Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1544362 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
HFM task

Pere and Adekunle always in same team😊,seyi, ilebaye and Doyin ..
My level up babies in same team again
Pere and Adekunle
Seyi and Adekunle
Ilebaye,doyin and Adekunle 💃💃
2.5million cash prize....

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
Godoverevery:
Bandwagon........people who can't think for themselves just follow popular opinions on SM.

Always following like headless chicken.

Same thing every year.....nawa oooo

Is it because the so called bandwagons aren’t gravitating towards your fave?

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
All the best to team Adekunle.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
The task is going to take long, I guess the pool party will be starting around 10pm like last week.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RawSex(m): 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
andrewbaba44:
The poll is not looking good for pere Walai
I swear!

My source just confirmed to me that he's currently in the bottom 2 with Seyi but with just a little point difference between him and Ike sad.

Patriots have failed him badly, I guess they are sharing votes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
RawSex:
I swear!

My source just confirmed to me that he's currently in the bottom 2 with Seyi but with just a little point difference between him and Ike sad.

Patriots have failed him badly, I guess they are sharing votes
That’s a big fat lie. I can authoritatively tell you that pere is not doing badly at all.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
Dsimmer:
Personally, I didn't see any mistake in what Tolanibaj did.

She probably wanted a ship for storyline (even though I don't know why some do this. Lol). Neo was an available option, even as he kept giving her the greenlight, especially when she started flirting with others and could have probably moved to Adekunle sef. However, when she started grilling Neo about the girls, he denied them (which could have annoyed her out there), thus she could have seen Neo as a shipping material she could be comfortable with on the show, based on the fact that Neo was also her friend out there. I don't even think she even wanted something seriously because she no dey do anything with Neo per se. Besides, some of the housemates said she wasn't always with Neo (regardless of her possessiveness at times, aside the fact that all the girls are possessive, thus I don't even understand the Hypocritical hullabaloo).

On her fight, she fought with the two most provocative housemates on the show. So it wasn't about Neo, even as Neo affirmed that her fight wasn't about him but the fact that the two girls were rude to tolanibaj unwarranted. Mercy also said her fight wasn't about Neo. This was same tolanibaj who didn't fight with anyone over Prince in lockdown. She fought once in lockdown and it was because of same provocation. So she fought because of provocation. If Hypocritical clowns could cheer up problematic rude housemates, then I don't know what nerves they've got to say anything about Tolanibaj.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
fitzmayowa:
So Doyin's nomination is centred around IIebaye's situation.....
Illebaye’s the air she breathes!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
eleshin:
Voted Adekunle and Ike. May the odds favour the on Sunday.
At this point, we are not voting Adekunle to be in the house alone but to be in the house and maintaining great tide every week till the last day that he will be announced as the winner of BBNAllstar season❤️

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
77up:
At this point, we are not voting Adekunle to be in the house alone but to be in the house and maintaining great tide every week till the last day that he will be announced as the winner of BBNAllstar season❤️

Dey play

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
I thought it was supposed to be 15pieces of each currency- so total of 75?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
Fairdamsel:
I thought it was supposed to be 15pieces of each currency- so total of 75?

Walai
Biggie no get standard

He said 15 pieces per 5 currency bills

Anyways let's see how it goes..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
tolexy007:
team Baye 100 , percent. but today I voted for Adekunle and Angel.
but Baye for the 120million
You did absolutely well cos most Baye stans are voting for Angel and Adekunle!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
Threebear:
I can tell you everything about your life just by looking at you.
If you cheat on me I know.
If you'll have accident, I know.
If you have money and tell me you're broke I'll know .

Men fear me as they should 😁

I know things about so many of you just through the energy from your pseudonyms.
how many people will be leaving on Sunday?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2023
tolexy007:
team Baye 100 , percent. but today I voted for Adekunle and Angel.
but Baye for the 120million
Thanks for voting kuku cool
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
Threebear:

Adekunle is one of the most talked about housemates in and out of the house .

What will change ?

For one their nomination pattern .
Adekunle leaving will make nomination a tad bit harder because they'll be stuck with nominating their "friends"

Venita's game will have to take another turn .

The housemates that are hoping Adekunle will give them a male rivalry of the season will have to find another rival which will change their entire game.

Neo and Venita's relationship will either significantly improve or take a turn for the worse .

Adekunle may not be the loudest person in that house , but for some reason so much of the game revolves around him.

Because he's a silent killer unlike the perverted nurse that everyone has seen finish 😁🤣🤣
In all of this

All I am seeing is still venita venita venita

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2023
Bennytwin:

Your baby girl did so good.
Congrats dear
Thank you dear!😘
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
Tatiana4u:

You did absolutely well cos most Baye stans are voting for Angel and Adekunle!
Tati hope say you no forget
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
Even though Doyin was right about most of the housemates, she ain't a saint but problematic too. I also felt she said all that about Mercy because of what Ike had been telling her about Mercy.

After Doyin picked Mercy as BFF because she didn't want Mercy having to fight with Ceec if any altercation ensued, Ike, being the usual instigator who's been telling different things to Ceec & Mercy, went to meet Doyin to tell her that Mercy hated her guts thus ended up sowing seeds of hate into her. So that could have formed Doyin's opinion about Mercy.

