin

Then Alex went to the kitchen to shout that love and light is not weakness

Then Alex started shouting again that how can mercy say she's not happy when she (Alex) loses when that's a lie and she cheers everyone up no matter if she wins or loses.

Omashola then asked wetin happen again
No be small wetin happen
Omahsola abeg ask oh grin

Lmao
Ilebaye thank you for saying have fan so Alex can laugh.
Ilebaye said calm down have fan and Alex started laughing.

Prince in the kitchen says to pere he's angry with mercy because she came to start a fight with Alex when Alex had already told her that she wasn't talking to her but to her teammate.

Prince and ilebaye kiss
Thank you for holding Alex
Ilebaye thank you for making her laugh kiss

Alex abeg
I don't want bp. No dey shout grin

Alex went to the garden to Doyin and Angel about the situation with mercy and they confirm that mercy was lying and that Alex has a happy and free child like spirit.
Thank you girls cheesy

Alex is dragging pere too and I love it grin

Na your report dey give me joy... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
This night I just confirm pere ain't safe around Alex, she's reporting pere to doyin that he was gingering venita to pepper her....

Just seeing this side of Alex, God watch my Adekunle around her ooooo

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
IconicR:
I hope nobody takes your updates here with a pinch of salt

I do cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 12:00am On Aug 30, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Alex is doing too much

Wish she could keep Pere out of her talk… He is already over her and has moved on na

I guess you missed this:
fitzmayowa:
Peeps aren't listening to what Alex is saying, She mentioning Pere because Pere came for her while she was yelling at her team and not Pere's team, I don't understand why Pere will be getting involved in another team that's not his.....

Prince was even trying to explain same to Pere but he was saying something else, Alex is justified screaming Pere's name right now because he yelled at her when she wasn't even attacking Pere's team.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 12:01am On Aug 30, 2023
mattgoners:
So Baye accent is now trademark language in BBhouse....hmmmm

Star doings kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 12:01am On Aug 30, 2023
Alheeri:
This night I just confirm pere ain't safe around Alex, she's reporting pere to doyin that he was gingering venita to pepper....

Just seeing this side of Alex, God watch my Adekunle around her ooooo

Alex has always been like this. That’s why Ceec could never escape her tongue. Now she has moved on to Pere. Pere go hear am until Alex find someone else to transfer her bile to.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 12:02am On Aug 30, 2023
Alex is obviously a complete arsehole!!! See her saying "Pere did not come and apologize to me privately"! You serpentine Witch, he doesn't owe you any apology.. He simply apologized to you cause you were crying more than ILebaye.. This Alex things too highly of herself.. Morning, afternoon and night pere this and that.. This idiot is not mad at Ike the principal actor in the crime, but has channeled her anger at Pere.. She is just ashamed to say her anger is because he is no longer focused on her. Such an idiot of a girl

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:03am On Aug 30, 2023
OhBritannia:

Pere has called ilebaye for pardon me twice and pere has always campaigned for ilebaye to be pardoned.

Pere actually cares for ilebaye and will never use her for highlights but ilebaye's fans are fallen and voting for housemates that are using ilebaye for their games just by fake forming friendship with ilebaye.

😂😂😂 I refuse to believe you are serious
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 12:04am On Aug 30, 2023
Sanqa:
Has Adekunle always been this annoying or it's just a nomination thing?

Sanqa this route you are taking my hand is not there .
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 12:04am On Aug 30, 2023
Alheeri:
Ceec just asked Adekunle y u calling me tyrant but Adekunle explained to him is Thighrant...
Good the camera was on them ....

Before ndi nursians go spin and trend narrative on Spartans' behalf grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 12:05am On Aug 30, 2023
OhBritannia:

see epistle. Nothing for you. tongue Baye fans are smarter I believe.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:05am On Aug 30, 2023
Amillionnn:

The same Neo wey babes no too send for Lockdown o.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 12:05am On Aug 30, 2023
Sanqa:

😂😂😂 I refuse to believe you are serious

It's called "having faann." Can't be serious grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RhemaQuinn(f): 12:05am On Aug 30, 2023
Alex trying to instigate Doyin against Pere, told Doyin Pere said Venita was doing the Lord's work the day they were quarrelling. Doyin is still not buying the blackmail, Doyin says he has apologized what else does she want from him? To kill himself? Alex said Pere has not come to apologize to her personally. Doyin says he does not owe her an apology that he apologized to the people he offended that it's maybe she (Alex) liked him a bit too much and had high expectations from him, that she can't keep saying the apology was not from his heart and can't judge him based on her expectation of him.

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 12:05am On Aug 30, 2023
Apart from Seyi, all the housemates up for eviction are strong contenders.

Angel handlers know angel Fvcked up, they have been trying to gaslight the public and twist the Ceec incident into blaming Ike for it, despite the fact that Ike wasn't there when it happened.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 12:06am On Aug 30, 2023
Amillionnn:

Alex has always been like this. That’s why Ceec could never escape her tongue. Now she has moved on to Pere. Pere go hear am until Alex find someone else to transfer her bile to.
Alex na really Black Mamba grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:06am On Aug 30, 2023
Thank you Doyin for. This. How can Alex have such a high expectation for someone she just met weeks ago. Doyin just asked her that is she not sure she likes him a little too much. As that might be the reason she's crying more than the bereaved {paraphrasing}

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.