Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,767 members, 7,844,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1513234 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
carammel:

She is a woman with emotions and Adekunle is a man with emotions, they are both human.
Why is it today of all days that the guy is scared and going through eviction fever that she decided to throw tantrums?
She’s being selfish for now as she is supposed to be there for him atleast for today.
Adekunle has no real friend in the house, she’s the only person he has and yet she can’t be there for him today but choose to cry and deal with her other things all today.
It’s a woman’s world ooo.

What i don't understand is are we watching the same show??

Please kindly point were she blaming Adekunle for what is happening??

If your man decides move his things out from the room you share/didn't come to bed and stopped talking to you will be jumping around happily

You people should just calm down jare.

What all ds hypocrisy for

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
Venita said she had cried her eyes out just before she got on stage because of how Adekunle was treating her in front of Baye. She said she felt so humiliated.

Me:Really
Wtf!!!
What exactly did Illebaye do to this deranged motherfucker

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
Godoverevery:

What i don't understand is are we watching the same show??

Please kindly point were she blaming Adekunle for what is happening??

If your man decides move is things from the room you share and stopped talking to you will be jumping around happily

You people should just calm down jare.

What all ds hypocrisy for

Wasn't she the one who fought with Adekunle? She should go meet Adekunle and settle the issue or keep it moving.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
scondy:

Oga...or madam...focus on adekunle...venita go dey fine.. nothing do her.. she no sick.

Nawa oooo.

Like this isn't even deep ..........why are you getting worked up

This just a mere relationship...........better drink chill cold water and rest.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Baye can never do anything right in their eyesgrin

So funny. I don tell u say na bad belle dey make dem talk all those things.

Her game is gaming but their fave's game is not gaming dazzol.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

You're the bad belle. If you could support a toxic perverted instigating bitch, how dare you wail over other housemates? You dey craze?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
Dsimmer:

Wasn't she the one who fought with Adekunle? She should go meet Adekunle and settle the issue or keep it moving.

You women are all hypocrite honestly.

Like if you are her shoes....you will do what you just wrote.

You women are all the same.........how many of you apologize when you wrong your men?? Abegi
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
Godoverevery:

Nawa oooo.

Like this isn't even deep ..........why are you getting worked up

This just a mere relationship...........better drink chill cold water and rest.
Leave them. What happened to yemi will likely happen to Adekunle,even if he survived tonight.

In this game you need people even if you were cautious about them.
I will not be surprised if he was evicted tonight.
History repeats itself.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Venita said she had cried her eyes out just before she got on stage because of how Adekunle was treating her in front of Baye. She said she felt so humiliated.

Wtf!!!

Some people there really hate that girl. Forget game, you see seyi you see Venita. They hate am well well no cap.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
Godoverevery:

You women are all hypocrite honestly.

Like if you are her shoes....you will do what you just wrote.

You women are all the same.........how many of you apologize when you wrong your men?? Abegi

Women in her shoes? How am I supposed to know?

Anyway, the best way to address any issue is to confront it. She was the one who fought with him to begin with.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
Eeghe:
Pere is a buzzard
Eats droppings from his friend’s table.
Cross trusted him, and wrongly took him as a brother instead of WM (meanwhile he should have trusted his first intuitive feel of Pere). He took him inside the Apili network, helped him get a Binance deal.
When his fan’s contributions depleted, and his celebrity status wasn’t “celebriting” again? He ran back to be an army nurse, something that he clearly hates

For this show, Cross helped him with flight tickets and money (Venita also did this, but of course, neither of these two knew the other had done this- they found out the day he cried and wanted to take a voluntary exit- because Cross was clearly done with him- those instincts rightly came back to one of God’s special people, Cross)

Cross is a mumu, but Pere wants what he wants, Pere wants his lifestyle, Pere needs his money. His aura. His social network and abilities. A military nurse needing things from the fool with low IQ
His true self is emerging again, because of 300K/week and task wins. And fan contributions are sure after the show. He is not broke again, liquid cash to fund celeb lifestyle is available now cheesy

An absolute opportunist, a user, a total human vulture. Fake man with fake teeth cheesy…I can’t even take that seriously in a man, how unsexy is a man who buys body enhancements, lol! So unmanly.
Anybody that didn’t port to Adekunle is wrong. He is a better person📌

I watched too, and the spin here is wild!
Nonsense!!

Unrelated -CeeC completely finished him, so tey he couldn’t go to look for the kain Kim again.

I honestly don't know and can't fathom why anyone's lifestyle outside the house has an entertainment value on this show?

I think it's very PETTY when we talk about the life they live on outside, what they have or don't have, their ages, looks or lack thereof... etc

How does this affect the quality of entertainment they bring to this game?

How does this make us happy or have faan?

You are lucky you hate Pere enough to write all you did

I've and feel zero emotions towards your drunkard

Even if I tried, I can't work up sufficient anger or likeness for him

You might get your wish and the fake teeth will leave today so you can have an amazing week ahead

Enjoy

sad

🚶🚶🚶

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
kowema:
Venita really takes things to heart.
I knew that Adekunle sidelining her ideas in the Pepsi choreography would cause issues especially in front of Ilebaye.
Lol.
Unless other things happened beyond Adekunle repeatedly telling her "Venita you are not listening", it's not enough to carry face and be crying now.
Is Illebaye so worthless to Venita that Adekunle cannot sideline her ideas in her presence
Why does Venita hate her so much and always look down on her as if she’s a nobody

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
safarigirl:

Just because I am a decent young woman, does not mean I am deluded.

