Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1498427 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Just scared cos of d alliances..

Don't be rest assured he will be top 2 atmost

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
Giel:

You want Ilebaye mother to get strike?
Make dem come be the striking family? cry

Illebaye got 2 strikes for a lesser offense and She deserves Justice!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Don't be rest assured he will be top 2 atmost

AMEN O
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
Tatiana4u:

😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Emmizay12(m): 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
ALL VIOLENCE IS GENDER BASED!!!
BIGGIE YOU FUCKUP!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
thatigboman:
and na she come dey cry after the judgement. Snake.
Cheap snaky dirty slot
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
Biggy sef like vawulence!
He showed Kim and Pere on the screen for Cross to react…lmao!
Let’s see how Cross will take itgrin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
Cross punched wall big brother no play video
Nothing sup
But na Alex matter una wan see strike

wHaT iF ThE GeNDeRs wERe ReVErSEd grin
WhAT If IT wAS YoUR FaVE?
BiASeD upDaTE
WhAT iF
WhAT If
wHaT iF

Una never start to dey cry
Nonsense and strike for Alex

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
Amillionnn:
I understand your anger but our boy no Dey go anywhere. Have faith.

Abeg make we no throwey our chances.

They should keep contributing. We need am

I swear shippers dey try and most were voting and showing receipts…they are aiming for 500k this week and contribution sef don go far..
But na their lamentations dey make me laff since morning..Shippers can be so shameless 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Leggodeals(f): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
Methinks biggie is canceling all strikes this week that's why he didn't want to issue a fresh strike

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Ontop Alex head cry😭😭😭

Alex has already gotten justice for her daughter na
You no see as she beat shege comot for Ike body?
She don try na 😭😭
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
Adekunle, dark and handsome nigga...

Pere be looking like a snack. He says if he leaves, nobody should hug him. A wave is fine grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
QueenSindel:
Comon gettat Hopeless fraud FC !! it's not by force Islanders no want u as nobody rate una pickpocket scumbag segun anymore !!

Kwa kwa kwa

This one pain you enter brain. 🤣🤣

Your boy toy was sent packing from his matrimonial home last night. Isolated, lonely, homeless and depressed by his wife's action, I can confidently beat my chest and say that if the onion thief survives tonight, he will surely steal Angel's van cleef to use beg his wife to accept him back.

Sheggz is steadily bagging deals left and right since the beginning of this all stars that I've even lost count , I know you can't relate cos you Stan a failure.
I have even stopped trolling him cos he's no more relevant in that house. At times I wonder if he's still in the house

Well ...well ,spot my fave on ashluxe, his latest deal

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
Emmizay12:

so apparently you can hit someone in biggies house and get a warning?

this big brother is definitely bias, and tolerates violence against men

All violence is Gender based
If the intent was not malicious yes. All the other examples mentioned, the two people were fighting. This time they were playing, just like Kidd and Cross did in that wrestling match. It also didn't look pretty but it's the intent that counts. No one should compare this to someone flipping a wig in the middle of a fight.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

Baba papa ajasco get different casts. The one wey I watch in the 90s to early 2000s no be the one Baye act. Dem dey change the cast especially for the small small children their role. If not ajasco go grow big pass him role.

The viral clip na 2010 papa ajasco wey she act. If there is anybody wey dere age sure well well based on receipt wey we don see na Baye and Angel. I sure say many more housemates there dey use their real age. The people way go don lie fit no reach five sef, but the thing be say lots of Nigerians dey lie about their age for one reason or the other. So once you dey some certain place dem go project the lie wey dem dey lie normally ontop your head because for their brain if I dey lie or person wey I know dey lie about their age that means you dey lie and everybody dey lie about their age. But no be so.
I know it's not from the 90s. It's okay sha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Biggy sef like vawulence!
He showed Kim and Pere on the screen for Cross to react…lmao!
Let’s see how Cross will take itgrin

Na serious werey…
There’s something off about that Kim girl..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
Aguwanyi:

😂😂😂😂😂
Yes o!
She adjusted Cece’s wig and removed Doyin from her way and got two strikes while Alex who punched Ike like Floyd Mayweather got final warning!
It’s not fair!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
Giel:
Cross punched wall big brother no play video
Nothing sup
But na Alex matter una wan see strike

wHaT iF ThE GeNDeRs wERe ReVErSEd grin
WhAT If IT wAS YoUR FaVE?
BiASeD upDaTE
WhAT iF
WhAT If
wHaT iF

Una never start to dey cry
Nonsense and strike for Alex

Which time wall turn housemate 🤔🧐

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
Giel:
Thank you big brother
No malicious intent or deliberate violent act.

Thank you big brother
Alex will have better control of her temper
Forgive her
You know she has phobia for water.

Ike is a villain Sha
Nothing concern Alex with all that shalaye. cry

Thank you for the final warning big brother

Make pere dey serve his punishment. While Alex and Ike dey manage her final warning

Adekunle the witch.
Your useless reporting to big brother. Failed badly
Wicked heart snake

Association of Alex should get a strike and get disqualified
Shame!!!!!!

Nawa! The way some of you women talk, though...
Carry this shown on top of your head like kilode....
Slightly irritating, though.
Just support your fave.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
Titaniumental:
Biggie: "........and u making Ike to be the Villain in a story whr u yourself aint innocent"

That was the climax for me,even Biggie knw say that dirty looking thing na despicable Mamba,lol

She's a liar nah,with her face like pressed Akamu..

Well let me watch the eviction first,after that I go get her time full time

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
WHITEMONEY + GOLDMONEY × (GODSMONEY)^2 = 120 MILLION

WHITEMONEY FOR THE MONEY 💰💰💰💰💰
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Yes o!
She adjusted Cece’s wig and removed Doyin from her way and got two strikes while Alex who punched Ike like Floyd Mayweather got final warning!
It’s not fair!
u are a comedian
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
Goodluck Adekunke!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Yes o!
It’s not fair!

You are not serious......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
bentenny:

It was after this incident that I knew that the whole concept of equal rights was a farce!
There is certainly different set of rules that benefits a certain gender!
If ike had hit Alex,trust me,before the wager task,ike would have been DQed!
Equal rights for which planet??

If I tell you wetin my eye see in april 2012 during my NYSC in osun ilesa to be precise you will be stunned............that why I try to stay far away from women ooo.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
Live eviction show
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
Good luck Ike. I will read comments after live show. Can't watch this.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
There's no jupiter that will stop ODOGWU WHITEMONEY from pocketing the money

The money remains sparkling WHITE wink
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
PaulOtl:

Nawa! The way some of you women talk, though...
Carry this shown on top of your head like kilode....
Slightly irritating, though.
Just support your fave.

If you were just supporting your fave.
You for miss road enter my mention?
Wetin carry women enter this matter again?.

You think the way you watch this show and support your faves doesn't irritate others too?
Or you think you're perfect
That's what gave you the audacity, the fcking guts to come to my mentions to try and tell me what to do and how to do it?

Tomorrow dem go call my Alex sanctimonious for this thread.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
bunnae:
Good luck Ike. I will read comments after live show. Can't watch this.

Same here, good luck to Ike and my General

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
Whitemoneyyyyyyyyyyy kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
Angel please you must survive cry

I survived my first chest pain

Angel please don't give me the second one

(1) (2) (3) ... (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.