Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,665 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2055) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1539568 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:21am On Aug 30, 2023
Threebear:
In a fair world CeeC deserves to win this show.

Content back to back.

Too bad naija people don join bandwagon finish

Ilebaye has been giving us nothing the last few days
Illebaye has two strikes Abeg,make she rest!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:22am On Aug 30, 2023
Perewinkles aka parrot fans
So it's now you guys want to concentrate on your fave? You want to concentrate on voting
Wonders can never end

When ceec is dragging the hell out of your general you have nothing to say
Face ceec!!!
If it was Alex 10 posts for jump out.

Rubbish
Like fave like fans
Shameful cowards all around.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 9:22am On Aug 30, 2023
Giel:
I love what Alex is saying
She's telling cross not to feel bad and letting him know that no one should ride on his emotions in the house.
That the wins don't stop in the house. So whoever wins tonight's guiness games will win and it shouldn't be an issue and he shouldn't let anyone make him feel like it's an issue.
She says that she always tells people that love and light doesn't equal weakness.
All she won from her season was 1.5m naira but she came outside and continued winning so wins don't stop in the house, the housemates shouldn't feel like that

Now he's the one comforting her. Seems something annoyed her.
Cross abeg comfort Alex for me
I no get strength if she explodes

One thing I like about Alex is that she can be upset now and laugh 3 seconds later.
I'm happy that she quickly cheered up.

Alex thank you for comforting cross and cross thank you for comforting Alex kiss
.Her mood must swing shebi she is a Hypocritical Mamba who cries more than the bereaved and pretends like a Sanctimonious goody 2 Shoes?? It's not like she genuinely likes or is interested in the Cross self it's only for Her to look Pure at heart for the Viewers but we no her ways!!
That's even if She really said that because we are used to your lies here!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:22am On Aug 30, 2023
Asabe4:
Ceec is allowing Ike use her for his schemes.

She should be smarter than that and learn to pick her battles.

How CeeC is not able to see this is beyond me😁😁

He tells her things to rile her up, then t try acting all calm and goes missing during the burst out

I hope he doesn’t go though…. Let’s see how long he gets away with it before being called out😁😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:23am On Aug 30, 2023
jenifer007:
Now I see why they call Alex a snake

Ike is trying to calm Ceec down but she's shutting Ike up not to calm Ceec down
I'm coming for her despicable head after voting.

Her fans for here go feel d heat sotey dem go tire,lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 9:23am On Aug 30, 2023
jenifer007:

Ike is not calming her down, instead he's fueling the fire in her.

CeeC said Pere insulted her father, and Ike said I hope you also insulted his father too?

CeeC said she did.

Ike is delivering the violence he promised this week by proxy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:23am On Aug 30, 2023
When ilebaye fought almost half of the house they called her disrespectful!
You see now?

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2023
Titaniumental:
Patriots concentrate concentrate

We've got this.

After Thursday,that stupid dirty cunt mamba stan for here go see shege

For now the voting is bloody,we need to push more for the General

From a reliable source!!
Pere is topping the polls with more than 20% 3beer can confirm it!
Angel second
Ike third

Adekunle alternating between fourth and Fifth!

There's no way pere can be caught up with...so dash Deks your remaining votes!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:24am On Aug 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:
You see now?

💯

Now they are all quiet

Watch them defend this outburst soon

E sha sweet me.

Make we they do our hypocrisy😁😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2023
smokey12345:
why is alex always attacking pere, the guy that did not even say anything

She is feeling the loss of Peres dick as He won'tbe able to give Her after the show again!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:25am On Aug 30, 2023
Ebuka should evict Soma alongside Seyi on Sunday

None of the other housemates deserve to leave 😩😩😩😩

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:25am On Aug 30, 2023
Titaniumental:
Patriots concentrate concentrate

We've got this.

After Thursday,that stupid dirty cunt mamba stan for here go see shege

For now the voting is bloody,we need to push more for the General

Pere cannot go o

Let us see the surprise on CeeC’s face😁😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:25am On Aug 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Any Spartan wey vote for Ike na fool!!!
Cece has been very calm until Ike started instigating her and fueling her toxicity!
He is doing exactly what Doyin did to Illebaye and I hope her fans don’t vote for him!

Yet the toxicity was what made Ilebaye a household name in the first place. Ike just made Ceec win the show. Any Ceec supporter know she could be extreme and that's what they love about her. They like her craze
She just stole the show from Mercy and Ilebaye. Just watch.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:26am On Aug 30, 2023
jenifer007:

People of this world, stop lying. Ike was saying why are you wasting your energy? What are you now going to do about others? Meaning there are other people he wants her to fight. Alex asked him what he was trying to do. How can you say what he said was calming Ceec down?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:26am On Aug 30, 2023
Sanqa:
They will now say Ceec is obsessed she wants him 😂😂😂😂
"Evil person"
"Shut up your mouth stupid fool"
😂😂😂

We will never compare once once thingy to per minute whining over ONE person

Ceecee have done her own whining but got over it in week 2, your mamba is yet to get over her own

We await her madness over this man...

Plus we have said it before and are reiterating it again, Pere does not need anyone to play his game, no girl can give him any leverage in that house

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:26am On Aug 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:
You see now?

cheesy
Meanwhile na she dey calm people down now grin

God of Ilebaye working too
Even the ceec attacked her for fighting everyone but see her now grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I go collect gbola!grin
Well done 😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:27am On Aug 30, 2023
Titaniumental:

I'm coming for her despicable head after voting.

