Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472391 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
Altrarecords:

Bro I can tell you for a fact cross REALLY REALLY likes Kim if not love sef and it goes beyond I want to fvck her

Have you ever seen cross act like this for the past two seasons we have been watching him?

He plays with one girl today and tomorrow he's with another.. that's the cross we know

Kim literally tamed him without even lifting a finger... Infact he gave himself to Kim because Kim never even chased

cross having a crush on Kim and seeing her in the house is like a dream come true for him and since then cross has been all about pleasing her

Cross behaved the Same way my playboy friend did when he met his wife... She was his everything

Only reason cross won't ask her officially is because he's scared of getting rejected on national TV and there's also the fact he suspects she might like pere more

If Kim tells cross she loves him, I'll bet anything that cross would jump with happiness... He has even said it repeatedly In front of everyone that he REALLY likes Kim but he has never told her

Kim is only the available lady he thinks he can get some from.

Baye played him...
Ceece only sees him as a brother

So NO, Cross just want enjoy Kim, that all

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Travelpes: 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
Doyin Dey do kakulations.
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
Doyin begging Neo to tell Pere not to put her up.

Doyin you will be up and you will go HOME.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
Doyin’s restlessness is entertaining!
Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
Fear don catch this one😂
She go begin talk to herself now🙄

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
Tatiana4u:

God bless you!
You get sense!
She even told Neo to go ahead and fight Illebaye but he shouldn’t nominate her.
SMH

In the same breathe I love that gal.....Whew!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
scondy:

R u for real
..please keep quiet if u have nothing concrete to say

Tetescondy.

How far? You still dey hear from Keagan and the other Kealia shippers?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
Neo has really killed his game patapata.
Both within and outside the show.
SMH

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
carammel:

If you know how proud I am that the boy has such restraint, with all the way she yelled, he still talked to her calmly without yelling back at her, even as much as he hates to be yelled at.
Na better pikin.

Like I no dey Stan nonsense..
I laughed when a foolish Sheggzs fan here said Adenita is the most disgraceful ship in the history of BBN…
Sheggzs did not only disgrace his fans,he disgraced himself and his entire generation..and to think that they wanted to pin the abuser narrative on him this morning…Adekunle God no Dey sleep,Venita don help us clean d narrative with her abusive nature..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

Baye played him...

If Baye played him,then what’s Kim doing to him now
Lmao!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
Neo and Doyin don't want to nominate CeeC, Mercy, WhiteMoney and Pere because they feel they are strong.....cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
kowema:
Neo has really killed his game patapata.
Both within and outside the show.
SMH
Neo get game before?
Lmao!
He’s just an empty barrel!
An opportunist and a social climber who can’t hold any sensible conversation!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
fitzmayowa:

In the same breathe I love that gal.....Whew!!!
Love kee her dia!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
I heard Doyin murmured “emotional blackmail” .
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
Nhazeru:
Omo!!

The things I read on this thread tho, why would any woman accept to cohabit with a man before marriage? Even if you no like yourself at least pity your pusssy that will be constantly vandalized every night, when he never pay shi shi for your head

I don't know why you ladies always personalize sex..............well it is general opinion that the only thing most Nigeria ladies have to offer sha.

Of all things in the whole world you could use as a point against cohabiting nah only sex come ur head........nawa oooo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
Jen96:
Why is Doyin now forming begging for Baye?

She wants to show loyalty now that she has confirmed Baye is strong because all the people against Baye are leaving with just pere left... so as to get a share from the 120 million

Smart move
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
The housemates generally will be worried about nominating Adekunle and Pere, they feel they are strong.
Meanwhile Doyin is away Ilebaye might be strong so she’s avoiding being up with her.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Love kee her dia!

Fight that can lead to 3rd strike for her......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
Neo also lied to Doyin that he heard Angel planning to put her up!
I thought Seyi was bad but I’ve come to realize that Neo is the devil!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
Godoverevery:

Omo you go end relationship tire oooo.

Well I was once like you sha..............when you do fiancée level things bro you will understand.

Your patience will be push off limits several time......all this happening between venita and Adekunle nah even small thing i swear.
That is why one must have standards. If the woman doesn't meet my it. I end whatever relationship I have with her. Adekunle should have blanked her completely. She can misbehave and get disqualified. No right-thinking person will date a single mother and a divorcee because since her marriage failed, romantic relationship with another man can never work.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Fight that can lead to 3rd strike for her......
She’ll definitely go hom next week!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
Doyin working on Angel

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
carammel:
The housemates generally will be worried about nominating Adekunle and Pere, they feel they are strong.
Meanwhile Doyin is away Ilebaye might be strong so she’s avoiding being up with her.

So who are they now going to nominate Biggie should do everybody favour make e put everybody up.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

Baye played him...

Oga after that day Baye kissed him he then stopped and told Baye that he likes Kim

It was cross who ended it himself not the other way around

I remember Baye saying well she's a nice girl. I wish you good luck or something like that and cross was just saying thanks

The baye cross relationship was FACTUALLY ended by cross

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
Doyin thinks she can stand current house mates.

With exception of BB gate man, she no pass anybody. She up, she go

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
All these nomination permutation and combinations sha...
My own is Biggie should put up any housemate with even 1 nomination

That way almost everyone will be up

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
Neo intends to put up Baye and Adekunle

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
Doyin wants to put Deks and Venita.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
The funniest thing about Doyin and Neo is that,they’ll put each other up for eviction!
Kwa kwa kwa

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
This ugly gremlin called doyin dey fear stand up with ceecee mercy and baye grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
I love Doyins accurate analysis of Venita, Adekunle and Ceec

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
ThierryJay:

I think part of Venita's anger is that Ade has no significant flaws she can use against him. So she comes with weak baseless accusations like sleeping on the couch. Almost like he's too perfect for her and of course her ego cant take it that the blame lies with her based on Deks logical evaluation of the issue.

If not for the fact that it's too late from a strategic POV, I for say make Deks leave am dey him lane.

I am enjoying doyin and angel convo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
Biggie should put everyone up abeg

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.