Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,780 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1529664 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:21am On Sep 01, 2023
Amillionnn:
But how do you know it was Kunle that brought the matter up?

We were all watching Pere and WM singing and then we started hearing Alex’s raised voice.

This continued for a while.

We couldn’t even tell what was going on because it was just her voice and then we started hearing Adekunle’s voice.

So, please enlighten us, which video did you watch that showed Adekunle bringing the matter up?

Cos even from Alex’s complains, she said Venita was talking…

Listen to Alex and Seyi convo right now.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:22am On Sep 01, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

I did....

Then it’s unfair for you to support Alex on this

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 1:22am On Sep 01, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Deks bringing up the matter was the genesis, Ike was already under his duvet......

Which deks nah fear God, Alex said venita. Adekunle was talking to her to calm down but she was shouting so he screamed .
Alex is explaining to seyi now..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 1:22am On Sep 01, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Lol. I am a fan of Ike.
And people do not necessarily get frantic under water. The initial reaction is confusion. So you can't tell from a clip whether an individual is drowning or not. Is it your drown?
Alex reaction is typical of someone drowning and she took it out on the person she felt was responsible.
Abi is she a mad woman?
Let’s assume the first hit was a reflex action as a result of drowning, was the subsequent hitting also reflex?
I watched it live not cut and join from twitter.
If Ike was the one that hit Alex and injured her, we would not even give Ike any chance at redemption.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 1:23am On Sep 01, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Deks bringing up the matter was the genesis, Ike was already under his duvet......

Whether he brought it up or not is not the koko

What Alex did to Ike was wrong..If it was Ike that hit Alex that way,the internet will be on fire by now calling for Ike's head

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:24am On Sep 01, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Obviously Alex messed up no doubt, but Deks bringing it up would have gingered Ike to react and we all know how Ike reacts after being gingered....

When they started the rough play I knew it was going to get out of hand, also Alex knows she can't swim why get into the pool One thing is sure though, Alex should get it from Biggie......

Once again even with what Alex is saying now.

Adekunle was only doing what women do to we men all the time.

Men fighting for Men here........Adekunle did nothing wrong.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 1:26am On Sep 01, 2023
fitzmayowa:

No one asked Deks to get into it, Ike who was involved in the matter went to bed without saying anything why would Deks start talking about it again

Am sure you ain't watching, everyone was blaming her but cos is Adekunle she screamed at him but trust my guy to roar back ..

She dey find craze she don see, now she's going around apologizing

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 1:26am On Sep 01, 2023
fitzmayowa:

You are clearly on a mission and it’s ok to be.
You will do well to tell those you are keeping the report for how You knew Deks started the talk when Alex used her mouth to mention Venita.
Camera was on Pere and WM and we heard Alex’s voice for over 2mins even before Camera went to the room, so no one knew how it started but everyone knew Alex was wrong.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 1:26am On Sep 01, 2023
Hello BB Naijalanders
If by Monday, you find out you can't log in to your nairaland account, don't bother trying twice, you've been permanently banned for transmitting fake news.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 1:27am On Sep 01, 2023
Lauryn41:

Then it’s unfair for you to support Alex on this

I am not supporting her....
But you guys claiming she just started hitting him out of the blues are being mischievous.
She is not a mad woman. And she is not typically violent.....
I expect Biggie to play the full video...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 1:27am On Sep 01, 2023
Is this the uptempt time I am hearing mercy say that her team told her to avoid Ike undecided

Which team?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:27am On Sep 01, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Listen to Alex and Seyi convo right now.....
Venita brought it up but she couldn't face her.

According to her it was when Adekunle said if it was the other way round nah when she kan spark.

Why she no face venita.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:28am On Sep 01, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

I am not supporting her....
But you guys claiming she just started hitting him out of the blues are being mischievous.
She is not a mad woman. And she is not typically violent.....
I expect Biggie to play the full video...

You are the one gaslighting viewers shaa✋🏾
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 1:28am On Sep 01, 2023
Omor ike dubaku dey enjoy ohh
See 5 star treatment grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 1:30am On Sep 01, 2023
King Cee-C just served dinner to General Ike in bed.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:30am On Sep 01, 2023
Mercy and Alex already bantering.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 1:31am On Sep 01, 2023
Abeg does Lucy smell? Why are the guys not seriously marking her? CeeC was right, these guys are acting like they don't like women!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:31am On Sep 01, 2023
MasterSteps:
King Cee-C just served dinner to General Ike in bed.

Ike don turn General now I thought there was onky one General in the house....cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:31am On Sep 01, 2023
This is very unfair

If Ike did what Alex did this night , he would have been immediately disqualified

It’s wrong

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:32am On Sep 01, 2023
PegasusSolid:
Abeg does Lucy smell? Why are the guys not seriously marking her? CeeC was right, these guys are acting like they don't like women!

I don't think the guys in the house fancy her though, she was into Pere but Pere moved away stylishly from her......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 1:32am On Sep 01, 2023
This whitemoney freestyle choke
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:33am On Sep 01, 2023
Alex physically assaulted Ike like a proper dimkpa chim.
Everybody saw it but she is going round the house selling that she “doonotuuzetoget angry”, gaslighting people (unsuccessfully though) while at it.

Alex sef

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:33am On Sep 01, 2023
WhiteMoney and Pere making good music....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 1:33am On Sep 01, 2023
Whitemoney and Pere are really good at this music stuff..
See collabo

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:34am On Sep 01, 2023
Eeghe:
Alex physically assaulted Ike like a proper dimkpa chim.
Everybody saw it but she is going round the house selling that she “doonotuuzetoget angry”, gaslighting people (unsuccessfully though) while at it.

Alex sef

She would sure get it from Biggie what the punishment will be is what we don't know.....

Since IIebaye got a strike for hair pulling I think Biggie will want to be consistent with that and issue a strike or at most 2 strikes.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 1:34am On Sep 01, 2023
Lauryn41:
This is very unfair

If Ike did what Alex did this night , he would have been immediately disqualified

It’s wrong
Toxic masculinity
If it was the other way round, no one will give Ike chance to explain.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 1:34am On Sep 01, 2023
Is it only whitemoney and Pere that will present their wager task later today ?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 1:35am On Sep 01, 2023
But what did Ike do to Alex? I don't think she will just start hitting him just like that.

PS. I didn't watch what happened.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:36am On Sep 01, 2023
Twoclans:
Is it only whitemoney and Pere that will present their wager task later today ?

They are perfecting their lines and helping Kim with hers I think others who will be singing are good they just need to practise later today......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 1:36am On Sep 01, 2023
Mamba is trying to sell another narrative. She's been repeating her boobs were open.
Trying to gaslight everyone. What a Terrible human being

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 1:36am On Sep 01, 2023
Pere's singing voice kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 1:37am On Sep 01, 2023
They must give this girl a strike, anything outside will make this show a joke. I hate nonsense. See as she dey punch like man.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.