Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1478440 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:49am On Sep 01, 2023
fitzmayowa:
The annoying thing in all this gist is the OGs clocked her game and they continue to fall for it, is that not madness, during her earlier 2 strike fight they all said it, that she is using "pity me" strategy yet its after that una switch off system, thrash her cloth and fight her over man, is that not madness......

The OGs don fall hand and they should accept it and just move on or find away to knock her out of the games without all this ranting.....

undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2023
She’s playing a game,yen yen yen!
Why are they so concerned?
Why didn’t they play their own game?
Rubbish!
No matter what they say,Illebaye must win this show!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:51am On Sep 01, 2023
Cece you sef rest!
Wetin illebaye do you

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:51am On Sep 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

This supa komando task she win dey really pepper dem!

Lol.............God strength tati.

Warn your pity me please baddie to stay far away from angel.

Sha don't be a blindfollower.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:51am On Sep 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

This supa komando task she win dey really pepper dem!

You better begin pray for your gal, WhiteMoney don threatened to blacklist her, CeeC plans to unleash on her again, while Pere is still somewhere waiting for when to strike, you don support person this season o.....cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2023
Where is that hypocrite ladyhippo and her brigade?
If it was the reverse, so called feminists would have been creating different agenda.
But na Ike and he is a man so everything is good..
Rubbish.
Biggie better give that Mamba strike or straight disqualification

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2023
Justice for Ike trending on Twitter.

This game is so funny

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:54am On Sep 01, 2023
The simple way to knock any strategy off is to ignore it and not give it a reaction and that's the classic way to out play any strategy......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:54am On Sep 01, 2023
fitzmayowa:

You better begin pray for your gal, WhiteMoney don threatened to blacklist her, CeeC plans to unleash on her again, while Pere is still somewhere waiting for when to strike, you don support person this season o.....cheesy grin cheesy
Gid will protect her for me.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:55am On Sep 01, 2023
IghravweIG:

This game is so funny

Well Alex went in for it and Biggie should do something about the slapping though....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:55am On Sep 01, 2023
Kayode, you will crumble, for what you sold us✋🏾😭✋🏾

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kesikeller(m): 9:56am On Sep 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:
She’s playing a game,yen yen yen!
Why are they so concerned?
Why didn’t they play their own game?
Rubbish!
No matter what they say,Illebaye must win this show!

I tire it reminds them what their younger self couldn't achieve, they are just jealous. If they feel like they have game they should play it not all this talk

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:56am On Sep 01, 2023
They thought she’s stupid and senseless but she showed them how stupid they are and they’re mad?
Lmao!
Biggy please cancel her strikes cos I’m tired of these useless OGs threatening to get her disqualified!
Rubbish!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 9:57am On Sep 01, 2023
Eeghe:
I opened my mouth (fingers) to say I will vote Ilebaye?
BBjesu😭
Abeg give me gist. What’s up!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:57am On Sep 01, 2023
kesikeller:

I tire it reminds them what their younger self couldn't achieve, they are just jealous. If they feel like they have game they should play it not all this talk
Exactly!
Their jealousy will ruin them!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:57am On Sep 01, 2023
IghravweIG:

This game is so funny

That the right thing to do.

If reverse was the case we all know what would have happened by now.

That why i was happy Adekunle pointed it out yesterday and she started ranting like a fool.

Men need to start standing up for Men too.

Alex must get a strike for assault...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 9:58am On Sep 01, 2023
Geezeem:

I thought they said, they all RESPECT kunle and that Pere has no respect hence they abuse him anyhow as per see finish?.... Adekunle dey flash d. ick too? grin

People just don't know that the reason nobody insults or fights Adekunle is cos he doesn't really interact with the house.

He is constantly isolated with Venita, where them want see am fight? for untop bed?

You quoted someone that dint watch😁, he was even asking for updates here.
Adekunle dint fight with Alex,Alex screamed at him and he shouted back at her.. No time for nonsense,no love and light ...
Ur pere was smiling at Adekunle when he shouted...

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:02am On Sep 01, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I think Biggie will sure revisit the matter and she will sure get it from him, any reaction from Ike might not be good for him, we should wait for Biggie to handle it.....

I didn’t say Ike should do anything

I’m talking about us on the outside
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:02am On Sep 01, 2023
Supa komando has reawakened the hatred and envy these housemates have towards Illebaye!
Damn!
This girl started this week on a very sad note when Doyin didn’t chose her as bff and now she’s winning,they suddenly realize she’s playing a game?
Lmao!
Cross nominated her unprovoked and now,he’s shocked she played him?
Wasn’t he the one who left her for Kim?
It is well!

