Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1469772 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
Garfield's grammar couple...
Wahala be like Sapiosexuals 😆

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
You guys talk as if there is a place fans of a housemate gather and say we will give all our votes to this other housemate because our fave is not up.

Alliance vote is actually overated. I suspect it cancels out across board. Most people who support a certain housemate have little in common beyond supporting that housemate. If their collective fave is not up, they vote according to whatever reason inspires them. The overwhelming majority will not even vote at all. Every housemate benefits from this sort of voting. As I said before I suspect it cancels out, so let us not over rate it.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
safarigirl:

Yes, I actually mentioned feminists and Shallipopi during the week.

She did not top because Adekunle is Top 3 normally, and even with these people voting, none of it would have been spirited voting, because their faves were not up.

Adekunle also got alliance votes from Venita fans, shippers and Soma Gang, this is minus his voters that are already plenty.

Like I said, Angel is Top 10, so, she would have been fine with the alliance votes

Soma gang voted Adekunle over angel ??

Tell me more
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
Amillionnn:
Venita wey done dey cry since yesterday say Kunle no follow am talk

Kunle just get up, walk away

She will come look for you.

The back flips she’s doing in her heart for the fact that walked up to talk to her…

Waka comot, she go come find you

She called him nah, after she don pain the guy black to some of the housemates ...
Adekunle talk ur talk and go in to relax
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwesomeDuru(m): 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
tng:

Omo I’d be hard pressed to say Ilebaye survives this line up.
Lol. You're joking right?

Right?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
Altrarecords:

Adekunle whitemoney out

Those 3 ladies are most likely top 3

How are we so sure of CeeC strength sef🤔.

I have a feeling Adekunle is Top 3😌
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lauryn41:

Leave all this women women talk

It’s starting to irritate me

Not all women are weak at heart

Try and rest this stupid talk

Hmmmm..............silence is the best answer for a fool (in baye voice)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
Angel the proud girl ,would now be feeling herself that she is the top girl of the season

She does not know the kind of alliances that made her survive this eviction

Even tinubu did not get such alliances during his election

It would shock her when she leaves the house soon , she no kukuma dey serious for head of house game

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
Godoverevery:

Hmmmm..............silence is the best answer for a fool (in baye voice)

Na you be the fool because you’ve been yapping about women this and women that since morning

Are you a trans or a woman in your previous life
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
Clement1111:

Feminist also voted as per "the only woman standing"

Some WM did too and Alex

Infact Adekunle and Pere and Seyi were the ones with little alliance votes

Angel packed everything and still didn't top
How are you sure she did not top?
The full results were not shown so as at this moment it's all guess work.
Abi na 3bear u dey believe so?
lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
Agbgift:
Thank you kayode for removing those two off our screen. If they like they make up or break up.

That is eh
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
safarigirl:

I doubt she thinks this, because the entire reason she was hustling HoH last week was because she needed immunity

Someone who thinks they are strong outside wouldn't care as much. She just doesn't have tact and actually doesn't care much.
Tacha’s the only BBN housemate who never feared nominations or evictions!grin
Maybe you’re right but let’s see where her cockiness will take her togrin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lauryn41:

Na you be the fool because you’ve been yapping about women this and women that since morning

Are you a trans or a woman in your previous life

Hmmmmm.......silence is the best answer for a fool(in baye voice)

Lmaoooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
jenifer007:
Chai Ade and Venita on my screen 😭
😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
Biggie put everyone up, this nomination no jig oooo..
They will keep nominating some particular housemates while eyeservice and asslickrs like Neo,whitemoney,mercy ,cross,Alex will escape nomination..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
Fairdamsel:

But he still went sha

To where
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
aroundnaija:

How are we so sure of CeeC strength sef🤔.