The reality of Nigeria is that crime pays, we see it in every facet of our society, from top to bottom. There is no sector that has been spared because impunity is rife. There is no respect for rule of law, no regard for due process, no respect for legitimate hustle or even integrity.

Virtually everybody in this country is either a thieving opportunist or an aspiring thieving opportunist and only a small percentage actually care for legitimacy.

Even if you are a decent human being, you should never be a deluded one. The reason why so many people leave this country to travel abroad, despite meagre resources, is because, at least, you will be properly rewarded for legitimate hustle abroad. In Nigeria, you will strive to do the right thing and the system will reward you with mockery.

You must tell yourself hard truths when you live in such a dirty country.
That is why the corrupt system does everything it can to prevent Peter Obi from being President. For him to be one, the system has to be destroyed completely.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
lokoloko84:
Leave them. What happened to yemi will likely happen to Adekunle,even if he survived tonight.

History repeats itself.

Joke of the year.....Adekunle evicted bawo.

Nothing is happening.....is just two lover having issues like we all do in life.

It isn't deep............let not be hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
IghravweIG:
Biggie better evict at least 3 persons today.

Yes o!
He should ass Lucy as jara because her presence in that house is not felt.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
Godoverevery:

Joke of the year.....Adekunle evicted bawo.

Nothing is happening.....is just two lover having issues like we all do in life.

It isn't deep............let not be hypocrite.
Okay.Let see tonight
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
If I were Neo, I would so milk the harassment. In fact, I would complain to Biggie that I had been having nightmares regarding the issue because of past sexual harassments. People need to know the gravity of sexual harassment. She did same to Kidd!

Yet according to idiots, she's the victim?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
lokoloko84:
Okay.Let see tonight

You wanna bet??.............let put money were our mouth is.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

Gbam!!!
They’re all playing games in that house but she’s the only one winning!
Kwa kwa kwa
E pain dem!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
Dsimmer:

You're the bad belle. If you could support a toxic perverted instigating bitch, how dare you wail over other housemates? You dey craze?

Me I will not answer you in the way that you deserve, but your psychotic breakdown on this thread over person wey no know you dey shame me walai. Put yourself together, you are embarrassing.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

Me I will not answer you in the way that you deserve, but your psychotic breakdown on this thread over person wey no know you dey shame me walai. Put yourself together, you are embarrassing.

Says man hunting fools wanting Tolani to leave because of a toxic perverted man hunter. Na your papa be psychotic.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

Some people there really hate that girl. Forget game, you say seyi you say Venita. They hate am well well no cap.

Na wa o!
Kim has begged them to hide their hatred for her but they just can’t suppress it cos it’s so deep!
See how Neo and Seyi keep bringing up her topic with so much hatred,vileness and disgust!
If there were no cameras in that house,they would have strangled her in her sleep or hack her to death!
Venita on the other hand is so vile,envious and mentally unstable!Her relationship with Adekunle kinda distracted her from Illebaye but now that her cannoe has capsized,she’s started again.
It is well.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by gabby18: 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
Sanqa:
Please let us arise for Venita, who's in? grin

Haaa...pls focus on Alexxxx..
I'm sure she's gonna be up this week..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

Please ignore…don’t engage the mentally unstable person behind that monicker.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
Baba4kinatu:

That's 21m. Na lie

Weekly is not daily oga
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
lokoloko84:

History repeats itself.

See wahala
...awon arisers...u two r clearly shippers and not islanders...well noted

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by nwauwa(m): 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
EstherNdidi11:

But it unsettled Maria in SYE except if she wasn't a strong contender....
Maria fans didn’t vote, it was just alliance fans that sent her home, the fans were too confident and didn’t vote
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chrisnando: 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
Dsimmer:

He didn't. He was right there at the time the whole Whitemoney issue happened.

Anyway, Na Baye dey plot against Neo, Tolani since day one. Those two did nothing to her pathetic perverted toxic ass yet some fools were attacking Tolani unwarranted.

Believe whatever you want.
So Tolani is now a saint all of a sudden?

Lol..I have nothing to say to you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
Tatiana4u:
[b]Venita said she had cried her eyes out just before she got on stage because of how Adekunle was treating her in front of Baye. [/b]She said she felt so humiliated.

Wtf!!!

For real?, She said this?.
Omo!.
I knew that scene would cause wahala. Even me I felt somehow for her. Adekunle kept shutting her up while buying Ilebaye's idea. My innocent Ilebaye didn't even sense that problem was brooding, she just kept dishing out her idea.
Me I was even happy she was in a team where she had the liberty to add her input....but an observant person would feel the tension as Adekunle kept telling Venita "You are not listening, Venita you are not listening'.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
Omo Ike is not leaving o

Make I dey post am over over and over again.

Because I know some people will dig up my last week Post and say I said he would leave .

Ike is safe .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
Why every issue in dat house centered around Baye....
Are we watching Big brother Ilebaye?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.