Her fans for here go feel d heat sotey dem go tire,lol

She keeps hiding her hatred under love and light that's not genuine

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:28am On Aug 30, 2023
I will face Alex
Na where your power end. grin

Ceec tore your fave to shreds you couldn't talk
It's Alex you want to attack. You are even setting date.
Using voting as excuse

Cowards left and right
From fave to fans
Pere and fans

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:29am On Aug 30, 2023
firJ:
Chisosw, so Failed nurse sef fit drop accent, these people are just mad.

Na Venita own dem go see.
See exposing as dem expose the mad man.

How many posts have you made about Pere since you logged on this morning?

Are this rate it will get to 10 or more before night fall

AND NONE OF YOUR TEAM MEMBERS WILL SEE THE POSTS.... they will be invisible to them cheesy cheesy

My own posts appears clearer to them

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:29am On Aug 30, 2023
The way this low budget nurse don chop insults for this show and to make it worse he no go smell that money.

All this disgrace from all corners to go home empty handed.

Chai !

General don turn to Lagos agbero

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 9:29am On Aug 30, 2023
Fairdamsel:

💯

Now they are all quiet

Watch them defend this outburst soon

E sha sweet me.

Make we they do our hypocrisy😁😁
Na here we dey.

Hypocrites na their name

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:29am On Aug 30, 2023
Sanqa:

People of this world, stop lying. Ike was saying why are you wasting your energy? What are you now going to do about others? Meaning there are other people he wants her to fight. Alex asked him what he was trying to do. How can you say what he said was calming Ceec down?

Abegi at the mention of Pere her hair is always standing.

She's a 🐍

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 9:29am On Aug 30, 2023
firJ:
Angel says she dreamt she will het evicted first then Seyi and Ike
Doting and Soma are encouraging her to be positive.

She should getaat!!! wetin she good for in that House than to be Mercy's doormat,asslicker and dressing nude?? She is also
Ill trained, psychotic and nasty anyway Ike won't follow Her though I will be relieved!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:30am On Aug 30, 2023
Shouldn’t I be thankful to Ike for ruining Cece’s game?
Lmao!
Well done Ike,you are the real king of content!
You are doing absolutely well!
You have succeeded where Kidd and Pere failed!
The original INSTGATOR!!
GIddem!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2023
ItisHi:
Spartans voting Ike, you guys think he cares about CeeC cheesy grin

We don't care who cares for who
We care about value for our subscription money and data
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:31am On Aug 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Ike is the catalyst!

Comot with this this your Twitter fake story.

The HMs told Ike to go talk to Ceec about her constant walking out during meetings. Ike agreed to go and called Ceec to tell her to stop doing that as people are not happy with it. Ceec flared up and asked for names of the people that had such concerns about her. Ike refused to tell her the names.

Ceec started yelling and her anger is that Mercy and someone else didn't show up for the meeting and no one had the guts to send someone to talk to them. That why is on her own stuff they alway have power. She was yelling cursing the house as a whole before Pere came to the garden door to tell her to stop yelling. That's how Pere bought the market.

This is exactly what happened

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2023
Giel:
I will face Alex
Na where your power end. grin

Ceec tore your fave to shreds you couldn't talk
It's Alex you want to attack. You are even setting date.
Cowards left and right
From fave to fans
Pere and fans
You know this 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:32am On Aug 30, 2023
Mercenaries,Islanders and Baye trybe please spare Ike some votesgrin
E get why!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:32am On Aug 30, 2023
Threebear:
In a fair world CeeC deserves to win this show.

Content back to back.

Too bad naija people don join bandwagon finish

Ilebaye has been giving us nothing the last few days

Are you sure you have sense? You call this toxic nd lack of home training character content?

Na Pere ceec go open mouth, Angel faced you yesterday you become mute. You have seen you father to pour insult on. Toxic, angry dwarf...face Mercy or Angel.

I wanted to vote for Ike but am throwing my 10,000 votes now for PERE since Ceec said he's leaving on sunday. Very toxic mannerless girl.

Anybody that supports Ceec needs a special intervention from God. Ceec should be kept in a rehab. She shouldn't stay among humans.

Ugly daft with foolish behavior. I don't wish Ceec to my enemy. God forbid!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 9:32am On Aug 30, 2023
Giel:
Perewinkles aka parrot fans
So it's now you guys want to concentrate on your fave?
Wonders can never

When ceec is dragging the hell out of your general you have nothing to say
Face ceec!!!
If it was Alex 10 posts for jump out.

Rubbish
Like fave like fans
Shameful cowards all around.

I love the way you’re dragging them 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:33am On Aug 30, 2023
Amya:

Comot with this this your Twitter fake story.

The HMs told Ike to go talk to Ceec about her constant walking out during meetings. Ike agreed to go and called Ceec to tell her to stop doing that as people are not happy with it. Ceec flared up and asked for names of the people that had such concerns about her. Ike refused to tell her the names.

Ceec started yelling and her anger is that Mercy and someone else didn't show up for the meeting and no one had the guts to send someone to talk to them. That why is on her own stuff they alway have power. She was yelling cursing the house as a whole before Pere came to the garden door to tell her to stop yelling. That's how Pere bought the market.

This is exactly what happened
Okay.
I’ll vote for Ike now cos I’ve seen the light!grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.