Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,485 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1502690 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
The useless housemates trying too hard for nothing: Venita and Soma angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
These cameras are not doing the housemates full justice. At first I thought it might be the lighting, but it was the same thing even when they were out in the sun this afternoon.

As though there’s a darkish tint to everything. I can’t just figure it out.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
ThierryJay:

I completely agree with your analysis. I discovered this season is quite peculiar because the content is more in their discussions than all these fake fights they are doing upandan. The HMs are now well informed and aware, so their conversations are loaded and provide perspectives to theirs or their competitor's strategy.

Imagine the Uriel vs Ilebaye fight yesterday midnight. Very unnecessary. Uriel was singing off key during their rehearsal cause she was tired. She then happened to see Ilebaye who was at that moment laughing at someone else's comment and next, BOOM! she pounced on the poor girl and everywhere exploded and rehearsal was cancelled. Make that make sense.

I truly hate their theatrical fights undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
Seunomobo:

Aguwanyi, you're a die hard supporter of Adekunle, I watched you from last season, and your loyalty still lies with him this season, your kind is rare bro.......In short you're a rare gem ........Kudos bro ......
Awwwwwn..
…thank you dear..
**hugs**

This person just gingered me…
I RIDE WITH ADEKUNLE OLOPADE FOREVER..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
Amya:

See them.. No man is superior to me, not even my father. As long as we breathe the same air, we are at par.
face reality undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
PrincessEstates:
These cameras are not doing the housemates full justice. At first I thought it might be the lighting, but it was the same thing even when they were out in the sun this afternoon.

Are you watching on Go TV or DSTV?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
grin. Oooops Kayode shock as Venita bent over! The way the camera skidded away was faster than the flash grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
Join us for the pool party…

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
Wotowotoman:
The useless housemates trying too hard for nothing: Venita and Soma angry

You just hate them.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2023
PrincessEstates:

It's the lights. I'm not loving the visuals at all. I like to see through their facial expressions and the lights not helping
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2023
Mercy, please have some mercy on these housemates nah cheesy grin

Ahn ahn, kilode? tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2023
Amya:

Venit is a pretty chic but her attitude takes away from her beauty. Inserting herself in everything while it gives her camera time is backfiring. I see no toxic army lining up. Those slots have been filled up. She can try another storyline.

Out of the 20 HMs, Venita have worked her way to the bottom of my list

😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
Wotowotoman:

DSTV via TV, and Showmax via mobile phone.

Is it clearer on GOTV?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ade is better off amongst his age grade and intellectual class. That Gen Z lot did him dirty last year. He has even said it now that he is enjoying himself in this new group

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
PrincessEstates:

DSTV via TV, and Showmax via mobile phone.

Is it clearer on GOTV?

I was going to say maybe it’s that way on Gotv cos I’m watching on dstv and it is very clear…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
PrincessEstates:
Mercy, please have some mercy on these housemates nah cheesy grin

Ahn ahn, kilode? tongue
Ọmọ! Angel nearly blind me now.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bluefilm: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
Wotowotoman:

E fit be GoTV o.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
This naija recession don hit Tubaba sotey he don dey do Hamatem soft gel advert grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
What’s up with this Uriel patchy complexion na? embarassed🤢
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
MamBi:

Absolutely! She knows how to press buttons and then sit pretty whilst her opponent goes ballistic… I hope she has time to build genuine followers though because that is what could make her go home really fast.
She's gaining every second 😂. She will trend tonight on twitter.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
Wotowotoman:

I was going to say maybe it’s that way on Gotv cos I’m watching on dstv and it is very clear…

How do I explain?

It’s very clear but there’s just something wrong somewhere. They all look a little darker than they all are.

For example; when Doyin was showed in her bikini in the room not long ago, I thought she was wearing fishnets, till she started applying oil on her body, and I realized that was not the case.

There’s just this extra level of darkness to their complexions and everything in general in the House.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
Cross can pass for Frodd’s twin. Those two look alike gaan. Just that one is fit and the other a fat head…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
eleshin:

Ọmọ! Angel nearly blind me now.

grin

She nearly blinded all the guys o cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
PrincessEstates:

How do I explain?

It’s very clear but there’s just something wrong somewhere. They all look a little darker than they all are.

For example; when Doyin was showed in her bikini in the room not long ago, I thought she was wearing fishnets, till she started applying oil on her body, and I realized that was not the case.

There’s just this extra level of darkness to their complexions and everything in general in the House.

Oh sorry. Mine is not that way. I can see everything clearly. Even Uriel’s nasty complexion and Angel’s flabby yansh 🤢
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
Seyi lost his belly fat, is toned, and looks younger than he did during Pepperdem.
His muscles are speaking youthfulness.
Amazing🥂🥂🥂

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
Is this the Phyna y'all claim to be in the house on Sunday??

You can take a pig from the gutter but you can never take the gutter out of the pig

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fkhalifa(m): 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Cross can pass for Frodd’s twin. Those two look alike gaan. Just that one is fit and the other a fat head…
I used to think it's only me who sees this
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
Why these guys no send Princess na? She looks very lonely sad
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2023
Tolani can easily be my younger sister
Uncanny

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2023
Amya:

See them.. No man is superior to me, not even my father. As long as we breathe the same air, we are at par.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
The kind smell wey go dey ooze for this party go be from another world o..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
Pool party

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.