Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,820 members, 7,851,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1528085 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
So is Alex team one of the winning teams?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2023
Fairdamsel:
Doyin said they didn’t win

Surprising

Mtcheewwwwww

Why did Doyin now lie when they won?

Nonsense

You're seeing everything I'm seeing. Was that lie really necessary. Why will someone like unprovoked like that. That girl lies for fun.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2023
Sanqa:
So is Alex team one of the winning teams?

They came 3rd, while WhiteMoney team came second....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
Amya:

You're seeing everything I'm seeing. Was that lie really necessary. Why will someone like unprovoked like that. That girl lies for fun.

I just tire

And kept insisting … just got irritated
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
Baye is relly showing love towards Alex these days. Team Baye don't forget your only friend when time comes 😘

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
Venita and him boo suppose try settle na.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
And i really wanted cross to win something so his tears will reduce when he doesn't make the finals cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
fitzmayowa:

They came 3rd, while WhiteMoney team came second....
Yaay Winalex 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2023
Dsimmer:

See the beauty below. A black beauty with sex appeal.

Even Doyin has more appeal than your toxic ugly pervert. If you checked well, you would know why some of the guys indulge Doyin. They only run away from her at times because of her rude remarks. Kidd, Pere, Whitemoney etc indulge Doyin, even though her rude remarks at times annoyed them. Even Pere was also trying to steal a kiss from her at one point.

Modina case na national embarrassment. See as them dey table her matter. What a shame

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2023
OMG!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mycar: 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2023
DGOODLYF:
It will b unfair to viewers if Mercy win dis show tbh....i know Bb wont let it happen
this show is not a poverty alleviation program. Her winning will show that her first win wasn't a fluke. I will surely vote for white money if he makes it to the final.
Odogwu no be guy name

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
My own be say as dem dey pay these housemates money for being here hope some of them took the investment risks and dropped voting money. grin
in all fairness...na dat Voting money dey make their fans dey rant about Ilebaye strategy....They drop voting money to come d show n do nothing....n dey want to win....
If not for Ilebaye, Doyin n probably Ike....Dem for turn d show to borefest

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2023
DGOODLYF:
It will b unfair to viewers if Mercy win dis show tbh....i know Bb wont let it happen
Mercy winning is simply her being smart and strategic.
She is a good gamer and a smart woman. She has never been my fave but the truth must be said.
Dropping voting money was the smartest thing to do. I expect it to aid her in the finale. You think she didn't know that some people would hold this view of yours? She had foresight and did the needful.

That is why I said from day one that Mercy na strong contender. She did homework outside before coming that is why even if she might be giving nothing she will be in top 3. Not winning will surprise me a bit but that may be because she didn't do much on this show to garner massive support. That is where Ilebaye comes in.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2023
UncannyGenius:
She did abortion when she was 16 and other abortions including aborting AY's unborn child.
Hmmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2023
Congratulations Baye!
You and Adekunle tried your best.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ginaz(f): 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

She is a good gamer and a smart woman. She has never been my fave but the truth must be said.
Dropping voting money was the smartest thing to do. I expect it to aid her in the finale. You think she didn't know that some people would hold this view of yours? She had foresight and did the needful.

That is why I said from day one that Mercy na strong contender. She did homework outside before coming that is why even if she might be giving nothing she will be in top 3. Not winning will surprise me a bit but that may be because she didn't do much on this show to garner massive support. That is where Ilebaye comes in.

homework ke! housework ni! mtchewww
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2023
Where is Venita?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Congratulations Baye!
You and Adekunle tried your best.
What position did they get?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2023
Prince is okay with the past
He seems obviously happy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2023
davodyguy:

What position did they get?
3rd due to Venita’s noncompliance!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2023
Prince and always doing recap of his season. If you didn't watch Lockdown, Prince will give you a recap of their tasks, especially.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2023
Threebear:

He's not the only gay there sha
He is a model. Most male models are gays. A former coursemate of mine who was a former model narrated how in a hotel, one of the organizers offered to make him the winner of a contest he participated only if my coursemate allow the guy phuck him from behind. He refused. As he was leaving the Hotel, while passing some rooms, he witnessed other male models being phucked as well.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2023
Atleast Deks go rest small for Venita hands small.....cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2023
UncannyGenius:
He is a model. Most male models are gays. A former coursemate of mine who was a former model narrated how in a hotel, one of the organizers offered to make him the winner of a contest he participated only if my coursemate allow the guy phuck him from behind. He refused. As he was going down, he witnessed other male models being phucked as well.
Abeg o
Sorry, who is gay in the house?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2023
Giel:
Adekunle says neo team will get first
Whitemoney's team will get 2nd

They don't know who will get third
And he was right

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

This is just a case of vote buying den....for me anybody can win aside Mercy n WM

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2023
Amya:

Nope.
tnx sis. And they announced and executed their corporate criminal organisation of always depriving King CeeC of her winnings.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2023
Wait
Doyin’s mob came first (got the other rounds)
CG and WM second? (didn’t get those rounds showing their performance was lit)
I am happy, it has been a great BB week
🤸🏾‍♀️🤸🏾‍♀️🤸🏾‍♀️

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Atleast Deks go rest small for Venita hands small.....cheesy
You sure she'll not come back?

No wonder Adekunle was gisting with the guys in the garden.

That's great. Venita dey slow his game big time

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
QueenSindel:
And i really wanted cross to win something so his tears will reduce when he doesn't make the finals cheesy cheesy

Even second place dey get money.

No be to make finals be the koko, after all, Chomzy won more money than some people that made it to the finals.

Cross has won a lot of tasks so far, let others catch up

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

3rd due to Venita’s noncompliance!
No wonder they're quarrelling

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kingjoe(m): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2023
Clement1111:

I still don't get why we are advised to quit bread

Most of my fitness coach always takes it off our food menu

What really is the effect
which foods did you coach advice you to eat more

(1) (2) (3) ... (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.