Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1513615 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2023
kendrick93:

Definitely.
Cross knows Kim isn't into him..
He even told Venita he knows Kim likes Pere..
For me Kim is just using Cross for the game but Cross really likes her so he he's happy to be used
Yet he accused Illebaye of using and manipulating him!
Lmao!
The joke writes itself!

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2023
Jessewizy:
Apologize to which stupid Whitemoney? That Enugu fool with his stupid ego.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:35am On Sep 03, 2023
safarigirl:
LMAO

Doyin don shenk Big Brother sotey he no even dey call Head of House, he don dey call BFF to answer am.

Doyin baby! Na you big o
I hope biggy gives her a strike for the constant disregard and disrespects and ban her from participating in HOH games,immunity and BFF till the end of the show!
What insolence!
Biggy’s tolerated a lot of bullshit this season and it calls for concern!

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2023
Estellie:
Wetin Ilebaye do this mumu Neo sef??

Later dem go say she dey play victim. He’s legit looking for a fight with her..
Ebuka should ask him o!
Cos when she’ll react,they’ll say she’s disrespectful and looking for pity votes!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 9:37am On Sep 03, 2023
Are they really paying the housemates for staying in d house?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 9:39am On Sep 03, 2023
FrankGiel:

Oga Zukwanike... untapped opportunities wey you never tap. you think say $100k Na ₦100k.. na.. Even the major tech gurus I know will rather reinvest their cash than give one oloshoa $100k. Oga rest jare.. this Dodo you are frying don burn!

Most of you fly from nowhere to jump on conversations without knowing what we are debating over. Ive stated the possibility of her lying but it doesn’t mean it can’t happen.
The debate was Tech can make you the amount and more.

Meanwhile “opportunity wey you never tap”, “Dodo” ! LOL. Whatever makes you sleep well at night 😂😂🤙
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:39am On Sep 03, 2023
QueenSindel:
Taaaah I will diss the Yeye yemi more cos he failed to own whatever playboy game he was playing when it was time for him to own it to Ebuka and the whole World live with his full chest 🤪Which was the beginning of his downfall not owning his shit🤪

Let me expatiate, I don't think Yemi fully understood the question. Of course the question was about his triangle but he probably felt it was about full blown affairs with Blue where he was sleeping with Blue everynight thus he denied it since the question was about him spending hours at Sandton at 2-3a.m every night. He didn't know he was only being asked about his triangle. After the live, he also said he hadn't been spending several hours at Sandton at 2-3 a.m, so he didn't fully understand the question.

Regardless, Kobosi knew about Blue whom she constantly complained to Biggie and had even gone to meet Blue to leave Yemi alone. She also severally affirmed that Yemi severally told her that he didn't want to be boxed nor wanted anything serious but she didn't listen because she wanted him ("Yemi was quite delicious to her, so she wanted him" in her voice).

I wasn't even bothered about the whole thing, if not for her hypocrisy because she was also flirting with toddler yet was blackmailing Yemi with disqualification.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:39am On Sep 03, 2023
Jessewizy:
Some of una go soon get hypertension because of game wey big brother gather up people to play. Anyways; whitemoney is still a maggot, bland idiot and a gay. Disgusting snot.
Giddem!grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2023
carammel:
It’s the nerve of Seyi to tell Neo that Ade is close to Venita and to Seyi because of their fanbase.
Damn, I’m angry.
I blame that useless jury and biggy for not evicting this evil thing called Seyi and I hope they kick him out tonight!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2023
So this is how Adekunle the Divorcee would be thrown out to the winter cold in London when he and Venita eventually get married?.
Chai!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:47am On Sep 03, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I blame that useless jury and biggy for not evicting this evil thing called Seyi and I hope they kick him out tonight!

This statement by seyi dey vex me ehnnn...

One weekend he had the guts to say he is the one carrying the show. Tasha was right about him. No wonder Tacha doesn't hesitate to give him gbas gbos anytime she gets the chance

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:49am On Sep 03, 2023
DGOODLYF:
In all of dis.....Ilebaye stand strong
Gidigba!!!
She no Dey drink again o!
Baby girl is fully woke!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:52am On Sep 03, 2023
UncannyGenius:
I don't pity him a bit. He knew the type of person CeeC is and yet he became close to her. He shouldn't be upset when she throws insults at him. If I was in that House, I will blank the stupid dwarf completely. The guys should blame themselves for all the insults they receive from the girls because they were nice to them. They are nothing worth emulating about. They encourage simping.

U r saying this cos u r not privy to the dynamics of their relationship outside the house....so ceec may have valid grounds for reacting to his switch

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:52am On Sep 03, 2023
Frank65:

Rest. Doyin is drunk and Ilebaye is helping her walk.
After they will say it’s one of her strategies and she’s acting for the cameras!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rose020897(f): 9:52am On Sep 03, 2023
kowema:
So this is how Adekunle the Divorcee would be thrown out to the winter cold in London when he and Venita eventually get married?.
Chai!.

