Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1478457 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I like it. Let it pain him so he will learn. Cause it's about time (two years too late but still) Whitemoney learns to stop hoarding every musical task to himself. He's not that good of a musician so he should stop thinking that because he produced a hit song that it makes him the most knowledgeable when it comes to music or music-influenced tasks/wagers

Which hit song did he produce ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kesikeller(m): 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
PatientVulture:

I really can't blame Doyin . Some persons were bent on ruining her reign .

Is because she is not coordinated she prefers gossiping around, if she would have seek the help of some people like soma or Adekunle she would have scaled through. When mercy was hoh frodd helped her to coordinate the wager.

And lazy too, she have been upstairs mostly throughout this week

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
Fairdamsel:

CeeC feels like she is better than others

Was she not the person that almost spoilt their drama in the second week and was about to be kicked off production but she had to beg?

You see why we say she is a vile and bitter person

Shameful

She's naturally defensive so its expected. They say short people are like that. I tall well so I no fit relate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
Amya:

God forbid for Ceec to form victim for anybody. Unlike you know who that burst into tears because dem off music. When they're talking of better people abeg no bring that mannerless girl join the talk.
Aunty rest. Ilebaye is not forming victim.
A victim former will turn her diary session to a diary of lamentations.
If e easy to play victim tell your faves to do it and stop crying victim.
What Neo and Cross said after the wager to mock her is her playing victim abi?
Rest.
Ilebaye is anything but mannerless we watch the show too. You would not be talked down on and wouldn't want to defend yourself too.
They saw her as a better person and brought her for All stars and she might likely win your so called better people.
Rest.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
Godoverevery:

O my God.
5 people worked on that song from the get go.........5 people spent 2 nights working on that song together

Kindly explain how he colonize it??
There other expect of that task apart from the music.......did WM stop the skit makers from practicing.

Come on........is unfair for anyone to say WM colonize that thing.

The task had two parts

White and a few took care of music , the rest should have taken Care of the skits and the rest

Doyin is to be blamed here

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
dominique:
They didn't lose last week's wager presentation wey not get head or tail, that some of the housemates don't even know what's going on. How many of them even participated in the calamity of a performance last week? It's this one where they gave a superb performance that biggie decided to fail them. Very unfair to those that put a lot into the presentation.
Biggie decides the week wager is won,they can't keep having excess food in the house every week,they need drama in the house.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
Eeghe:
Seeing Ike admitting to feeling emasculated makes me feel so, helpless
Ike’m, ndo oo?
kiss

He said that? cry cry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
dominique:
They didn't lose last week's wager presentation wey not get head or tail, that some of the housemates don't even know what's going on. How many of them even participated in the calamity of a performance last week? It's this one where they gave a superb performance that biggie decided to fail them. Very unfair to those that put a lot into the presentation.

Biggie might have felt they did not put in their best in collective effort because of how lenient he was last week . It's good they lost , they need to learn . Being a team player is a great soft skill everyone should have

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
ThierryJay:

She's naturally defensive so its expected. They say short people are like that. I tall well so I no fit relate.

This made me laugh 🤣🤣

I’m with you dear

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
Everyone can now see the maggot’s true character. Ekwensu

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
scondy:

Which hit song did he produce ?
Co ask! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

The way Cross and Neo turned against Ilebaye overnight needs to be studied.
It’s even better cos I never liked Neo for Illebaye!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
Onions pilfering is about to go on all times high..

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
ambassadorgozie:

I checked your profile nd discovered that half of your comments on nairaland is full of insults to White money.

Now, I asked, why did you decide to use most part of your existence to abuse and malign someone who doesn't know you?

Is it that WM forcefully took your father's land or what? This isn't ordinary again.

Seriously, something is definitely wrong with you because this has passed obsession.

Lemme advice your miserable broke life- Use the time you use to insult WM to do something meaningful in your life. Go to YouTube nd learn one IT course. It will make you busy nd productive.

How can you dedicate your full life trolling someone richer than your entire generation? The guy has achieved something you'll never achieve in life.

What have you achieved in life other than trolling WM? I ask again.

I know you'll continue ranting like a mannerless goat but I won't dignify you with reply.

Everlasting fool, ode!

Its wife ran and followed WM because this said 'man' quarrels like a market woman, especially those ones that sell fish at Ojà ìsolò in Akure. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
Baye sitting calmly and watching her enemy scatter. This girl is the show

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
Twoclans:

Which hit song ohhhhh?

Whitemoney a hit song . haaaaaaaa

Did he not produce one song like that? I really must have dreamt it grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

He produced a hit song?
When was that?

Let me modify my post grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2023
kowema:

E sweet me die
The idiots don dey balme Ilebaye.
Senseless lots.
The girl said she wanted to act, them force her go do ghost back up.
Adekunle wanted to write script them go gree.
Supposed OGs just kolobi wager hold am like say na only them get talent.
Adekunle even said it that biggie emphasized defined roles.
Mtcheww

You dumb as fvck

Ilebaye said she wanted to act then they said she should choose who she wants to mimic and then she Said she's no longer interested and it's not the type of acting she wants

So they should have scrapped the whole skit script just to please ilebaye?

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2023
Alex should leave IIebaye alone and let this matter be.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2023
Godoverevery:

O my God.
5 people worked on that song from the get go.........5 people spent 2 nights working on that song together

Kindly explain how he colonize it??
There other expect of that task apart from the music.......did WM stop the skit makers from practicing.

Come on........is unfair for anyone to say WM colonize that thing.

Did u not see and a few others ...lol...wm and the other 4 pple hoarded it
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
I blame Doyin most in all of this. She was the custodian of biggies requirements on the task.

She should have ensured an even spread of the roles. Adekunle brought it to her attention but didnt want to push further make e no be say his own was too much.

Wmoney too has his fault but he isnt HOH so I'll pass on that.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
Chibabe005:
Eyah, White money seating alone with a glass of beer
Na ceec head catch am grin
He dedicated a whole verse t diss ceec

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
It unfair for anyone to blame WM or accuse him of hoarding the music task.

5 people worked on that music from day 1.........there no time WM stopped other HM from doing other aspect of the task.

For Christ sake alot people don't watch the show real time but just follow online narratives.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
I knew Alex would be the person to spoil this house plan angry
Ignore herrrr sheesh
Onye oma Emeka🤦🏾‍♀️👎🏿

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
Thank you Alex

Hope people are hearing

How do people expect other HMs to keep begging them to participate?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2023
Eeghe:
I knew Alex would be the person to spoil this house plan sheesh
Onye oma Emeka🤦🏾‍♀️👎🏿

I think Seyi met her to talk to her and it’s good… Bcs the narrative being painted is she was not included in tasks
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2023
scondy:

Did u not see and a few others ...lol...wm and the other 4 pple hoarded it

Na everybody go sing

Nawa ooooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kesikeller(m): 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
Eeghe:
I knew Alex would be the person to spoil this house plan angry
Ignore herrrr sheesh
Onye oma Emeka🤦🏾‍♀️👎🏿

Illebaye is the show, when grace comes no one can stop it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
Geezeem:
Onions pilfering is about to go on all times high..

You like wahala o, you and Deks people will get into it again, this night......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by gabby18: 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
Giel..where art thou??
Did u see ur girl Alex this evening..
She did so well with her roles...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
Alex leave Ilebaye alone.
No be she spoil wager .
Infact, Alex said she was going to write the skit with IKE, Dying minute she opted out. Venita had to step in after begging from the Housemates.
So what's Alex preaching to Ilebaye for?. Abeg;

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
Oh they even gave her a role and she rejected it. Yet her arisers are out here saying total rubbish.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.