Anyway, the main instigators on the show have been Ike, Pere, Doyin, with what Ceec & Alex did to Pere & Cross, they're also part of the instigators. Kidd who was also an instigator already left. There was also Baye with her friendship with Doyin at the beginning. Baye loved to provoke the housemates, then play the victim to Doyin who tend to take up her battle and chart the victim agenda even though Baye did nothing for her in return. I could still remember the Kidd situation which she totally lied to Doyjn. Doyin was Baye's lackey until she displayed the same attitude to Doyin by provoking her while playing the victim afterwards. Baye did same to Beauty too. With what Ike had been telling Doyin about Mercy and co tho, she may want to fall back into her Baye's web again. Lol.

Even though I know Mercy has it in her to get into the game and get sneaky if she wanna be but I don't think she's really got into sneaky mode per se. Right now, all she's concerned about is disliking the idea of seeing Ike moving on with another girl while she is yet to have someone with her on the show. In fact, both of them don't like the idea of any of them moving on with someone else on the show. Thus the reason why tolanibaj advised the both of them to give it a shot again. Aside the fact that her bestie, Venita has been saddled into a ship, thus she wants one for herself too. However Ike doesn't want Mercy winning.

Adekunle also hasn't probably got into the game, although I don't feel he's the instigating type, even though some said he was one in level up. I wouldn't know since I didn't watch much of level up however, he only had issues with Doyin who started the problem as a matter of fact. That aside, I feel he just doesn't like the idea of anyone forming cartel over him. That was what he felt Sheggz was doing in level 1, since Sheggz and Bella were being provocative to almost everyone while forming boss over everyone. Apart from these people, he didn't have problem with anyone. In fact, He felt Pere was trying to lord over everyone at the beginning thus their clash. His ship is probably an avenue to get away from any cartel formed in the house. He's probably still the same guy in level up who almost got loved up with Allyson, like he's been loved up with Venita in all stars.

Cross has also been the same flirting playboy, although Kim dey turn his brain. Lol.

Pere has calmed down a bit with his instigation since Cross fought with him. Lol.

Whitemoney still likes his kitchen more than any babes. Lol. I like it for him because ship na wahala sef 😅 most of the girls are entitled rude brats sef.

In fact, all the housemates are still the same. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
Omashola o
Calm down

Over sabi don cost them this part of the game

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
Titaniumental:

Now take your nonsense back

Asides from being a boytoy and houseboy to Venita, Boytoy Deks has done nothing in that house that makes him remotely more entertaining than Pere

If Boytoy Deks leaves on Sunday,the house will barely notice his exit ,but if Pere leaves the dynamic of the show will shift.

That's how you know who is bringing more content to the show .

Boytoy Deks presence or absence will barely change anything while Pere leaving the house will change a lot of people's game play drastically.

Pere cut across alot of hms his storyline which brings alot of entertainment value to the show involves alot of hms in which his exit will have a direct impact on their gameplay,such can't be said of Boytoy Deks aside his Houseboy duty to his Madam Venita

You are going far

First I want to know who and who's game will change? I mean aside Venita

Let's not even talk about his absence, how has Adekunle's presence affected the dynamics of the game?

When people want to make any point and start with "aside" or "apart from"... they have actually indirectly acknowledged the facts they are refuting grin

We have long established that shipping is not entertainment and that's the only content Adekunle is giving now

... this is not different from what Somgel are giving

So are we saying that Soma's absence will change game's dynamics?

You should actually waka pass some posts here

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
Rahkman:
and what aspect of the game will change due to Adekunle leaving? Cos I never see anybody wey notice him presence except venita undecided

I am just surprised that those that liked that post didn't see it was actually a cruise grin

How can that be remotely true?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
CeeC trying to give Sholzy/Prince a chance

This is lovely to see

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2023
Sholzy is crying 🥺🥺
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2023
Fairdamsel:
Omashola o
Calm down

Biggie no try sha
He should have allowed omashola's team to carry on!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
Big brother was the one that disqualified Omashola-prince group. But that useless old man Omashola that impregnated a woman and accept to go big brother's house to source for money for his abnormal marriage ceremony is there blaming CeeC the game master, for reasons he can't adduce himself. Mad idiot.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
Geezeem:

I am just surprised that those that liked that post didn't see it was actually a cruise grin

How can that be remotely true?
aswear that guy is delusional I even weak reply am,how will u say adekunle is the most talked about guy....if say him talk ike,wey never allow us rest since week 1, I for understand him no wan just give pere any credit.....him no even call seyi,him talk say na adekunle I just weak

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2023
Fairdamsel:
Omashola o
Calm down

omashola is an animal. A guinea fowl
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
Geezeem:

You are going far

First I want to know who and who's game will change? I mean aside Venita

Let's not even talk about his absence, how has Adekunle's presence affected the dynamics of the game?

When people want to make any point and start with "aside" or "apart from"... they have actually indirectly acknowledged the facts they are refuting grin

We have long established that shipping is not entertainment and that's the only content Adekunle is giving now

... this is not different from what Somgel are giving

So are we saying that Soma's absence will change game's dynamics?

You should actually waka pass some posts here

cheesy

Ask urself why almost all the housemates rattled by Adekunle...there u have it...e no dey shout o....but u go feel him game play..
That's smartness....loool

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
Rose020897:

Please don't alter my posts again. I don't take kindly to it.

I am sorry if I quoted you first. I will make a mental note to avoid doing so

Keep it moving

Go and play with yourself and have faan lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nna Nawa o
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
Allnacruise:

Biggie no try sha
He should have allowed omashola's team to carry on!

Felt really bad for them o

(1) (2) (3) ... (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.