He wasn't thrown out. He went to be alone on his own accord. I have been seeing this false narrative. Time to put it to bed

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:54am On Sep 03, 2023
Eeghe:
Baye what are you whispering in Doyin’s ear you user?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2023
I have a strong feeling that unlike the norm, biggie would not empty the house in the name of eviction. It might even be like a final 10 on the finale week and the winner just emerges. Just to preserve to the house fun.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2023
Rose020897:

He wasn't thrown out. He went to be alone on his own accord. I have been seeing this false narrative. Time to put it to bed
Please don't reply such people...........it doesn't worth it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:57am On Sep 03, 2023
UncannyGenius:
That Ilefake dey drunk. Prince you modafucker, leave her! You are not some babysitter!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by clefstone(m): 9:58am On Sep 03, 2023
Whitesnow01:

Lol una mentality for this page sha lol. Lmao!
As much as I believe she may be capping , but dropping $100k makes one a yahooboy? Lmao 🤣 😆

“I comment my reserve”
C. Ronaldo will not drop $100K for a girl to go on vacation. You think $100K is beans?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:58am On Sep 03, 2023
jenifer007:
Twitter self 😂

Where's Venita is trending
Venita has use Adekunle to garner fansgrin
Chaigrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:00am On Sep 03, 2023
dada4138:
Why is Ilebaye hiding her guinness can inside a pepsi cup lmaoo. Your head will cast you after the party abi no be you again 😂
You wish!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by clefstone(m): 10:03am On Sep 03, 2023
Whitesnow01:

Then you know nothing about Tech lol. Make I no cast shit here sha. You know NOTHING! You think tech ends in web development and co? Nothing pant no go see for eniola badmus yansh oh
a very rich tech guy won't date an Angel. A yahoo boy would. Only a mugu can date someone like Angel. Emphasis on date, not sleep with

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I hope biggy gives her a strike for the constant disregard and disrespects and ban her from participating in HOH games,immunity and BFF till the end of the show!
What insolence!
Biggy’s tolerated a lot of bullshit this season and it calls for concern!

She definitely earned a strike after her horrendous time as HoH

Clearly, she only cares for the Immunity and nothing else. I don't see her avoiding the nominations she was running from last week in this new week. Delay is not delilah

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:06am On Sep 03, 2023
fitzmayowa:
IIebaye asking about Venita from Deks, asking why she is not dancing.....
Baye is such a shippergrin
If only she knew how much Venita hates her

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2023
kowema:
I have a strong feeling that unlike the norm, biggie would not empty the house in the name of eviction. It might even be like a final 10 on the finale week and the winner just emerges. Just to preserve to the house fun.
Yea.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:08am On Sep 03, 2023
safarigirl:

She definitely earned a strike after her horrendous time as HoH

Clearly, she only cares for the Immunity and nothing else. I don't see her avoiding the nominations she was running from last week in this new week. Delay is not delilah
Lmao!
A strike isn’t enough,she should be banned from participating in HOH,immunity and BFF tasks!
Haba!
Kim tried to warn her but she didn’t listen.
She go chop plenty nominations tomorrow sha!grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 10:10am On Sep 03, 2023
Tatiana4u:

But Illebaye told omashola that it was whitemoney who came to meet her to apologize.
Choi!
Neo is a bloody liar!
I believe so....cos WM told cross yday dat he will apologize to Ilebaye

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:10am On Sep 03, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

If only one person is going when would Big Brother evict them?
Seyi's eviction will leave 14 housemates on the show with less than 4 weeks for its end.
Abi they are extending it or it will be more than top 6?

That means they will evict 3 from next week

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by clefstone(m): 10:11am On Sep 03, 2023
safarigirl:

Lol, na mumu dey do legit hustle for Nigeria, so, nothing do her.

Nigeria wey everybody na criminal, you wan dey do legit hustle, anything wey you see, just take am as the will of God.

Once dem comot from that house, that ship don capsize. Highest, dem fit dey together for three months, make dem chop mumu shippers money small, but after that, to your tents O Israel. Soma sef get babe wey he leave for house, he go dey alright.
shocked
I'm shocked to read this from you. I have always admired your writing here and seen you as a decent young woman who gives me hope that the younger generation will do better. Maybe you have succumbed to peer pressure. Get off it, you are a good person

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2023
thatigboman:
lucy is not going anywhere.

True.

Those that are definitely safe are Lucy (because of contract), Adekunle and Ike (because of his shenanigans, a lot of fanbases that their faves were not up voted for him).

For evictions, if it’s:
1= Seyi
2=Seyi & Pere
3=Seyi, Pere & Angel.

It’s left for Big Brother to decide how many he wants to evict. I just hope it’s not 4.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 10:13am On Sep 03, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Gidigba!!!
She no Dey drink again o!
Baby girl is fully woke!
Omo!!! She play yday....she pretend to pouring inside pepsi cup....but na only pepsi she dey drink....Neo thought shes drunk dats he keep provoking her yday....my gurl get sense die

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.