Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1551019 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
ThierryJay:
Some people now will not see how Adekunle's finance background helped his team to this win o. He was the group coordinator and biggest contributor.

Congrats to Taskunle!

Them go say na fluke...he is not smart

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
carammel:
Team Adekunle won that is Team PAMM(Adekunle,Pere,Doyin and Ilebaye) and they have won 5,000,000 naira.
First time LU will be in the same group at the same time and they won!!!

Nice!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
Congrats Adekunle, pere, doyin,seyi, ilebaye
Back to back winning my level up housemates,pere and seyi..

Pere and Adekunle always winning together

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
Sanqa:

Doyin answered most

Hahan ....baye even try pass doyin ..
Lool...she answered just 1 or 2

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
ThierryJay:
Some people now will not see how Adekunle's finance background helped his team to this win o. He was the group coordinator and biggest contributor.

Congrats to Taskunle!
staking 4k for the last round was smart.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
At least Cross no shame Binance during that trading round. Make e no be like say he dey call himself crypto trader and he no sabi trade

His team won that round thanks to him.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
Btw, Omashola needs to tone down his resentment with Biggie. Everything no be by shout.

Wmoney & Mercy were completely non-existent for this task. And the way both resigned to their fate was funny.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nurse and Sisi Kunle fans go rest today as both dey same team. Congratulations to the team
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
The team did Good...everyone pulled their weight...pere o...adekunle o...seyi o...even baye tried with some ans....doyin sef get input

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
Lauryn41:

Adekunle and Pere are the real gees

Illebaye also tried

Yes, Ade, Pere and Baye came good for the team.

On to the next!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
scondy:
Adekunl e has been winning back to back o .

Awon team "he fell off"

But I get sha...

The expectations are high ...loool
Has he grabbed a big yansh at the party? NEPA no gree bring light.
Yansh no go kill Adebobo for us o.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2023
At least Seyi don collect 1m
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2023
scondy:

Them go say na fluke...he is not smart

Them too jealous Ma'am. He is a Smart Adec.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2023
safarigirl:
At least Cross no shame Binance during that trading round. Make e no be like say he dey call himself crypto trader and he no sabi trade

His team won that round thanks to him.

But it was a blind trading na..anything can be on those cards...not like they had insights or anything...strictly game of chance

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2023
The winning team

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
carammel:

PegasusSolid is not Safarigirl, he is not gentlefury either, meanwhile, Safarigirl might be gentlefury(not my business).

PegasusSolid used a different moniker in SYE, that one starts with S and it has been deactivated,another in Lockdown for Hermes starting with P,and this one for all star also P(PegasusSolid),He has another one starting with P which he has used on this same thread and will still use.
The person behind the moniker is not Igbo but Yoruba and I don’t think he is tribalalistic.

Safarigirl is not Pegasus solid or gentle fury (I've never even notice this account)

I have only ever used one other moniker here and it was Insanety. All these other monikers, I don't know and I definitely am not.

This is the only account I use for this thread. All of you should please, for the kove of God! Find some other thing to use and entertain yourselves instead of forming fake Sherlock Holmes on something as irrelevant as a bloody Nairaland moniker!

Stop filling up my mentions with nonsense. Manipulate the spelling of "safarigirl" if you must continue in your idle mystery-solving, but I am tired of seeing an unreasonable number of mentions only to check and realise it's just you people on this thread quoting and mentioning my handle for nonsense.

If most of you actually bothered to watch the show, which is what this thread is about, you would not be so consumed trying to figure out whose handle is what, over talking about the Housemates.

Stop mentioning me for things I know nothing about, abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
Gbadoboy:

Has he grabbed a big yansh at the party? NEPA no gree bring light.
Yansh no go kill Adebobo for us o.
He Dey grab an steady Oya, trolling matetial

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
Giel:
These housemates are mean 😂😂
See seyi and Adekunle struggling to hide their laughter when omahsola was crying.
https://twitter.com/oficiallyphindz/status/1697342589022699742?t=2abgVGNMet6aflwyaMl0QQ&s=19
I thought the dude was the oldest housemate.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
scondy:

But it was a blind trading na..anything can be on those cards...not like they had insights or anything...strictly game of chance

Was it?

Because I have seen you and your team mates saying it is Adekunle's great knowledge of finance that helped his team win the final round.

If Adekunle's knowledge of finance helped his team, Cross' knowledge of crypto helped his own team too.

Either way, all na trading and he did not fail Binance that he is signed to.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
Is joyful smile of venita anytime Adekunle wins for me.

And vice versa.

Congrats to team pamm

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
Doyin won HOH plus immunity for this week, won tasks twice this week.

Congratulations girl.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2023
ultraviolet27:

She won't ever tell you the truth go through SYE thread and see if there was any Pegasus solid as a Moniker who Commented there? Unless She just went to comment there today now I made mention of it.I realized the Gentlefury of SYE,LU Season is also Pegasus solid of this Season and it is Safarigirls alternate Moniker.

Since the First time I saw Pegasussolid comment I knew it was Gentlefury behind that Moniker I later linked d both Moniker to Safarigirl when she was always quoting Herself and Wotowotoman Also made mention of it.

That said,the Gentlefury always attacked Maria and Pere's Fan especially Gbegiri Soup that He will even call for His/Her ban.
You people give that bored writer too much credit in this thread. Her alternates I’ve clocked were Crazygirl69 and one other she uses when banned. Gentlefury is PegasusSolid because of his diplomatic way of penning posts. I don’t know what children on Nairaland gain from calling other’s alternates out. I do so only if the person is being a nuisance.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by babydioku(f): 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
Allnacruise:
Islanders
Well-wishers

Thank you all for voting Deks

Why are you gay? 😆🤣😂😹😆🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Okay
You learnt from the Master. Come and pay tribute to me. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
ThierryJay:

Congrats to Taskunle!

I knew they will win.meanwhile,what did seyi tell adekunle that he reported to venwitch
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2023
Lauryn41:
Illebaye tried more than doyin in this game

Shockingly
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
Result locked in.

Adekunle

Angel

Ike

Pere

Seyi.

Ike gang, una try.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
carammel:
The winning team

Venita will die of jealousy seeing how baye was leaning on ade
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2023
garfield1:

I knew they will win.meanwhile,what did seyi tell adekunle that he reported to venwitch

Abeg rest with this Venita slander. In any case Seyi told him to be careful around Venita.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2023
Godoverevery:
Is joyful smile of adekunle fans anytime Adekunle wins for me.

And vice versa.

Congrats to team pamm

We don't care about venita
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
safarigirl:

Was it?

Because I have seen you and your team mates saying it is Adekunle's great knowledge of finance that helped his team win the final round.

If Adekunle's knowledge of finance helped his team, Cross' knowledge of crypto helped his own team too.

Either way, all na trading and he did not fail Binance that he is signed to.

It was the quiz not trading..
Loool
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
garfield1:

Venita will die of jealousy seeing how baye was leaning on ade

Wetin venita buy for your hand wey she pay abeg??

This your constant attack against venita dan pass normal level oooo.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.