I have a feeling Adekunle is Top 3😌

Spartans are the only fanbase I've seen trending on twitter multiple times so that tells you her strength

She's also the only top 2 housemate besides actual winners... Others were top 5 but not top 2

That makes her as strong as a winner... Especially because her season is actually very strong

She also appeals to the same fanbase as tacha who loves wild foul mouthed women and tacha was matching prime mercy pound for pound

So scaling from all these.. she's definitely on that level

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
Alheeri:
They will keep nominating some particular housemates while eyeservice and asslickrs like Neo,whitemoney,mercy ,cross,Alex will escape nomination..

I no go blame them if they are scared to nominate past winners, who wan dey up with past winners 😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lauryn41:

Soma gang voted Adekunle over angel ??

Tell me more

Some of them voted Adekunle over Angel, yes, because of bromance and they don't like the ship.

Soma Gang votes were split, some voted Adekunle, some Angel, some divided, but I saw many of them saying they'd vote Adekunle.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
Doyin: Only Tolani's eviction made me cry.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
Baba4kinatu:

Dey there... bobo don love up. He will soon be back in bed with her this night

I'll curse him if he tries it
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
thatigboman:
abi o, Sunday Live eviction will reveal everything. Not that one bets on bet naija before they say the person ticket cut.

See ehn

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lauryn41:
I get headache , My TV is on

But I will read from here

My TV is on mute , Venita accent wan blow my eardrum
honestly. I hate she and Adekunle scene not cos I don't like them, venitas accent kills me
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
Agbgift:
Although Prince was a guest, his eviction pained me. I wish him all the best.

True.only Lucy should have been evicted
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
Seunomobo:
Ilebaye, Cee C ,Mercy, Adekunle, Whitemoney.

Imagine this lineup, which two would be evicted?

Whitemoney and Mercy would bounce

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
Alheeri:

I like this one better.

Let them put up the big guns and wipe each other out. At least if you fans are going to be noisemakers out here, you might as well put your money where your mouth is.

No be to dey harass smaller fanbases everytime, and then be looking for how to keep your fave longer by kicking out those that aren't competition.

Face your mates, may the biggest fanbase win grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
Top 5 ladies are;
Illebaye
Cece
Mercy
Alex
Angel

Top 5 guys are;
Adekunle
Pere
Cross
Whitemoney
Soma

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
Clement1111:

Omo that fraud just keep lying

Imagine top 2 sharing 56%

Pere was 22.69

Let's assume Angel was 25, Adekunle will probably be 31%

So shim should explain how he crashed the polls

Why do we always follow nonsense and irrelevant theories? The main thing is that ade topped and Ike,seyi were evicted
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
safarigirl:

Some of them voted Adekunle over Angel, yes, because of bromance and they don't like the ship.

Soma Gang votes were split, some voted Adekunle, some Angel, some divided, but I saw many of them saying they'd vote Adekunle.
When some us make comment about this,they will call us" shippers"
The kind of alliances Adekunle got was terrific.
Those of us who don't spend much time on Nairaland know this.
Let Just leave it that way.
Time will tell.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
Altrarecords:

Spartans are the only fanbase I've seen trending on twitter multiple times so that tells you her strength

She's also the only top 2 housemate besides actual winners... Others were top 5 but not top 2

That makes her as strong as a winner... Especially because her season is actually very strong

She also appeals to the same fanbase as tacha who loves wild foul mouthed women and tacha was matching prime mercy pound for pound

So scaling from all these.. she's definitely on that level

You say she appeals to the same fanbase as Tacha? no forget say na she get the fanbase initially😌.

I'm not disputing the fact that she's very very strong but I just have this feeling that Adekunle will scatter that predicted all female top 3🧐.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
But prince isn’t the only guest who snitched na…Kim also snitched and she’s still in the house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
safarigirl:

Yes, I actually mentioned feminists and Shallipopi during the week.

She did not top because Adekunle is Top 3 normally, and even with these people voting, none of it would have been spirited voting, because their faves were not up.

Adekunle also got alliance votes from Venita fans, shippers and Soma Gang, this is minus his voters that are already plenty.

Like I said, Angel is Top 10, so, she would have been fine with the alliance votes

If adekunle is too 3, who are the other two?

Just curious

(1) (2) (3) ... (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.