Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2063) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1470716 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2023
ColdHunter:
I have a hunch that if BB is going to evict two HMs and it happens that Ike is second from bottom as projected, they probably will just evict one HM.

No way, they will evict Ike who is the epicentre of the show so early.

They did it for Seyi who brings nothing, so they should do it for Ike for the sake of the show and its dynamics.
If he is in the bottom two they'll evict him..
Make una vote Ike.
No come cry later
Ike will go and angel will stay? Who are those voting that girl abeg? .. Chai

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2023
OldBeer:
Cross the retard had the guts to say CeeC has a dark heart.
The same CeeC that has been there for him in that house.
This same "golden-heart" Cross has no issues throwing his friends under the bus.
Kai, my girl has suffered.

Let me just concentrate on my work.
One thing about ceec is that if she genuinely likes someone she does not go from 100 to 0 straight she still gives you benefits of doubt but once your cup is full you will get your share........I don't think I have seen her trash talk cross before.....but it's not new,cross is the most disloyal housemate in the house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2023
PNomsule:

I even prefer her body type to Mercy's... its giving all shades of banging
You get kiss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2023
ColdHunter:
I have a hunch that if BB is going to evict two HMs and it happens that Ike is second from bottom as projected, they probably will just evict one HM.

They did it for Seyi who brings nothing, so they should do it for Ike for the sake of the show and its dynamics.

Since the eviction of Maria, I never buy into that logic any more. If Biggie plans to evict 2 and Ike falls into the bottom two, he's going.

The best you or anyone can do is to make sure he doesn't fall into the bottom two.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:36am On Aug 30, 2023
Whitemoney's song ft Umu Obiligbo is currently playing 🔥🔥🔥

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 11:36am On Aug 30, 2023
Geezeem:

Why will they keep who the public doesn't want?

People signify via votes who they want on the show

If Ike ends at the bottom, it means Viewers don't like him enough to vote for him, why then should the organizers bend the people's will?

I hope they don't do whatever rubbish twist, if people don't want Ike, they better release him to go

No point staying to entertain anyone while they choose to vote for bland personalities or tasteless contents

😡

The show actually revolves around Ikes doings... hence Multichoice must keep am for us else they lose content in its most premium form. I concur with the former poster that Ike must be preserved for our viewing delight.l 😀 😉

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:36am On Aug 30, 2023
PNomsule:

Plus she speaks well too.
I love how she speaks. No accent. Just simply brilliant. But I still don't find her attractive. She was better looking during Double Wahala when she wasn't this fat

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:37am On Aug 30, 2023
Big brother thank you for playing whitemoney's song
Thank you. Thank you💃💃💃

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2023
The song is maaaad!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:38am On Aug 30, 2023
PNomsule:

The show actually revolves around Ikes doings... hence Multichoice must keep am for us else they lose content in its most premium form. I concur with the former poster that Ike must be preserved for our viewing delight.l 😀 😉

Nobody can keep Ike for you

Only voters can do so

The organizers didn't keep their wild card Maria, na Ike them wan keep?

Don't vote, wait for them to do a twist for you

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2023
PNomsule:
Anyone to help in the process of registering to vote for a housemate as dem no want send me otp. Help someone make I gather vote for your fave

Retry again later. Hope you're using the number associated with the decorder
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2023
damiviolet:

undecided ceec is one of my fave......how can youn call her ugly......(in Bella's voice) I don't understand......and she is not in anyway loveless she has battalion that loves her

Aww 😔😔😔 Sorry no vex
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2023
When we talk say ceec madness na follow come..them dey follow us argue...lol...but the good thing is...she isn't forming anything...yeah ..she is too reactive...doesn't know when to look away or ignore if her buttons her being pushed...her major area of weakness....but she doesn't just react .

She sha needs to Learn how to manage her reactions in the face of heat....

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 11:41am On Aug 30, 2023
Olodo24:
I love how she speaks. No accent. Just simply brilliant. But I still don't find her attractive. She was better looking during Double Wahala when she wasn't this fat

Lolz... I like how you pour out ur heart without expletives. That said, I love the sight of her body, damn! 🔥

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2023
Why did the whole house make it a topic of discussion.. especially that cross...looking for who to talk to ceec..is she the first person not to do her chore at a set time...and has it been a recurrent trend...so why table her matter....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 11:43am On Aug 30, 2023
Geezeem:

Only voters can do so

I wish I could vote, I for give am all my votes this week. He made the show content-full.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 11:43am On Aug 30, 2023
Geezeem:

Only voters can do so

Will they listen?
They always leave the entertainers to the dogs and keep the bland ones.. Smh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 11:43am On Aug 30, 2023
Amya:

Retry again later. Hope you're using the number associated with the decorder
yes I am... been trying for a while.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:44am On Aug 30, 2023
Congratulations to Tobi Bakre, the 21st Housemate on BBNaija All Stars.

Gone, but never forgotten. Absent, but ever present. Baba go just dey sneeze everyday at the rate these people mention his name in the house.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 11:44am On Aug 30, 2023
damiviolet:

One thing about ceec is that if she genuinely likes someone she does not go from 100 to 0 straight she still gives you benefits of doubt but once your cup is full you will get your share........I don't think I have seen her trash talk cross before.....but it's not new,cross is the most disloyal housemate in the house

Once upon a time,

She once genuinely LIKES TOBI.

The rest, as they say, is now history.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 11:45am On Aug 30, 2023
Chai

Ceec and Pere were my favs in thier seasons. I hate that both are fighting embarassed embarassed

Good that Lucy has told Ceec she attacked the wrong person. I hope she owns up and apologise to Pere

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 11:46am On Aug 30, 2023
Zoroaster:
Will they listen?
They always leave the entertainers to the dogs and keep the bland ones.. Smh
That’s the typical Nigerian for you.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 11:47am On Aug 30, 2023
Kwa Kwa Kwa like go reach all of our faves for that House make we no worry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:50am On Aug 30, 2023
Simonokeh7:
So I literally have to tap the plus ➕ button until I get to 1500 before i can exhaust my vote.

Omo see work
Naaa..just type the entire number of votes...the field is freetext
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:51am On Aug 30, 2023
OldBeer:
Cross the retard had the guts to say CeeC has a dark heart.
The same CeeC that has been there for him in that house.
This same "golden-heart" Cross has no issues throwing his friends under the bus.
Kai, my girl has suffered.

Let me just concentrate on my work.

Cross has no loyalty to anyone..he is controlled either by alcohol or his privates...

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:53am On Aug 30, 2023
ColdHunter:

Seyi has more influence
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2023
Threebear:

Sadly he is .
Pére is stronger than I thought.
Mercy's fans are voting Angel.
Adekunle is a tsunami.

Poor Ike will join Seyi ...but at least he's going with a decent percent.

Things I like to read.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
Threebear:

Lmfao 😆🤣
Pére that is in second position?

You mean Angel is 3rd with all the votes she's getting from her fans, Mercy fans, Soma fans and Somgel shippers? Then Pere is the tsunami. He and Seyi are the only ones in that line up that don't have alliance voters this week

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
This empty barrel will never admit she’s wrong.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
Another evidence that proves that Illebaye’s been bullied and victimized!
Thank you Neo!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
damiviolet:

Well that's your own view of her look sha .......safe for her height Cynthia is a proper fine babe

Beauty is judged as a whole, you dont remove or add. You judge it as it is.

It's just like saying, save for someone's teeth or save for their big nose.

Doesnt work that way. Height is an element of good looks too.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
JuicyStar:
This empty barrel will admit she’s wrong.

Not on her life

It is everyone else

(1) (2) (3) ... (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.