Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,836 members, 7,866,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1550399 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
Doyin don cause wahala she for allow Kim and IIebaye play last round na.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
Amya:

Did he ever have a shot though. Or you were buying into the group chat inventd craze

He was a finalist

He came fourth cheesy

He was a taskmaster then

Now.... he stands a "better chance" as per the shipping content he is giving

🚶🚶🚶

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
kowema:
God of Ilebaye thank you oh.
Going forward, I go dey respect igala jazz .
Please who has Ilebaye's brother's number?, I want that Cowry he gave her. I want it too mbok.

Pls if you get the cowry share with me oo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
I'm so proud of Alex. No one is going to bully her in that house grin no matter how ugly your voice is

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
Doyin has come out again and said big brother
Said ilebaye didn't touch the chair so ilebaye has won

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
Dsimmer:

Na your toxic Baye go crumble na. Na she dey fight with everyone on the show.

Neo suppose milk the sexual harassment in the first week sef. It was Neo who was harassed by your toxic pervert.

Btw, Neo felt your toxic pervert was the reason why Tolani left. That was why he said he disappointed Tolani and should have done a lot more. Well, toxic Baye with her toxic retards out there wouldn't leave unproblematic Tolani alone while they keep hunting men for their man Hunting toxic "pity me" dumb Olosho who's doing same on the show while fighting with several. It's actually the hypocrisy for me grin y'all go crumble!

Reminds me of the song for hypocrites "take me to church" which are for Hypocritical idiots condemning others and calling them sick when they're no different. Well, Neo liked his madness with Tolani on the show, he didn't ask any fools out there to start acting god over his life. Imagine the toxic retards out there hating unproblematic Tolani unnecessarily yet man hunting same Neo for their toxic pervert.

The "take me to church" song hit harder, knowing what it meant grin Hozier dey craze with his metaphor. That's a good song. For Hypocrites!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
Please Angel is fire abeg. i like that babe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
The music never stopped Prince.

You thought it stopped but it didn’t.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
Okpo Angel sef dey find highlight. Stupeed hoê

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
Allnacruise:

It shouldn't be that serious now...

It's grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
Kim and Angel about to get into it....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
lokoloko84:
You have a point there. But don't you also think that venita has always been royal to Adekunle and seems that she always fight his battle in the house, at least on the surface.
I don't think telling her is out of place.
Even Biggie told her to talk directly to Seyi about their issues and to me that is the way to go.

Oga,telling her is out of place.it is pure foolishness na.someone told you something in confidence.he was advising him,it is now left for him to take it or leave it.why tell venita?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
Angel please calm down

Ilebaye thank you for pushing her back
I don tire for this week

Doyin struggling to control her house today
Hoh week has not been easy for her at all

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
Angel and Kim, Kim has nothing to lose, Angel has.
This one Angel stood up to go at Kim.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
Mercy is extremely quiet....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
Dear Mamba aka Amuche pure heart but na u dey manipulate pass…
Remove Adekunle’s name from ur poisonous tongue..And even if u cry from now till next year,Adekunle no go give u preek suck..

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
Today is looking like it’s going to be an interesting day
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
Godoverevery:

Pls leave this people...........it is not new with BBN we always have blindfollowers who will never see anything wrong in what there favs do.

Yesterday I wrote it here Adekunle and venita are part of people to be blamed for the wager lost.......am a diehard Islander but not am a headless follower

But you attacked me when I call out ade.

One thing about bandwagon is makes people in it lose there logical reasoning and everything will be about emotions.

Stop wasting your time dear.......ilebaye can never be wrong to this people.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2023
Sanqa:
I'm so proud of Alex. No one is going to bully her in that house grin no matter how ugly your voice is
Bully?
HoH Doyin decided on awarding Baye the win, she was facing Adekunle?
From where to where now??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Doyin don cause wahala she for allow Kim and IIebaye play last round na.....

No need,Kim and Prince already cheated. Biggie said Doyin could give another chance and Doyin said no she won't. I believe she had the decision to make
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:
She don win again o!!!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
This one you and Threebear dey same team, wahala for others..

I am here to be entertained by the banters here and on my screen..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
God is fighting for my girl!
Choi!
See gbas gbos!
Kwa kwa kwa

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
Angel wanted to go and fight Kim? What kind of bullying is this? Has she stood to fight anyone b4?
Arisers for Kim.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
Alex has been looking for some reasons to go at Adekunle since Monday, as if the nomination she gave him is not enough, she has been attacking him, that girl has a big problem, I thought she was a peaceful, na pretender.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
I pity Kim

E go say ilebaye don beat am for finals twice grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2023
Munzy14:

Lol…Threebear na anywhere belle face ogrin
No mind amgrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2023
kowema:

No biggie told her to give a last chance but Doyin said she won't give last chance so she went ahead to declare Ilebaye the winner. E sweet me
No listen to Doyin

They started attacking her for not giving a last chance and she told them that it was a joke that big brother told her to disqualify them and there was no last chance.

I hope you've saw doyin go into the diary room and come out again and say that big brother told her that ilebaye didn't touch the chair so that means ilebaye has won

If big brother gave a last chance then he wouldn't have called doyin to come and tell her ilebaye didn't touch the chair and to crown ilebaye winner.

Can't you see Doyin has moved to a new game?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Mercy is extremely quiet....
Money removes razz...She has seen money and things that goes with it..😁

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Dear Mamba aka Amuche pure heart but na u dey manipulate pass…
Remove Adekunle’s name from ur poisonous tongue..And even if u cry from now till next year,Adekunle no go give u preek suck..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
Congratulations Princess Baye

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
Giel:

You people are irritanting as hell with this nonsense

Go and look for how to rewind your decoder or go and look for videos on Twitter when Doyin said it.

Stop correcting what you didn't watch.

Biggie said Doyin could give another chance and Doyin said no she won't, Maybe u should rewind your decoder.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2023
Munzy14:

If you know me well, you'll know Baye can never be my fave .
I like her as a person though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.