Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,075 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1540950 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2023
Hehehehehehehehe.Adekunle and dancing kwaaaaaaa
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2023
ADEKUNLE AND CEEC "my" preferred top two oluwa run am for me

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2023
iamoyindamola:
This BB ninjas they dance oo
What makes you think they are the regular ninjas

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2023
Chai....
Eloswag and Kanaga Jr would have enjoyed this wager task very much 😊😊😊

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2023
damiviolet:
Mercy and Ilebaye say hi. cool

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Let them continue!grin

Each time someone says let's have Faan, watch Whitemoney's face, e no dey like am cos na 'who dey' make am win during him season grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2023
MasterSteps:

They obviously aren’t. They are just wearing the outfit to mask their identity

Most likely professional dancer

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2023
Adekunle has really been feeding fat.
See him dancing and looking like MC Oluomo after a round of ewa agoyin and agbo in the motor park.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2023
damiviolet:

Adekunle top 4 not 3

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by iamoyindamola(m): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2023
MasterSteps:

She's is a ninja for the time being

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2023
E too sweet my belle seeing my billionaire babies Oba Waya and Odogwu Mimi bromancing Choi💋💋

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2023
Seunomobo:

Each time someone says let's have Faan, watch Whitemoney's face, e no dey like am cos na 'who dey' make am win during him season grin grin grin grin
Lmao!
Even if he shouts “who Dey” from now till tomorrow,he still won’t win!grin
Even biggy now imitates Illebaye…lolgrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2023
Fairdamsel:
Used to think Mercy was a good dancer
Party freestyle dance is different from coordinated sequence.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2023
kowema:
Adekunle has really been feeding fat.
See him dancing and looking like MC Oluomo after a round of ewa agoyin and agbo in the motor park.

You forgot to add **very handsome***

Hope you don't wet your pa*** anytime you see him on your screen like venita. 😉

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2023
Baba4kinatu:

Modina was tell us she is from Chicago, only for us to find out she's on a visiting VISA

Modina no get strategy for 2 seasons, na chasing men all about, so much for the buz beech

Let me reply this.

It's your rude rapist who dey chase men, even harassing them. She did that in level up. Chased after several guys who turned her down yet was feeling entitled to each of them while fighting with several people because of her entitlement over the several men she chased. She's done same in all stars. Tolani had never done such. So direct your lunacy to your rapist!

Meanwhile, Your useless rapist was rude to Tolani and Tolani put her in her place. That's something you should draft into your brain.

In lockdown, Prince asked out Tolanibaj as a matter of fact. Tolani didn't even reason him to begin with because she wasn't even part of Prince's group. In fact, I could still remember the exact moment Prince asked out Tolani after Nengi turned him down. Tochi had even asked her out prior to that.

Apart from going to cuddle with Prince at night, she didn't bother much about Prince during the day. She didn't fight with any girl over him too. Out there, Prince continued to chase her while lying to her about his situation with Dorathy until she eventually found out. I mean Lucy tried shipping with Prince on lockdown show, so why didn't he go after Lucy after the show? To tell you he was the one chasing after Tolani after the show. As a matter of fact, he asked her out on the show. Then when Dorathy came out, he was also going out with Dora but kept lying to Tolani about dating Dora until she found out. I wasn't even bothered about the whole drama that ensued over it sef. I only felt those that ganged up against Tolani and were wailing during the reunion were just Hypocrites.

In all stars, Neo was her outside friend who was giving her the greenlight on the show, as well as getting jealous whenever she was flirting with the other guys at the beginning. Even though she doesn't want any dating with Neo per se like she's severally stated on the show, she felt comfortable enough to ship with him for a storyline on the show based on the fact that he was her outside friend who's been giving her the greenlight, thus she started grilling Neo about his singleness. She severally asked him if he was single which Neo affirmed. She also asked about the girls which he all denied to her, including Beauty whom she also asked about but he denied Beauty and said it was Beauty chasing after him. That was it and she started her shipping storyline with Neo but then, the two most provocative rude girls started mouthing off at her unnecessarily thus she went off on them and put them in their places!

That was why I said she wouldn't like it if she found out that Neo was dating Beauty yet lied to her about it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Let them continue!grin
Sharrap Ewu bandwagoner!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2023
Wonderful job Neo and Adekunle

And they had so much fun at the same time

They definitely have this in their net
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2023
Adekunle and Neo are not playing around. Nice moves

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2023
WOOWW.. Neo Energy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2023
Adekunle and Neo have completely killed it!!!!! - They are the ones to beat
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2023
Deks and Neo are really doing good, their team would likely win it......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2023
Awwww. See the housemates enjoying Neo and Kunle.

It was nice to see
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2023
Adekunle's team playing spirit and adaptability is highly commendable.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2023
O boy........no competition.

Adekunle team dan win ds one oooo

E choke die oooll
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ade and Neoenergy 🔥

Stop it I love it
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2023
Neo Energy!!!!

Ceec the hype woman grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2023
Abeg who sang this song

I love it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2023
MasterSteps:
Adekunle's team playing spirit and adaptability is highly commendable.

He really surprised me ooo

Just 5min and he learns all that from prince.

Adekunle for LU no sabi dance at all.

This Adekunle is completely different oooo.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2023
QueenSindel:
[s]Sharrap Ewu bandwagoner!!
Instead of you to tell me that you’re back from kuje and you missed me,you’re quoting me with nonsense!grin
If I flog you now,they’ll say I’m wicked!grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2023
Does anyone have an idea about the somg currently being played is it Nigerian?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
Alex's yansh is YANSHING.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
Godoverevery:

He really surprised me ooo

Just 5min and he learns that from prince.

Adekunle for LU no sabi dance at all.

Ds Adekunle is completely different oooo.

Didn’t watch the LU BBN

But his dance was soooo smooth…. And coupled with Neo’s energetic moves, they were the dynamic duo

(1) (2) (3) ... (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.