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:03am On Sep 01, 2023
Geezeem:

I thought they said, they all RESPECT kunle and that Pere has no respect hence they abuse him anyhow as per see finish?.... Adekunle dey flash d. ick too? grin

People just don't know that the reason nobody insults or fights Adekunle is cos he doesn't really interact with the house.

He is constantly isolated with Venita, where them want see am fight? for untop bed?

Abeg rest

Adekunle was defending your IKE

Rest

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:03am On Sep 01, 2023
Playerz:

I no be her fan but you can sense her growing popularity. I know say part of the reason the thing dey waya the head of some housemates and oda fans na becos of that ghana accent. I no mind if she win sha or anybody else apart Mercy and WM.

As long as Mercy and whitemoney does not win again I am good with anybody else.

Big brother is not exclusive right to anybody or any group.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 10:03am On Sep 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Baye didn’t come with any strategy,neither was she coached!
She’s just living her truth!
Wetin concern you with her virginity?

This mischievous stupidity on my screen is what you're calling "Living her truth" abi?

Why does Baye, who was quite chilled in Level Up, suddenly thrive in provoking people and playing the victim when they react? This is the same Baye that never cried in Level Up, not even when provoked by Beauty.

Adekunle and Angel both said that this Baye is quite different from the one they know outside the house.

Her virginity is not of interest to me(she's way too young for me), but it's part of her good girl act. How can such a girl be so relaxed kissing, entering beds, and flirting with zero emotions?

And you think she didn't receive behaviour training somewhere ?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2023
Godoverevery:
Pity me baddie dan cast ooooo

See CeeC, kim and Ike sef dan clock her game.
its too late my dear....make dem nominate her

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:04am On Sep 01, 2023
There are manipulators in there, uncouth and tactless humans. Gossips, vile, malicious, and spiteful human beings in there.
Then, let's talk about the backbiters, the two-faced, pretentious ones, and then the erratic.
No saint on that show.
Pick your poison and stan!
Illebaye’s my best poison and I’ll Stan her till the very end!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2023
Godoverevery:
See how they are lashing Alex.

Thank God Adekunle stood up for Ike yesterday night.

Person Bleep up kan dey lie say Ike wan drown her.

All Adekunle said was ***if reverse was the case*** she started ranting and he gave her back.

She’s a bloody hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 10:05am On Sep 01, 2023
Ilebaye last night to Adekunle.....am not talking to you,I won insult you...we are level up housemates....
My faves still remember they b level up mates✌️ ...

Few minutes later, omashola, Adekunle and ilebaye singing and dancing in the lounge...

Yay!!Doyin and ilebaye spoke yesterday 💃💃

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2023
fitzmayowa:
The annoying thing in all this gist is the OGs clocked her game and they continue to fall for it, is that not madness, during her earlier 2 strike fight they all said it, that she is using "pity me" strategy yet its after that una switch off system, thrash her cloth and fight her over man, is that not madness......

The OGs don fall hand and they should accept it and just move on or find away to knock her out of the games without all this ranting.....
even all dis gang up ranting is helping her game ..dem no know

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Supa komando has reawakened the hatred and envy these housemates have towards Illebaye!
Damn!
This girl started this week on a very sad note when Doyin didn’t chose her as bff and now she’s winning,they suddenly realize she’s playing a game?
Lmao!
Cross nominated her unprovoked and now,he’s shocked she played him?
Wasn’t he the one who left her for Kim?
It is well!

That is men for you,he does not know that the real person playing him is Kim,because she is the real fake housemate .By the time biggies pulls her out of the house his eye will open.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2023
All this clocking of baye game no dey trip

How ØG housemates and ØG viewers allowed themselves to get played also doesn’t concern me

What concerns me is JUSTICE FOR IKE

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kesikeller(m): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2023
PegasusSolid:

This mischievous stupidity on my screen is what you're calling "Living her truth" abi?

Why does Baye, who was quite chilled in Level Up, suddenly thrive in provoking people and playing the victim when they react? This is the same Baye that never cried in Level Up, not even when provoked by Beauty.

Adekunle and Angel both said that this Baye is quite different from the one they know outside the house.

Her virginity is not of interest to me(she's way too young for me), but it's part of her good girl act. How can such a girl be so relaxed kissing, entering beds, and flirting with zero emotions?

And you think she didn't receive behaviour training somewhere ?

Why are u pained, you must not like everybody if she wasn't winning you won't be bothered but cuz she is winning you are here lecturing us on morals this is reality TV not a church program, this is a sign of witchcraft go and work on yourself

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rose020897(f): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2023
kesikeller:

Make una rest manipulate this, manipulate that is it not a game of manipulation at the end of the day to win the grand prize, if you don't like the girl just say it, everyone there came with a strategy

Then she be villian then. Make una no dey act like pere,kidd, ike, venita and co are the only villians.

If it's a game then don't villify others and act like the other villain is a victim. No victim there

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.